Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alexandria snickered when Rosabella had passed to the wrong players. Idiot, she thought with a roll of her eyes. Well, that meant the chasers were about to come for her and try to score again, so the keeper got back into position and waited. The waiting didn't stop however, for Leonette stole the ball and flew towards the other goalposts. A moment later, Crash's voice echoed throughout the entire pitch. Break time!

Happy with how she played, Alexandria landed with a grin on her features. So far, so good. The brunette scanned the players for their captain, and she was going to talk to him until she realized that he was rather busy helping the injured. What a bunch of babies. They can't wait till after? By the time everyone felt better, the next tryouts started. A small pout formed on the girl's lips at the sound of both her and Crash playing as keepers. That meant he's on the complete other side of the pitch! ..But that also meant she could stare directly at him while the chasers battled it out in the middle of the pitch.

Team: Red
Armour Class: +16
Shots Blocked: 0
Shots Missed: 0
Modifiers: ( blocking goals +8 )
Skills: Great Catch, Hold The Line, Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Block Quaffle: Higher roll than shooter
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:32 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

When Crash called for a break, Dani was actually grateful for the chance to catch her breath, or rather she tried to. Every draw of air sent white-hot shards of pain through her. She coughed, and was unsurprised when she was rewarded with a mass of bloody phlegm. 'Yeah, definitely broke at least one rib,' she thought. 'Not packing it in yet. I'll lose their respect if I don't stay in it now.'

Crash decided to change things up a bit, and she was called upon to practice being a Seeker, as she had at last term's tryout. Dani quaffed the healing potion given to her with relish, and then sipped from the bottle of water she got afterward. The pain subsided to a dull ache, and Dani knew from experience a healing potion was no substitute for a visit to the hospital wing when this was all done.

When she ready, Dani pushed off from the ground, and drifted upward toward where the Seekers normally started a game. She waited for the balls to be released before she started looking about for the Snitch.

Gold Team Chaser

User Name: Graydon Ironshield
                                                      Character name: Danica Stewart
                                                      Year: Third
                                                      Years of Play: Two (Reserve Chaser One last season)
                                                      Advanced Flying I: Completed
                                                      Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                      First Position Choice: Chaser
                                                      Second Position Choice: Seeker or Beater, whichever the team needs most.

OOC: Quidditch Data

AC: 14
                                                      Modifiers: +4 to Steal / Shoot the Quaffle
                                                      +2 to Spot / Acquire Snitch
                                                      Lives: (X) (X) (X)

OOC: Action: A seeking we go
                                                      OOC: Effect Value:3 (Oh, boy!)

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image
Lives:
Modifiers: SAME AS ABOVE

Position: Seeker
Currently: SEARCHING FOR THE SNITCH

Chasing the Snitch: XX/3 (Need a 19 or above)
Catching the Snitch: XX/2 (Need a 22 or above)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julius nodded quietly as he landed and others took healing potions before he was told that competition for the snitch was going to be added: Danica Steward was also to try seeking and catching the snitch. He smiled at the younger girl slightly welcome to the completion: it would just drive him to do better he figured. And when told break was over Julius took off on his broom after Danica and began his search of the field for the snitch.

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:11 am
User Image
Lives:
(Spotted Snitch from previous roll. Roll= 18+6=24)

Currently: CHASING THE SNITCH

Chasing the Snitch: 1/3 (Need a 19 or above to spot)
Catching the Snitch: XX/2 (Need a 22 or above to catch)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julius smiled as he caught sight of a fleck of gold on the field-the snitch-and rushed forward to begin his chase. Now if he could just catch the frustrating thing.

Quote:
Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:16 am
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

'I'm not seeing squat,' Dani was thinking despairingly, as she diligently scanned the pitch for any sign of the golden ball, which wasn't much larger than a one Pound coin, while perched atop her broomstick high above the ground. What she did see, however, was her competition immediately launching himself in a direction.

Julius was the more experienced Seeker, so it was no shock he spotted the Snitch before her. Figuring it did her no harm, Dani aimed herself and flew in to flank Julius. 'I can't play on the Snitch, but maybe if I play on him, I'll spot the bloody thing,' Dani determined. 'I'll follow him following ... something.'

Gold Team Chaser

OOC: Effect Value: 20 (Oh, boy!)

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:22 am
Graydon Ironshield
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

As Dani chased after Julius, her tactic paid off, as she caught sight of a glint of gold as the autumn sunlight reflected off the tiny ball's metal shell. Quickly realizing she managed to actually spot the Snitch (more than she accomplished last year), Dani crouched low upon her broomstick, to try gaining a few extra precious bits of speed.

Gold Team Chaser

OOC: Effect Value: 20 (Oh, boy!)

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:14 am
User Image
Lives:
(Spotted Snitch from previous roll. Roll= 18+6=24)

Currently: CHASING THE SNITCH

Chasing the Snitch: 2/3 (Need a 19 or above to spot)
Catching the Snitch: XX/2 (Need a 22 or above to catch)

Noticing that Danica had managed to spot the snitch-or at least trailing him he continued forward all that more determined. But then again, spotting the snitch was a lot easier than catching the snitch.

Quote:
Quote:

Yukina101 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 8, 7, 7, 5, 3, 1, 8, 4, 8 Total: 55 (10-100)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:29 am
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya had just been trailing after Dani when he heard Crash yell for them to stop and flew down curious as to what was about to happen next. She saw the healing potions and bottles of water and gave a grateful hissing sigh of "Yesss" before she grabbed a small bottle of potion (she figured since she only got hit once she shouldn't take the biggest bottle there) and took a shot of the potion before quickly following it with the water to erase the horrid taste in her mouth. She really needed to talk to her mum about how to change the tastes of these things. Listening to their captain as he switched things around, she only nodded and gave a mock salute before jumping back on her broom to see Bella already heading towards the toss up. With a grin, Tanya rushed over and tried to get there first.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

Position: Gold Team Chaser
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 for Swiping
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [<3] [<3] [<3]
To Goal: ~/3
Final Roll: ~

TryoutsWhere: Quidditch PitchWith: TeamThinking: This is our year!OOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:30 am
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya whooped as the ball landed in her hands before she zoomed off across the pitch towards the goals.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within

Position: Gold Team Chaser
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 for Swiping
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [<3] [<3] [<3]
To Goal: 1/3
Final Roll: ~

TryoutsWhere: Quidditch PitchWith: TeamThinking: This is our year!OOC

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:06 am
User Image
Lives:

ROLL TOTAL: 18+7= 25 (HIT)

Position: Beater (Red Team)
Aiming at: Tanya Cherri

After the short break and healing potion had out, Ronna took to the sky again, and as Bella and Tanya went for the quaffle, she shook her head as Tanya managed to get the quaffle. And so, Ronna taking advantage of a nearby bludger sent it towards Tanya with a hit of her bat.

Yukina101

{OoC: Just to make sure you caught it I added the quote. 3nodding }  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:13 am
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Since the day they got married
He'd been praying for a little baby boy
Someone he could take fishing
Throw the football, be his pride and joy

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Reserve Beater ♥ Single ♥ Second Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn
========================

And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American girl

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina looked over when Crash called them down. The dirty blonde haired girl landed and took a potion. She hadn't been hit but once. She felt alright at least. But she needed to be in top form to be playing Beater with Ronna. She looked up to the other Beater. Man she was going to have so much fun! Jumping on her broom, she looked to Ari who seemed nervous. "Don't worry Ari! You'll do great!" She said happy as she drank some water and got into the air.

And Tanya was in her sights. With the quaffle! Yep, going for... Then Ronna hit Tanya... Oops! The younger girl looked over to the other tea's beaters and aimed for Tobi.

Position: Beater Red Team
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to hit Bludger
Special Skills: Mean swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [ :3 ] [ :3 ] [ :3 ] [ :3 ]

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

He could already see him holding that trophy
Taking his team to state
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket
All those big dreams changed

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Tryout stuff
And it feels good to be with people like Gryffindor Team
Although my mind keeps wandering to Let's get this party Started!

╚═════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:23 am
User Image
In your eyes I see your broken soul
And there's nowhere for my spirit to go
See the light that burns inside of you
And I know that I'll be close to you

═════════════════════════════════════
Celaena Elspeth Snow
Gryffindor Third Year Reserve Keeper Dating Julius Xanders
═════════════════════════════════════

Into the darkness we can fly
Upon the wings of your desire
I see the light

Celaena stopped when Crash ordered for them too. He was handing out potions and giving new areas to start training. The blonde landed and took a potion, having gotten bludgeoned moments before. Shooting into the air. Now on the opposite team, with Tanya. Sounded good. The girl took deep breaths as she flanked tanya. REady and waiting incase someone tried to steal... OR succeeded.

Position: Chaser team Gold
AC: 12
Modifiers: +4 Steal, +4 Catch, +1 to Shoot
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
Lives: [ <3 ] [ <3 ] [ <3 ] [ <3 ]

We're floating on a cloud of love
With you I just can't get enough
I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my My try out clothes
And it feels good to be with people like My team mates and Julius
Although my mind keeps wandering to Let's go!

╚═════════════════════╝

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:24 am
User Image
User Image

Rosabella was so sure she had the quaffle until she watched Tanya's arm reach out and grab it. What?! At least the dancer's reactions were quick, for Bella managed to stay on the fifth year's trail as soon as she'd taken off in the opposite direction. Reaching out, the fourteen year old attempted to knock the ball out of her opponent's hands.

Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +6) (shooting quaffle +6)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
Total Roll: 26
Scored: 0
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:26 am
User Image
User Image

Rosabella couldn't help but smile at the realization that the quaffle was in her grasp. Spinning around, she headed towards the other side of the pitch.

Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +6) (shooting quaffle +6)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
Total Roll:
Scored: 0
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:47 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Pitch - Quidditch Try-outs

Being classed to break Leonette landed on the ground and got a drink. Luckily she hadn't sustained any injuries as of yet. Ronna was good for saving the day on that one. When the teams were called Leonette noted she was on a team with Bella. When her friend managed to get the quaffle from Dani, the fifth year flanked her teammate. If she needed back up she'd be there.

With: Gryffindors

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Red Team - Chaser Alex, Bella, Ronna, Nina
0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting,
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games