Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:02 pm

Yay at least one of us scaredy cats has protection!
*uses my kung fu powers to protect self*
Gorsh, fufilling bets are hard *whines*
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:09 pm

I'll use my spiffy pirate coat to deflect them!

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:30 pm

*clings to and snuggles Moony* Thank you. I love you.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:50 pm

awwwwwww

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:30 pm

Spiffy pirate coat indeed!

Oh, Cade, Evil Dead. My mum says it supposed to be really scary. Is it more of a thriller or just a horror/gore thing?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:36 pm

*snuggles Padfoot a bit more*

Seen it and I am a bit disappointed that Padfoot and Luny couldn't be bothered to stay online to hear about it in my ten minute internet check.
It was awesome. Pyramid head was a bad a** and it ended like how I would have expected it to end if it were the game. Which is sort of ambiguously and leaving you going, "What the ******** it be known that as usual children are all ways evil. It's really similar to the first and third Silent Hills with a fanatical cult and all of that fun stuff. It certainly wasn't as scary as the games, but that was too be expected. It was still ******** in the head and I loved it and...
Pyramid Head ripped this girl's skin off. Gah, he was the scariest part. The first time he showed up.
*shudders*
Rose had just escaped from the bugs and then suddenly a s**t load of them come out of the hallway next to the door she just came through and then you hear this screech of metal on metal and I knew it was him and it was ******** Pyramid Head and he was right there!
Yeah.
That was the best ******** part.
Okay, I'm done.
^_^

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:11 pm

Sounds interesting. Ripping skin off eh? Rather disturbing and yet it reminds me forcefully of an episode of Supernatural.
I'm sorry I wasn't there to hear it all from you though.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:16 am

Amazing recap, Moony.
*applauds*
I ran out of cookies to give. what should I start giving out now...

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:02 am

Evil Dead is a horror/gore movie. Evil Dead 2 is just Evil Dead with more blood and special effects... and then you have Army of Darkness (which is also sometimes called Evil Dead 3) which is a comedy... *shrugs* It's wierd.

Lovely recap Moony. Ripping the skin off? That kind of reminds me of this online webcomic, Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire. DOminic sees his older brother rip the skin off his arm and I forget who says it, but when Dominic was going on about how evil Jacob was and how wierd he was to rip the skin off his own arm, the character said, "Dude... he's your older brother. It's his JOB to gross you out."

Don't ask me why that reminded me of that.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:55 pm

I realize now that my last post was really more of a mid-spaz rant. Now that I've calmed down and worked off most of the adrenaline, I can safely say that Pyramid Head was the best part of the movie. It's a damn shame he only showed up a few times to harass the main character. I'm going to have to play Silent Hill 2 again. But yes, Pyramid Head, he did indeed rip this girl's skin off. Her name was Anna and she was a religious nut. Goes to show what happens to religious nuts.

Seriously though, the first time you see Pyramid Head, it's right after Rose (main character) has had a run in with a bunch of bugs and she's just run through this door and fallen onto the floor. She's on her knees on the ground when you hear all of the beetles start skittering about and the hallway right next to the door is suddenly full of them crawling everywhere.
Then you hear this screech of metal on metal and suddenly, there's Pyramid Head, dragging along his weapon, this huge five foot long sword thing covered in dried blood. And Rose, being a moron, is still trying to grab her ******** flashlight.
So, Pyramid Head just turns and looks at her and the beetles start moving toward her and then she ******** notices that Pyramid Head is standing right there about to cut her in half or something and she screams and runs.

That really was the best part, his entrance. I mean, yeah he kicked a** with the skin ripping off thing, but the first appearance was the best. I loved that movie. Can't wait for the DVD.
^_^

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:46 pm

... ...

... ... ...

Thank Merlin I wasn't online during your 10 minute check last night, I don't need to here that right before I go to bed.

I didn't need to hear that at all!

gonk

*tries to escape Moony's grasp*
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:53 pm

Sorry! Don't leave me!
gonk

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:16 pm

*sighs and relaxes into Moony's grasp* You're lucky I love you so much you crazy nutter.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:14 pm

Sounds awesome. Good entrances are awesome. Like the part in Saw (Spoilers) when the dead body got up and the music was all awesome and I was sitting there, pointing at the screen and going "I knew that corpse was a bit dodgy". Then the music was still awesome-like and the dude cut his foot off and everything... So cool. I sound like a newb.

As for Evil Dead, EEP. I've been listening to my brother rant on about THe Hills have Eyes. Apparently there is a sex scene in it >.<

Pyramid Head's helmet looks painful. Which is pretty much the whole point....

Lunar_Blade

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:25 am

Also talking about saw:
Yeah I saw him pop up and i was like I KNEW IT! because they made the hole in the wall to obvious. And when I saw the foot cutting action, my friend's brother and I started going "MWAHAHAHAH I'm getting my foot off" and romping about madly. It was quite enjoyable. My favorite part was when the cops were trying to catch the other dude and they both died *giggles*
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games