Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:58 pm
I won't wear white unless it's like a poet shirt or dress shirt, I refuse to wear blue unless it's the color of bruises, but red I'll wear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:00 pm
I still didnt get the Camaflouge Kimono joke gonk xp  

violet faerie

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:05 pm
I wore a red tie the last day of school...... I have a friend named Kenshin and he is the spitting image of Armand it's frightening....he wears Victorian style vests and poet shirts...and was born on Halloween.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:09 pm
GothAlucardFangirl6
I wore a red tie the last day of school...... I have a friend named Kenshin and he is the spitting image of Armand it's frightening....he wears Victorian style vests and poet shirts...and was born on Halloween.
I wear the same thing, but I generally tend to call it EGV. Elegant Gothic Victorian. And about being born on Halloween, there are still quite a few people that have that birthday too. xd And Fae-chan? I dont' think it was a joke. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:19 pm
MadAzrael
GothAlucardFangirl6
I wear the same thing, but I generally tend to call it EGV. Elegant Gothic Victorian. And about being born on Halloween, there are still quite a few people that have that birthday too. xd And Fae-chan? I dont' think it was a joke. xd

Seeing that its not a joke, wait a minute--- is he talking about actual camaflouge colors, or the other.....bodily Camaflouge?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:35 pm
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
GothAlucardFangirl6

Seeing that its not a joke, wait a minute--- is he talking about actual camaflouge colors, or the other.....bodily Camaflouge?
xd Body camo. rofl I think Wyrn-chan is talking about REAL chamo colors. Like his Kimono was made using chamo dyed fabric.  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:38 pm
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
GothAlucardFangirl6

xd Body camo. rofl I think Wyrn-chan is talking about REAL chamo colors. Like his Kimono was made using chamo dyed fabric.

OH you can do that? wow eek

I think I found a solution to my problem...since the Ninja thing wont work why not Laurels, the golden ones 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:51 pm
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
GothAlucardFangirl6

OH you can do that? wow eek

I think I found a solution to my problem...since the Ninja thing wont work why not Laurels, the golden ones 4laugh
You can make a kimono out of anything if you have the pattern. 3nodding

Laurels rawk. xd

Azrael the Mad
Crew

essenceofthedark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:34 am
I love the theme (black) and it suits the person... however the fox-ears was a bit weird with the hat...

8/10  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:42 am
Well I'm partway through my quest now and I'm just checking in on how I'm doing so far...  

Ceveo

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:03 am
Azzy-san is right I used a very light camo material. Though dyeing myself in camo colors sound... interedting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:36 am
Be like the Americans in Vietnam...... and Yoshaki 8-10  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:50 am
GothAlucardFangirl6

Smoke raw weed? I think I'll skip that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:01 am
No I meant if you'd paint yourself como cuz the Americans in Vietnam did that.....  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

L a w l i-P0P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:31 am
Wyrn
GothAlucardFangirl6

Smoke raw weed? I think I'll skip that.

lol

Sorry....I just opened this page and saw that post, and had to laugh sweatdrop teehee  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games