Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:48 am
Remus nodded, catching ahold Sirius' wrist and pulling him across the room to the desk. "Are you going to give him the silent treatment for the rest of the day?" he asked turning his attention to the goblin and smiling.

"What do you need?" it asked.

Remus glanced at Harry, "Your go, Harry."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:31 pm
Sirius followed Remus, he nodded at the goblin before replying to Remus.

"I don't know...I just...I don't know, we'll see what happens," he mumbled.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:21 pm
Harry followed Remus and Sirius to the desk, leaving Gabriel behind with Kathryn and the Slytherin girl (heaven forbid he should ask her name...maybe later). He glanced at his godfather and then at Remus as he spoke to him.

Shrugging...he could always talk to Sirius later...he looked at the goblin. "Um...vault 711, I need that taken out of my name and put into Sirius Black's name," he said.

The goblin looked at him for a long moment and then nodded. Harry sighed with relief and watched as it started doing something to the round object before it on the desk. He didn't bother asking about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:52 pm
Killa watched Remus and Sirius, then Potter as he fixed his banking. She slowly moved closer and closer to Kathryn, hoping no one would notice.
She leaned up and whispered to the girl: "What you say we get out of here and do a little shopping on our own?" she said.

HellsBitch

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:29 am
Kathryn grinned, it wasn't as if she found the situation amusing, it was just the idea of a godfather ignoring his son. It seemed so out-there for a man who just came back from the dead. Looking around she was creeped out by the many goblins, she had never set foot in here before and the placed seemed eery. Trying to shrug the feeling off she stood next to Killa. Atleast, that's what she figured her name was... She wasn't going to risk calling her the wrong name.

"What you say we get out of here and do a little shopping on our own?"

Kathryn turned and grinned, She didn't particularly want to spend a lot of time in the bank, the whole interior creeped her out and she had a feeling that it was going to get worse. Kathryn gave a smile and nodded her head. "Yeah sure, why not" She agreed. She was never a 'shopping kind of person' but she was confident that she won't go overboard with spending.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:30 am
(I'm gonna post!)

Gabriel fished around his pockets, trying to find the key to his vault. He really hoped he didn't forget it. Come on, come on, come on, come on, he grumbled to himself unhappily. Finally, he found it.

"What were you doing in my cigarette box?" he hissed at the inanimate golden object. Shrugging it off, he walked over to one of the other goblins to withdraw some money from his account.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:25 am
Killa grinned back and grabbed Kathryns hand, more to make sure they wouldnt get lost among all the people in the bank than anything, and then pulled her towards the exit.

Once outside she stopped and looked at Kathryn. "How about a name exchange before anything else, just so we know who's who?" she said.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:14 pm
Kathryn allowed Killa to lead her through the crowd to the exit. Waving to the others she smiled and continued to walk, hoping that Killa wouldn't lead her into a pole. "The name's Kathryn Theree, yours?" She asked walking out the door of Gringotts into the crowded street before her.  

Lunar_Blade

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:55 am
"Mine's Killa Riddler" she said, smiling. Her weakness to smile had been one of the things which had made her distance herself from the rest of the Slytherins from the beginning. You wouldnt get thought highly of if you had no control of your face. Smiles were one of the only things she was still struggling with, really.

"So, where d'you wanna go? Just here in Diagon, or wanna take a stroll down Knockturn?" she said, pointing at the streets as she mentioned them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:06 pm
((Guess that means I get to take over the NPC Goblin?))

The Goblin slid a shief of parchment across the desk toward Harry. "Sign, here, here, here, and here," it said, pointing to several marked places. "You," it pointed at Sirius. "Sign here."

With a sigh, Harry took the offered quill and set about signing the document. When he was done, he slid it over a bit and offered the quill to Sirius.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:41 am
Kathryn returned the smile, the girl had an odd name but it worked. She was different to other Slytherins, she seemed to be less threatening and possibly a nice person. Kathryn tapped her cheek in thought. "Well, isn't Knockturn like... Spooky?" She questioned, worried.

(Sorry it's so short, I'm sick)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:06 am
Killa smiled slightly at the way Kathryn was tapping her cheek.

"It can be if you're not used to it. Dangerous too if you look too much like trouble or on the light side. Most down there still parts everything into light and dark sides. They havent moved on yet. You just gotta hide your face so they cant see you're still a student and remember to walk like you know where you're going" Killa said, her face moving into the emotionless mask she usually wore when down Knockturn Alley.

HellsBitch

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:38 pm
Sirius took the quill and glanced over the parchment. He learned a long time ago with Lily never to sign anything without reading first, oh the pure hell that had brought. Shaking himself out of memory lane, Sirius nodded shortly and signed his name. He put the quill down and slid it with the parchment back to the goblin.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:10 pm
Harry watched as the Goblin took back the parchment and check over the signatures. He seemed satisfied and nodded. "You just need to give him the key. Good day."

Harry stepped back half a pace, digging into his robes and pulling out the tiny gold key. "Here you go," he said, holding it out to is godfather. "Look, Sirius, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but I can make my own decisions you know, regardless of how old I am."

He scratched the back of his head nervously.

"I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't hex anyone I date or let take me out," he finished.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:27 pm
Sirius took the key from Harry and stared at him as he talked.

"Yeah, yeah sure. Well, Remus and I need to go get some cash. I suppose we'll meet up with you in Madame Malkins, yeah?"  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games