Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:50 pm
User Image
User Image
sixth year slytherin
chaser prefect

Caty caught Oliver's shot easily, but it was still a good try. The Quaffle was in Flick's hands now, but not for long. Kyson flew in close to snatch it away from her.

Green Team Chaser
                                                          Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                          AC: 18 | Mods: +8
                                                          To the Goals: -/3
                                                          Final Roll: 20 (stolen)
                                                          | |

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                          Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                          Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                          I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                          Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                          I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Green Team
Chasers: Kyson, Oliver,
Beaters: Kimberly, Leon
Keeper: Savannah
Seeker: Vitomir

Silver Team
Chasers: Flick, Raymond,
Beaters: Reyna, Tristan
Keeper: Caty
Seeker: Aimee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:53 pm
User Image
User Image
sixth year slytherin
chaser prefect

Now he had the ball. Kyson smirked in victory as he tucked the Quaffle underneath his arm. Maybe this time, he could keep it out of Flick's hands.

Green Team Chaser
                                                          Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                          AC: 18 | Mods: +8
                                                          To the Goals: 1/3
                                                          Final Roll: - - -
                                                          | |

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                          Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                          Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                          I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                          Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                          I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Green Team

Silver Team

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:08 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Third Year - Thirteen Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Pureblood
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Oliver watched as the quaffle he threw landed in Caty's hands. Drats! He knew he should've aimed at one of the goalposts on the ends. The blond stayed near Kyson as he stole the quaffle from Flick.

Team: Green Chaser
Armour Class: 14
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +4) (shooting quaffle +4)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: > than keeper
Steal: > than AC
Block: > than roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee continued chasing it, grinning when Vito's flailing arm failed to grab it.

Position: SILVER Seeker
                                                      AC: 17
                                                      Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      2/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:00 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝚅𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚒xxx
Third Year Slytherin Half-Blood Heir Reserved Keeper xxxxx

User Image

xxxxᵂᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᶰᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵉʳᵃˢ˒ ᶤᶜᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᵐᵉˡᵗᵉᵈ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ˡᶤᶠᵉ
                                              xxxxᴰᵒᶰᵉ ᵐʸ ᵗᶤᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵐʸ ˢᵉᶰᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ˒ ᵈʳᵉˢˢ ᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵃᶰᵈ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵈᶤᵉ
                                              xxxxᴵᶠ ᶤᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᶤᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᶤᶰᵉ
                                              xxxxᴰʸᶰᵃˢᵗʸ ᵈᵉᶜᵃᵖᶤᵗᵃᵗᵉᵈ˒ ʸᵒᵘ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵐᶤᵍʰᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵃ ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᵗᵒᶰᶤᵍʰᵗ

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║██║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

The ball moved just out of Vito's grasp, the boy cursed and tried to snatch it again.

ˢʸᶜᵒᵖʰᵃᶰᵗˢ ᵒᶰ ᵛᵉˡᵛᵉᵗ ˢᵒᶠᵃˢ⁻ ᴸᵃᵛᶤˢʰ ᵐᵃᶰˢᶤᵒᶰˢ˒ ᵛᶤᶰᵗᵃᵍᵉ ʷᶤᶰᵉxxxx
                                              ᴵ ᵃᵐ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ˒ ˢᶰᵃᵗᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵐᵃᶜᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢxxxx
                                              ᴵᶠ ᶤᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᶤᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᶤᶰᵉxxxx
                                              ᴴᵉʳᵒᵉˢ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳᵉᵈ˒ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ˡᵉᵍᵉᶰᵈˢ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᶤᵉxxxx

< Out.Of.Character >
                                              Team Green
                                              Position: Seeker
                                              AC: 14
                                              Modifiers: +4 Find, AC, Catch - 1 from damage.
                                              Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                              Lives: [] [] []
                                              19+ to spot, 22+ to catch
                                              Catch attempts 2/2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:03 pm

User Image

Vito felt something in his hand and griped tight afraid to let go. He looked just to make sure it was the real thing and not some big beetle that flew into his hand. His heart raced as he saw gold glittering in his palm. "Yes! I caught it!" The boy said in a excited tone that was normally out of character for him. He tried to regain his composure.

< Out.Of.Character >
                                              Team Green

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee glared when Vito caught it but stopped her persuit. She waited for what felt like forever for him to release it again but he was just clinging to it. She rolled her eyes and flew over, reaching a hand out to swat the snitch out of his hand. "How about we release the snitch so we can keep trying out." She muttered, rolling her eyes at him before flying away up into the air. "Idiot..." She muttered under her breath, before she started her search over.

Position: SILVER Seeker
                                                      Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      -/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:24 pm

User Image

Vito grimmised a bit as his victory was met with dead silence, he guess he expected a little more fanfare or something more than that. At least a good job or something, he winced as the ball got swatted out of his had. She could have at least been somewhat decent about it, this was only his second game ever and he had been playing Keeper last time. From what he grasped from reading about the sport was he grasped the snitch game ends. He had assumed the practice game would be the same or that the Captain or Vice Captain would have said to let go of the ball after he got it. He sighed and started the search again.

< Out.Of.Character >
                                              Team Green

Xistund

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:26 pm
(And forgot to add the dice. Also sorry for forgetting to let go of the snitch, had some drama going on while writing and then lost track of what I was doing. >_<)  
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:36 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
Fifth Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image

These tryouts were not going well for Raymond. Perhaps he wasn't trying hard enough... or perhaps he just was and the universe was against him. Taking a breath, Raymond watched as Oliver took the shot. Caty stopping it was a highlight of that. When she passed it to Flick, Raymond followed closely. However, Kyson was able to get the quaffle back. The fifth just hoped he could get it back as he went for the steal. He needed to get the quaffle back from Kyson sooner rather then later.

With: Other Snakes... Silver Team

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Silver Team : Chaser
                                                    Stealing / Passing: Kyson - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 20 (steal)
                                                    Modifiers: +7 Shooting, +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +5 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                                    Green Team

Silver Team

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:39 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image

'Yes...' Finally managing to get the quaffle, Raymond made a u-turn for the goal. He'd taken it from Kyson now he just needed to hold onto it. It looked like things were finally on his side. Honestly he hoped that was the case. Only time would tell.

Stealing / Passing: --- - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --

Teams:
                                                    Green Team

Silver Team

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:44 am
User Image
Second Year
Reserve Beater - - -

Kimberly noticed Vito got hit but she didn't have enough time to react. Then she saw Raymond come up with the quaffle. She needed to do something, the question was what. Should she get Reyna back for hitting Vito and go for Aimee or should she go for Raymond now that he finally seemed to be having some luck. Kimberly wasn't one for deep thinking. Vito had managed to catch the snitch even with his injury so perhaps he didn't need the help. The Chasers seemed too... What with Raymond... Caty... Flick... Well she'd already hit Flick so perhaps it was time to give Raymond a taste of what good luck could give him.

With : Snakes...

Attire : Athletic Clothes

OOC : Green Team : Beater
                                                  Aiming: Raymond Saving: --- - Total Roll: 10 (miss!)
                                                  AC: 11
                                                  Modifiers: +3 Shooting, +3 Hitting, +1 Stealing or Blocking (Exp)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

@Devi: Don't forget to scratch out one of Flick's lives to go along with that hit wink

Teams:
                                                  Green Team

Silver Team

Devlyn Maycry

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:54 am

User Image

Vito could not locate the snitch. He blinked his eyes, damn that thing moves fast. How do they stop it from flying away from the pitch all together, Must be some charm. Anyway he had to find it.

< Out.Of.Character >
                                              Team Green

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:57 am
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Third Year - Thirteen Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Pureblood
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Raymond stole the quaffle from Kyson, so the blond decided he'd try to steal it from Raymond. The third year almost bumped into Ray as he tried to pull the quaffle from his grasp.

Team: Green Chaser
Armour Class: 14
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +4) (shooting quaffle +4)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Total Roll: 6 (fail)
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: > than keeper
Steal: > than AC
Block: > than roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:03 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image

Dodging a bludger and a steal attempt, Raymond wasn't about to give up. He was finally turning these tryouts around and wasn't about to stop now. Certainly not when he was almost to the goal. He just needed to keep Oliver and Kyson off his tail.

Stealing / Passing: --- - 2/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --

Teams:
                                                    Green Team

Silver Team

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games