Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:36 pm
KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks
Im only repeating my questions because I think they've been forgotten due to the holidays, but also i have a new one

Quote:
Acupressure: Generate two numbers between 1 and 5, the two numbers you roll take the corresponding stat and raise it two stages for the rest of the battle. (This move can only be used once per battle) 1- Attack, 2- Special Attack, 3- Defense, 4- Special Defense, 5- Speed

I think iv asked before why this move only works once per battle while Moody does the same thing, and moves like Nasty plot, Sword Dance, Iron Defence, Agility, and Amnesia all give a +2 and you know what your getting and have no limitations but also It can be used on ally Pokemon apparently.

Also why are we generating 2 numbers? It only effects 1 stat at a time. Oh and it can raise crit, evasion, and accuracy.

Knock Off: 65: Removes targets held Item for the rest of the battle. Increase power by 1.3 if removing an item this way. The item cannot be recovered with Recycle or harvest. Can not remove legendary items, or mega stones. If the target has the Sticky Hold ability, the damage will be increased, but the opponent will not lose the hold item.

What are legendary items?

Normalize: All the Pokémon’s moves become the Normal type

Was there a reason Normalize lost its dmg boost by chance?
Serebii & Bulba
If it was an oversight and the increase is supposed to be there can I apply it in battles until the ability is updated in the moves thread?

I'm not sure about Acupressure. We are looking into it. Also, it does not effect critical hit ratio normally. only the z move equivalent does that.

For Knock Off, it needs to be re-worded. But basically, if the item changes the type or form of the pokemon, that item cannot be knocked off. For example, Arceus holding a plate or Giratina holding Griseous Orb

Normalize didn't have a damage boost until gen 7, so it's likely we just missed it during updates.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:39 am
KipsterHipster

A Pokemon has to be at full health for Sturdy to work, right? If I used Quick Attack or Tackle to chip away at Geodude's HP a little and then used Water Gun or Water Pulse, it'll knock Geodude out?  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:37 pm
blue carnal love
KipsterHipster

A Pokemon has to be at full health for Sturdy to work, right? If I used Quick Attack or Tackle to chip away at Geodude's HP a little and then used Water Gun or Water Pulse, it'll knock Geodude out?

Yup yup!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:04 pm
Achievement Title: The Stuff of Legends
Description: Encounter or Catch a Legendary Pokemon and show a Pokemon Professor your findings
Notes: If not caught, show a link to the post in which your character encountered and scanned someone else's legendary for proof to the professor
Rewards: 1 Lucky Egg

So iv a few plot issues I need help with resolving in order to claim this one for Yukie.
#1, Yukie doesn't "Own" A Pokedex. She tossed it so she couldn't be tracked so can a picture count instead for plot reasons"
#2, Does the "encounter" need to be in a battle or does just seeing another OC's count?
#3, Does the "show a Pokemon Professor" part entail the need to return to a starter town OR can an OC say Email, or text a picture to them AND does it HAVE to be a professor can in the cause of known criminals they send it to their "bosses"?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:15 pm
SpectralEternity

I want to get back into rping in the guild. It's been so long that I am not sure where my character is in the world. What should I do?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:19 pm
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity

I want to get back into rping in the guild. It's been so long that I am not sure where my character is in the world. What should I do?

Well first of all, welcome back!

I believe the last place I recall a Simon post was in the secret base you made for him. If not, I would start there and try to track down where you last posted him, but the most we can do for these situations is try to recall by memory where we last saw a post. It is your responsibility to try and track it down to continue posting.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:43 pm
SpectralEternity
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity

Well first of all, welcome back!

I believe the last place I recall a Simon post was in the secret base you made for him. If not, I would start there and try to track down where you last posted him, but the most we can do for these situations is try to recall by memory where we last saw a post. It is your responsibility to try and track it down to continue posting.

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:01 pm
So I feel like the answer to this is obvious, but just want to check, if I use a balm mushroom on my delta pokemon, can I teach it a move of its delta type?  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:49 pm
StarlightSchism
So I feel like the answer to this is obvious, but just want to check, if I use a balm mushroom on my delta pokemon, can I teach it a move of its delta type?

Yes, it can be of it's delta type.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:38 am
KipsterHipster
Does claiming a minor legend for your birthday negate the normal claim, need to be in line with that months claim options, or can be added to the claim?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:35 am
Does claiming a minor legend for your birthday negate the normal claim, need to be in line with that months claim options, or can be added to the claim?

It does negate the normal claim, and for your birthday you can claim either: a Horoscope pokemon and a crystal shard, a shiny pokemon (that fits within the perimeters of that month’s claim), or a normal minor legendary. That legendary does not need to fit within that month’s options.

Edit: Keep in mind that, if you do claim a minor legendary Pokémon, you cannot claim a crystal shard with it/make it shiny.

I hope that helps!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:25 pm
KipsterHipster

It does negate the normal claim, and for your birthday you can claim either: a Horoscope pokemon and a crystal shard, a shiny pokemon (that fits within the perimeters of that month’s claim), or a normal minor legendary. That legendary does not need to fit within that month’s options.

Edit: Keep in mind that, if you do claim a minor legendary Pokémon, you cannot claim a crystal shard with it/make it shiny.

I hope that helps!
ok ty  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:43 am
I noticed the Taiko Drum item description was changed in the items page to be +1 exp per post. I still have two from the tanabata event I never used, where the effect was x2 battle exp.

Can I still use them with their original effect?

And if not, could I swap them for an item worth the same amount of tickets? (2 taiko drums was 200 tickets, so I'd swap them for a gs ball which was 200 tickets)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:03 pm
For type-dex achievements like Fire type, do you need to have 15 separate pokemon? Or is it enough to have the dex entry, like say you had a fire pokemon and it evolved, would it count for 2 of the 15?  

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:17 pm
Also, does the Cute Charm ability make all pokemon infatuated, no matter their gender? Or does it only work on opposite gender pokemon, like the Attract move does?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games