Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 3, 4, 3 Total: 12 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:59 pm
(( @ Karrie: rofl ))

*feeling uneasy as to where this conversation is leading, he manages to make eye contact with Psyzapp* M'dear, killafrog is well aware of my current residence. That may be part of the reason as to why he is on the defensive lately.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:00 pm
*smiles at Dame, blushing slightly* You're welcome... *takes a drink of his coke*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:03 pm
*She looks at him closely.* That is not what I asked you. You haven't told him about us have you. *she starts to get wide eyed.* Have you told anyone at the department? Everyone here that I associate with all know about our relationship. Are you ashamed of me, William? *she starts to tear up.* The only ones who don't know are the ones who would harm you.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:07 pm
-giggles at his blush as she absent-mindedly fiddles with the top of her sock-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:10 pm
*takes another drink, unsure of what to say*

*Velcore nudges Dame's hand, wanting to be petted more*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:18 pm
-smiles down at Velcore- Aww, do you want to be petted some more, Velcore? -pats her other thigh for him to lay his head there then scratches ferverishly underneath his chin- Does that feel good, Velcore? Pretty, pretty dragon! -smiles up demurely at Karrie, through her lashes- How long have you had him? -eyes flicker down to Velcore then back up to look at Karrie's-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 4, 3, 1 Total: 19 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:21 pm
*He takes her hands in his and looks deep into her eyes* M'dear, I assure you that I am NOT ashamed of loving you. Nothing could be further from the truth. It's just that ... the department ... they do not approve of such behavior. They all are aware of my current residence here with you ... *he casts his eyes downward, his hands nervously rubbing hers* but I haven't told them about us ... I just ... I cannot loose my badge at this point. Please understand that much. *he looks back to her with sad eyes searching hers*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:24 pm
*Velcore squeezes his eyes shut, purring*

*Looks over at Dame, slightly puzzled* I don't know, actually. He's been with me as long as I can remember. I was told he wouldn't leave me when they found me. *takes a drink* As much as I try, I've never been able to remember anything before that.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:27 pm
-looks at him concerned and goes to move but remembers Velcore and doesn't want to disturb him- They? Who's "they" Karrie? What do you mean?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:36 pm
*Tears start to stream down her face.* So just how long are you planning on keeping me a secret? *She starts to tremble.* You looked right into my eyes and told me I wasn't a job to you and I believed you!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:37 pm
When I was around seven, I was found living in a forest with Velcore. I couldn't tell the people who found me anything about myself other than my name, and his. They tried to make Velcore stay in the forest, but he wouldn't leave my side. I heard later on that he seriously injured one of the men who tried to capture him.

*Velcore looks innocently up at Dame, having heard his name*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:43 pm
Oh my. Very protective dragon...loyal too. ^_^ -is about to ask another question but her head jerks up when she hears Psyzapp crying, she moves to get up, concerned and wondering why she is upset, damey tries not to glare at Officer Dougherty, wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:48 pm
*Gets up and follows Dame over to Psyzapp and Officer Dougherty* What's going on?

*Velcore settles back on the floor*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 4, 6, 6 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:00 pm
Psyzapp
*Tears start to stream down her face.* So just how long are you planning on keeping me a secret? *She starts to tremble.* You looked right into my eyes and told me I wasn't a job to you and I believed you!

*He reaches up and wipes the tears on her face* I have not lied to you. You are not a "job" to me. You are my heart and soul. If you wish, I will go downtown right now and inform them of my involvement with you. But just know that chances are they will require me to turn in my badge ... and I will not have access to the back up that this establishment needs right now. I strongly believe that I should wait to inform the department about us. Once Icy finds her mark and everything has calmed down, I promise ... I will tell them about us.

(( We need to end this scene real soon ... this body needs some sleep! ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:09 pm
(( Okay…me too ))

*Completely relieved to hear this logic which makes complete sense to her, a wave of relief floods over her. She flings her arms around him and kisses him.* No…you are right. It's best for everyone right now with the current circumstances that it wait. We will need to discuss this and be smart about it. I've had a very emotionally draining day and I think I need some sleep. *She looks at Officer Dougherty and holds out her hand.* Please, come with me.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games