Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:01 am
Madeline got even more excited in response to Fred and Lyra's answers. Hogwarts sounded absolutely amazing! She turned back to Lyra and said, "I used to live in Australia in Melbourne where all of my relatives are. But my parents and I just moved to Wales last year so I could go to a good school. There aren't a lot of those down there."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:46 am
"Already have, I cannot forgive him for betraying my mother and I. I will be living with her now, and I dont plan on ever speaking to him again." Serenity said after finishing her pumpkin juice.

((Thanks, I went to see her yesterday. It wass worse than I thought, and she is in denial so it really hurt and took everything not to cry))

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:05 am
Crystal Of Quills
Crystal opens her eyes. She looks around at the compartments filling up and nibbles a sugar quill. I wonder if anyone will sit in here? She smiles at the thought. Not that they will keep me awake. Nice going, self. You just couldn't resist messing with... She fails to finish the thought before falling back to sleep.

*wakes up part way through the trip and feels in the mood for a prank or two searches the compartments sneakily for a good target and finds crystal sleeping*
"heh heh this is too good to pass up" james says to him self as *he points his want at crystal*
"Aguamenti" james says in a loud and clear voice drencing crystal in water*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:16 am
skywalkerlover
User Image
╔════════════╗

♈Raquel Scars ҉
1st year - Slytherin

Raquel found her way to Platform 9 3/4 without any problems. It didn't take her long to find it, after all her parents did go to Hogwarts when they were younger. Both her mother and father were pure-bloods, and to make things even more convinient, they were both in Slytherin. They had met up in their house dorm, then dated and finally, after school, got married. Talk about "highschool sweathearts".

Once Raquel said goodbye to her parents she boarded the train to Hogwarts. Dragging her luggage with her she found a compartment that was quiet, without any other students inside. She got herself comfortable in the compartment and pulled out Quitich over the Ages and began to read it in silence. As she read her pet snake, Spike, who was wrapped around her neck, seemed to be reading the book as well. Raquel didn't know anybody on the train and felt there was no need to start up a conversation with any student or teacher unless it was absolutly nessasary.

((writers block))

╚════════════╝

((ooc post in house colors or i will dock you five points))  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Juice Box Nightmares

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:51 pm
Hello, fellow Ravenclaws, and classmates in general.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:44 pm
"Hi! I'm Kitty. What's your name?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Crystal Of Quills

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:19 pm
The sensation of being soaked wakes Crystal up. She gasps and looks around to see how the heck she got sopping wet. She looks up...nothing up there. A prank?...sees some first years...probably don't know how...sees other classmates of different houses...maybe...sees a fellow Slytherin, James, close by. "It was you wasn't it!" she yells.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image Andrew hears a distant yell, and wonders if there was something going on, " I am going to check on the yelling be right back" Andrew walks into the corridor to see a Slytherin girl yelling at James about him doing something. Looking like it is nothing Andrew returns to the compartment. "James is just getting chewed out by some Slytherin girl" Andrew re-claims his seat and looks out over the changing Scenery as the train leaves London.  

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:02 pm
*Tina looked at the new student who had just said Hello. After Kitty had said Hello, Tina introduced herself as well.* "Hello, I'm Professor Tina Aoura." *Then Tina turned back to Serenity.* "Serenity, I know how you feel. I haven't even talked to my father in over 10 years. I know your feeling betrayed, that's because you were, and so was your mother. I felt the exact same way." , Tina said trailing off. Then turned to Andrew as sson as she heared him say James name.* "Andrew, James is here?! Did he look okay, where is he?" *Tina asked, but didn't bother for a response Kamalia and Tina already had gotten up and walked in the direction Andrew had just come from.*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image Andrew looked at Professor Aurora and responded"Yeah he is just down the corridor, Professor, he looked in good health maybe a little tired"  

Oshenukhar

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:13 pm
The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time.

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)

{Sorry I haven't been on in the past day of so, I'm in the middle of moving and I just ggot my internet back}

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image Andrew heard the Trolley Witch ask if the compartment wanted anything from the trolley and Andrew being starved for missing the first few rounds before the last one bought 2 Pesto Chicken Sandwiches, a box of Every flavor beans, 2butterbeers, and 6 chocolate frogs. After paying the witch Andrew settled in his seat and began to eat his first Pesto Chicken Sandwich.  

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:30 pm
*Tina hurried to wear Andrew had come from. As she did so she heard Andrew's answer to her question. But she didn't stop to answer back. Finally, Tina and Kamalia found James getting screamed at by another Slytherin girl. She was drentch and he was laughing.* "Well, it's good do see you've got your sense of humor back. How are you feeling James?" Tina asked. *Andrew was right, he did look alot better than the last time she had seen him and he did look a little tired but that was to be expected after everything he had went through Tina thought. Just then the Trolley Witch arrived at the compartment we were now standing in and Tina bought a Sugar Quill, Two Choclate Frogs, and a Butterbeer. Tina turned her attention back to James and said,* "Why don't you come sit with us? We've all been very worried about you." *Tina, Kamalia, and James walked back to the compartment after the Slytherin girl was done yelling at him. After we had all sat down, Tina asked James, "Do you remember who I am?" *Tina asked as she handed one of the Chocolate Frogs she brought to Serenity.*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:32 pm
After being hungry for a while Freddy heard the Trolley Witch coming down the train and he exited the compartment and bought 3 of everything on the trolley. Freddy was given a large amount of money, prior to the depature of the train and he wanted to share it with his new found friends. Returning to the Compartment he placed all the items on the seat next to him Help yourselfs. Freddy offered to Fred, Madeline and Lyra.  

freddydursley

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image "Welcome back James" Andrew said between bites of his sandwich. Just as he did so he noticed a confused look on James face, "Professor, is he ok?" Andrew whispered to Professor Aurora.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games