Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply APG Chatterbox
What are you thinking right now? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 241 242 243 244 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:22 pm

"Hmmm...I think I'll go with the almond paint color, the tan seems too dark neutral ."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:26 pm

JD needs a new journal entry... Why am I so hungry? How come I didn't have a 5th dream last night? I'm still hungry... Janiel needs to turn the volume down. Everytime I think of something to write down more stuff pops into my head. I think the mind is an infinite amount of thoughts. I always spelt amount with two m's... What else is there to think about? Well I already typed out most of what I thought... Maybe I'll go to sleep now... Or do something. Cordia logged off. Nobody else is really chatting with me. I miss APG from a couple of years back... How long has it been since Kristine Broke up with me?

Animaznboy

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:30 pm

"The only things on TV right now are infommercials" and "The new Tektek Dream Avatar Creator is spiffy."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:14 pm

Animaznboy
JD needs a new journal entry...
"I know, I know, it's been on my mind for quite a while. I just need to think of a new topic that won't bore people to death x_x ."

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Snoppy_angel626

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:37 am

my homework and my crush
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:21 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

Jeez, students in my school are creeping me out. 19 mistakes on 170 words doesn't KILL. And that gilr dared flamming me for that. stare

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:45 pm

"I want to eat Ramen," "If the world was flat, I'd push my English teacher off the edge," and "My Gaianniversary is in eight days! biggrin "

That is all.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:08 pm

What was her name again?
Man this is going to kill me for the rest of the day...

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:09 pm

"Why didn't I start watching Grey's Anatomy sooner? crying It's so AWESOME!" and "I wish we had the F|X channel. n**/Tuck sounds like a great show" and "I watch way too much TV. At least I run on the treadmill everyday for exercise."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:11 pm

OMG! I'm hungry.

[clowns.will.eat.me]

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:15 pm

My College and Career Planning class is the biggest waste of time ever. It hasn't helped me decide if I want to be a chef, podiatrist, college professor, hotel manager, marketing consultant, financial adviser...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:18 pm

When is somebody going to bring me food?

[clowns.will.eat.me]

Jazminny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:14 pm

I'm thinking of a guy that I like. xd
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:31 pm

*how to get more gold?*

YELLOW_FD

cazziegal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:44 pm

^ exact what i was thinking 3nodding i'm on a quest, and it's gonna take me forever to get all the items
APG Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 241 242 243 244 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games