Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:09 pm
What's torture? neutral
Wait, you wanted to get to this personality to torture him!? gonk I thought you just needed to talk to him because of... I don't know! gonk I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ANYMORE!! gonk
*flails*

*winces a little at the yelling*
Is... is -this- torture? neutral

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:38 pm
She turned when Gio appeared by her side and she gave him a grin.

"Dis broad has expensive tastes, thanks to your wife. lol I hope your wallet is up to the challenge. wink "

She turned her gaze to the bartender, "Bring us a bottle of 1928 Krug, I think we need to celebrate that Gio hasn't 'popped a cap' in anyone in here. lol "

The bartender went to retrieve the bottle of champagne, and while he was doing that, she pulled out another clove while giving Gio a pointed look.

"So, what was the pow-wow about over there anyway?" she nodded her head in Dougherty's direction as she lit the clove.

After a moment, the bartender returned with 2 stemmed crystal flutes and proceeded to open the bottle with a muffled pop and poured 2 glasses for her and Gio.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:03 pm
eek A wide eyed Giovanni about facepalms at her drink order. Leave it to his lovely bride to be training all of these broads in all she’s accustomed too. stressed Before you know it, he’s going to be neck deep in donnas with high type demands. stressed Goddamned women! He mutters. stare But he’s only got himself to blame on this one. Himself and his big mouth. stressed Just as he’s about to recommend a different, LESS EXPENSIVE bottle, the bartender just goes and pops that cork. stare No use fighting it now that the bottle is open. stare He picks up the fluted glass and takes a sip.

Faggetaboutit!! talk2hand Dat ain’t none a yous concerns. Dat guy jus needs ta knows ta keeps walkin da opposite directions a Ol’ Gio. Capire? Cause dere ain’t nuthin ta sees over 'ere. An dat cop was testin' out some a dat comedic types materials he's gots goin' on.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:32 pm
She almost spit out the sip she had literally just taken when Gio talks about Dougherty and comedy. Coughing slightly, she gave Gio an incredulous look.

"Dougherty? Funny? lol Since when?! That man has never, to my recollection, ever joked around with anybody!"

She scoffed at the thought and took another sip of the champagne.

"But seriously, congrats on keeping him in one piece." She lifted the flute and gently clinked it against his. "Cheers, Gio. rofl "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:54 pm
Shrugs. neutral Nah…dat was jokes. Ol’ Gio’s gots a sense a humor and dat was jokes. wink He takes another brief sip of champagne as he listens to Gattina congratulating him on not tearing the cop into pieces or maybe cutting off something he doesn’t need ta use and she clinks his glass. Guess dem “Collera Manager” sessions is payin off den. neutral Pietrina’s gots some uomo comin rounds ta “talk tings out” wit Ol’ Gio. Real confidentials like. An Ol’ Gio ain’t wacked dat guy neither. Close a couple a times, but… Shrugs again and takes a sip of his champagne.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:02 pm
"Between you and me, I don't know what she saw in him to begin with. I mean, we were the 'Most Wanted ladies' for a reason, ya know? And I'm not referring to looks either. I'm sure Psy has told you about my time back in Japan before I landed here."

Japan...that was somewhere she hadn't been in awhile. Might be time to go to her favorite hot springs in the north once this film wrapped up. The cherry blossoms should be in full bloom by then.

"Ever been to Japan, Gio? Y'all should pack up and vacation there sometime. Leko and I took Psy once, to a narrow street lined with tiny bars...max seating capacity of 10 in most cases. biggrin "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:20 pm
Japan. Sure he's heard a bit about Gattina and Japan. Only as much as Pietrina has cared to share. Honestly, he’s never really thought about taking a trip to Japan at all. neutral Eh…Ol’ Gio ain’t too sures bouts Japan. Don gets da wrong meanin’ er nuthin. But, all dem piccolo guys speakin reals staccato at yous. Like a cazzo yippy dog dat jus won’ shut up? stressed Makes Ol’ Gio wanna just put dat outa commisions. Capire?

He does like sushi and sake though. Course mabee yous knows a some nice place reals quite like ta stay wit some spazio. cool He’s real surprised his Dolce Cosa would step foot in a small establishment only room for seating 10 and he’s curious. An ‘ow did Dolce Cosa do in dat piccolo bar? neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:29 pm
She snickered at the memory of them entering the tiny bar.

"If memory serves me correctly, I think she actually put a napkin on the stool before sitting down. rofl But, she enjoyed it after some sake. wink "

She took a drag off the clove and exhaled. "Japan has something for everyone, you tell me what you'd like to do, and I'll point you in the right direction. Tokyo would have all the shopping to suit Psy, though. lol But as for me, I'd travel north to where the hot springs resorts are. Private springs, nice rooms , geishas for entertainment, and the food...Gio, the food is out of this world! biggrin "

She grinned at him and topped off their glasses. Odd, she'd never really gotten to sit and talk to Gio, but she was enjoying the conversation, and was pleased when he asked for her recommendations.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:45 pm
A napkin on her stool. He smirks at the description. pirate To hear she actually stayed, drank sake and stuck it out. He’s impressed at her effort to be open minded when placed in such a situation. His bride has never been known to tolerate anything below five stars.

He listens to Gattina talk about Japan and nods until she says “shopping.” Nah nah nah!! talk2hand She don’t be needin’ NONE a dat! stressed Then Gattina goes on to describe the Northern resorts. Private, nice accommodations, Geishas (which in his opinion would be great entertainment and he wonders if this entertainment is the topless kind neutral ) and then she emphasizes the food. He puts his champagne glass down, smacks his hands together and starts to rub them together. NOW we’s talking. BRING ON DA BODY SUSHI!! emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:52 pm
"Body sushi?! gonk There is no 'body sushi' at a 5-star resort!!! This place has class, and by class I mean Michelin rated food and top notch accommodations, you doofus! rofl "

She shook her head and sipped her champagne. "Do you really think you'd get away with a place that serves sushi on a naked girl with Psy as your wife? lol "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:04 pm
Stops rubbing his hands together. Dere is no body sushi in da resort? confused This news is a disappointment. stare

He listens to Gattina and she poses a very good question. He COULD get away with it if he had the intention of getting away with that, but he’s NOT. THAT. STUPID!! talk2hand Nah Ol’ Gio can put dat sushi on Pietrina’s nekkid body and lick dat s**t off a ALL DAT UP IN DERE! emotion_dowant Just the thought makes him practically drool. emotion_drool  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:14 pm
"Dude, TMI!!!! gonk Don't put that image in my head! stressed "

Jeezus....but still, it must be nice to have a guy that crazy about you still. Looks like their marriage hadn't stagnated. Her track record sucked, first Kaoru all those years ago, then Justin, and lastly Hauk. She had heard through the girls that both of them were happy with their current SO's, and she was happy for them, even though she had to admit to herself that she was lonely.

An image of Franco flitted through her mind "Oh hell no, girl, you already went down that Pavani trail and it was a disaster," she murmured to herself before sipping more champagne.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:14 pm
Walks into the bar to get a glass of ice water. She's been busy trying to delegate this and that, but people just weren't moving fast enough. That is until she changed into a more "dominatrix" type corset and leather panties with thigh high stockings and some ankle length boots. The riding crop is also a very good "motivator."

She goes up to her husband and Katana. Hi. What are you two talking about? whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:20 pm
eek Takes a look at his wife and holds up a finger. Put all dis on Ol' Gio's tab an get a whole lots a sushi up ta Ol' Gio's room upstairs. Capire?

He gets off his barstool and takes his wife by the arm. Yous comin' wit. Ol' Gio's gots sometin' fa yous ta takes care a. emotion_dowant Whisks her away from all this for a while. heart  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:27 pm
"HI Psy...i was telling Gio about a hot springs resort in Japan..." and as soon as she had appeared, Gio had already whisked her out of the bar before she could even finish her sentence. "Ew, mental images, ick."

She shuddered and got up to leave as well since it'd be a cold day in hell before she shot the s**t with Dougherty. rolleyes With a wave to the bartender, she left the bar and started making her way back to her room.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games