Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:39 am
DiddleFreak61387

Good luck Kelly, we all pray for your safe return.

3nodding Stay Safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:11 am
Guys I'm off to Merdian and/or Monroe. I finally convinced my dad to leave due to whatever it is over Texas, it's going to push the hurricane eastward, how much eastward is the question. So we're going north. I'll be in limited internet access, or like Ivan, maybe no power at all. Lovies.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:12 am
Masquanade
Guys I'm off to Merdian and/or Monroe. I finally convinced my dad to leave due to whatever it is over Texas, it's going to push the hurricane eastward, how much eastward is the question. So we're going north. I'll be in limited internet access, or like Ivan, maybe no power at all. Lovies.

Again a wish of good luck to ya. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:29 am
Masquanade

yaeh its like catagory5 ish now Oo might be 3days worth of rain (3 days of no marching, yay/boo)
Quote:
I request to join this quild.

Wow, that states the obvious  

Tubariffic
Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:31 am
Shizankoff

Quote:
I request to join this quild.

Wow, that states the obvious

gonk Beat me too it. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:16 pm
Shizankoff
Saint-Saens
2 classes? Well that's college you see. Some of us are still in high school. xd

So...Ha!...? So I just finished my second day, and I don't think the course load will be that much. There may be a few nights where I get swamped and I'll be up until all hours of the night, but so far I don't see that happening soon. Once we get going though, it's going to be more likely. It's just I'll probably be finishing my homework each night late...er. We only get home from water polo around 7:00, so I've got like 4 hours to motor on the homework and I've completed everything.
I'm just intimitaded (sp?) about being a sophmore, alright?!
@ Oggy: Nice...It does look ninja-esque.

If it makes you feel better im in highschool and I only have 4 classes biggrin a semester >< 8 in all

I have four academic classes this first semester (last year I had only three and didn't need more than one book for any of them). My book costs ran over $600 and two of the smaller texts I need for my History of Europe class were out of stock. My Chemistry textbook alone was $150, and I needed four (actually three; the CDs were recommended but I bought them anyway when I found out I could charge things to my student account) books for my Music History class.

Then I had to carry everything back to my room from our off-campus bookstore. Fortunately, a friend of mine caught up with me halfway and offered to carry one of the bags.

I LOVE COLLEGE. D:  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:35 pm
College is fun, no? I'm at my aunt's place. First time I found time to get online . . . as my cousins see fit as they need to entertain me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:24 pm
Masquanade
College is fun, no? I'm at my aunt's place. First time I found time to get online . . . as my cousins see fit as they need to entertain me.

How do they deal with classes when a hurricane comes...No classes until it passes or something?  

Saint-Saens

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:15 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

How do they deal with classes when a hurricane comes...No classes until it passes or something?

*shrug* I guess so. Not that it will ever apply to my life...

*envisions a hurricane rampaging through the desert*

rofl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:20 am
Yes they cancle school, until power is back, clean up is completed, and the flooding goes down. I'm really worried about my house. That area got hit REALLY bad. If you watch the weather channel and they show Biloxi, Mississippi- I live right east of that in Ocean Springs. One of the weather channel has one of their little dudes in Gulfport which he says they have 30 foot storm surge and around 100 miles per hour gusts wind.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:11 pm
Masquanade
Yes they cancle school, until power is back, clean up is completed, and the flooding goes down. I'm really worried about my house. That area got hit REALLY bad. If you watch the weather channel and they show Biloxi, Mississippi- I live right east of that in Ocean Springs. One of the weather channel has one of their little dudes in Gulfport which he says they have 30 foot storm surge and around 100 miles per hour gusts wind.

i rember when fran/floyd hit nc it was one onf the two one was a 3 the other a 5 and school was canceld for a while, and of course it was the day before my birthday >
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:13 pm
Description of my first day of classes:

Went to first class f Music Appreciation, got out 10 minutes early, went to psych, got out on time, then went to lunch with friends, came back for ensemble and got out WAY early... like 2 Hours... XD

College is sooo funn  

DiddleFreak61387

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:26 pm
Masquanade

wasnt biloxi the direct hit?!?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:02 pm
Yup. I saw it on the news at school today. confused  

Saint-Saens

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:23 am
Shizankoff
Masquanade

wasnt biloxi the direct hit?!?

I hope you kept all of your art nice hidden up in that house... it might be destroyed... i'm sorry. crying -huggles kelly-  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games