Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:25 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
If anyone's looking for me, I'll be in the freezer room sweatdrop

What ya going to do in there?
Cool down sweatdrop I'm not used to this weather. I miss the two meters of snow crying

Ahh, the warm weather is suffocating you with it's humid sticky clingyness.
3nodding It's fuuny to think that some people think all canadians live in igloos blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:27 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon

Cool down sweatdrop I'm not used to this weather. I miss the two meters of snow crying

3nodding It's fuuny to think that some people think all canadians live in igloos blaugh

People are silly. That's like saying all hawaiians wear grass skirts and coconut bras. It's stupid sterotyping, and not even the right people. It's the inuit people aka eskimos that would in the wintertime build igloos..... Canadians are mostly descended from french people mixed with native blood, so of course they would build houses. ^_^ (I actually think about things on occasion)  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:32 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon

People are silly. That's like saying all hawaiians wear grass skirts and coconut bras. It's stupid sterotyping, and not even the right people. It's the inuit people aka eskimos that would in the wintertime build igloos..... Canadians are mostly descended from french people mixed with native blood, so of course they would build houses. ^_^ (I actually think about things on occasion)
Actualy canadians are mostly imigrants from around the world. Canada claims it's a bilingual contry but almost all the francophones are here in Quebec.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:34 am
deadly_demon
Actualy canadians are mostly imigrants from around the world. Canada claims it's a bilingual contry but almost all the francophones are here in Quebec.

I would get so lost in quebec since I know very little french. ^^* The few words I do know how to say, I couldn't type for the life of me.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:39 am
lurichan
deadly_demon

I would get so lost in quebec since I know very little french. ^^* The few words I do know how to say, I couldn't type for the life of me.
blaugh I guess it depends where in Quebec. Here, in Montreal, it's half french, half english. You could easily find someone who speaks english.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:43 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon

blaugh I guess it depends where in Quebec. Here, in Montreal, it's half french, half english. You could easily find someone who speaks english.

I think part of that is due to Montreal being realitivly close to the boarder of the US if I remember correctly. ^_^ There is a bit more intermingling there than most of Quebec from what I've heard.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:55 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon

I think part of that is due to Montreal being realitivly close to the boarder of the US if I remember correctly. ^_^ There is a bit more intermingling there than most of Quebec from what I've heard.
I don't really think it's because of that. I think it's because it's one of the main Canadian cities so more anglophones come for work and things of the sort.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:56 am
^_^ *Sips on my cola* Business as slow as usual?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:00 am
lurichan
^_^ *Sips on my cola* Business as slow as usual?
Quite sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:03 am
What would you recommend for someone whose throat is so sore it hurts to swallow?  

ThermaDraconis

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:10 am
A drink? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:24 am
confused Yeah, I kinda gathered that. What kind of drink? I find chicken soup does wonders.  

ThermaDraconis

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:27 am
ThermaDraconis
confused Yeah, I kinda gathered that. What kind of drink? I find chicken soup does wonders.
Tea with honey? I dunno xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:29 am
Good call. Can I have a mug of chamomile tea with honey please?  

ThermaDraconis

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:34 am
ThermaDraconis
Good call. Can I have a mug of chamomile tea with honey please?
Sure biggrin *prepares tea and adds honey* *gives to ThermaDraconis*  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games