Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It took Akihiko about fifteen minutes to get everyone out of his house.
No easy feat...
After he had run upstairs, the musician had made a stop in the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast, munching on it before heading back to Izzy's room.
"Let's go." he said, poking his head in to find Michi and Izzy... and Izzy on the phone?
But Narcissus didn't waste any time. He then called down the stairs to his room, "Oi! Chiyou! Move your a**!" he shouted before long quick strides took him to his living room.
By the time everyone else was upstairs... the musician was already getting in the limo.
He folded his legs in, still munching the toast, before pulling his phone from his pocket and beginning to check his email.
It wasn't as flooded as he'd thought it would be, but Yammi had wanted to know where he was.
'On my way.' was the quick reply, before he looked back up to find Izzy, Michi, and Chiyou getting in the limo.
"About damn time." he murmured, finishing off the toast in one quick bite.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:25 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

........Show Time!!.........

Izzy hurried to the car as he pocketed his phone, "Sorry but I had to make sure that Nakai was on his way." Slipping into the seat closest to the window, he leaned his head up against the glass. He knew Narcissus was a bit irritated so he wasn't going to add to the annoyance. He just was doing his job.

Michi also slipped into the vehicle and chose to not say much either. He had a feeling that each star had to get into their mind space for the show. And well while he could sooth an aching body, he didn't know much about the backstage workings of a concert. Heck, he knew Nothing!

But then he glanced over at Narcissus. "Where will you want me during the Event? I am sure Ishi-san will be ok once he's in the audience because he'll just be listening." He wanted to be serious about the show because now was crunch time and well while they were in the limo it would be easier to get an explanation than at the Event itself.

In the mean time, the driver raced them quickly to the Event knowing that Narcissus wasn't in the best of moods. The bodyguards assigned to them followed in other cars. Because tonight many fans would be dying to see how close they could get.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:54 pm

"Backstage." Narcissus spoke, his blue gaze focusing out the window as they sped through the city. "I... might need you." he added, not wanting to alarm Izzy.
But it was the truth.
If, somehow, between songs, Akihiko started to feel bad... he wanted someone there that could help.
Not that Izzy couldn't...
But...
Well... Michi was different in that sense. He knew the human body... knew how to help with the addiction and the side effects of it.
"I'm not saying I'll need you for certain. It's just a precaution." he added before sighing and looking over at Izzy. "So is Nakai on his way? I'd have thought him to be there by now... seems like it's taken us forever to get on with it, ne?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:30 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Charity Event - Back Stage

Late...good god. No Narcissus...and even his own back up weren't there yet. What the heck were they doing?!! Shou was pissed and rightly so. Seemed that all of the others hadn't even had time to show their pretty little faces.

Irritated was a small word at this point. And then he had wonder. Would Narcissus even show?! Would he need to pull a rabbit out of his hat? He shook his head at the thought and walked off towards Wardrobe with Yammi questioning him down the hallway as he walked. Things that Narcissus should have been there to address. At least, Ohayou's crew arrived at a reasonable time.

He had at least 3 hours of makeup time coming up along with the wings, the extensions, hair jewelry, and layers of costume plus the invisible rig.

It was during this time that Hamu-kun called Narcissus...as he was stepping out of the sedan in front of Smash's dorms.

He'd speak directly or leave a message, hopefully the former and not the later. He didn't really wish to call Ohayou's top man personally to locate Ohayou's super star, "Moshi Moshi....Narcissus-san, are you on your way? Shou-sama has been here a few hours working on the last minute prep and final questions. He's now heading into Wardrobe. You've at least 3 to 4 hours in Wardrobe once you arrive. Giving you only a 3 hours of a holding pattern during the Event's earlier performances before your act begins. I've allocated that time for your backstage photos, filming for dvd footage later, and mic checks for your ear piece...etc. With 1 hour to spare...parceled off for incidentals to cover your private needs."

While Hamu-kun didn't know Narcissus well, he knew that the man liked efficiency. And well, he also knew that it would work far better to run a schedule by him than reprimand the super star, who in all reality probably was still trying to recover from his own injuries. He had a feeling the schedule would be enough to engage the man. So he treated him just as he would Shou...a man with little time for all the details but wanting to feel like he knew them all.

However, Ryuukaze and Naoko, they had very few excuses. They should have been long out of the dorm and on their way to the Event. He shouldn't have had to come all the way to the dorm just to find these men! Wardrobe was going to be so busy this day as it was! At least 2 hours a piece with all of Smash and Ohayou's crew in fine form. And after that, sound checks. and all the other details.

In his own irritation, while he spoke to Narcissus, he was walking into that dorm where he knew the two might be hanging out. Getting a key from the guard, he headed up starts and unlocked the door.

"Excuse me for a moment, Narcissus-san." he covered the phone. "Do you know what time it is??!" he sternly demanded of the two love birds. "Have you ANY Idea what you're putting your vocalist through? I knew you were bunnies but seriously, you both look exhausted. I can't believe this."

He said loud and clear before uncovering the phone and going back to talking to Narcissus with a much more pleasant voice... "Ah...Narcissus-san, I've arranged for the catering in your dressing room similar to Shou-sama's. So please be rest assured that we're covering all bases."

(LOL!)

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:06 pm
Ryuukaze was content to lie there peacefully for a moment, just holding his lover.
Yeah, they were tired as ********, again...but they were going to give one hell of a performance tonight!
"Enough? No way....really?" the violinist teased, tapping Naoko on his cute little nose.
"We'd better get up...but I really don't wanna..." he whined playfully.
Just one more kiss before they started their day...
Leaning in, Ryu lovingly kissed the lips of an angel, barely gracing them.
Then, the door slammed wide open.
Ryu couldn't help but gasp!
There stood Shou's assistant...and there the two of them lay, covered in sweat, and tangled in each others arms.
Well...it could have been worse...somehow...

~ ~ ~

Amber eyes widened and for a moment, Naoko just stared at Yamada.
He didn't blush, didn't even react to the fact that a near stranger was seeing him like that.
But he did stand up, untangling himself from Ryu's arms, and bowed. "Sumimasen, Yamada-san. We woke up early and... well... it's been a long week and we thought it would get us in the right um... mood... for the concert. I mean, I haven't exactly felt very sexy this week so... this... well... it helped me get in the right mindset. You want us to be in top sex appeal form, right?"
Okay so it WAS a logical excuse.
Kind of.
"We were just about to get up and get dressed and head to the event. I mean... I didn't think Shou-san would need us yet... we just have make up and hair and then instrument tuning so... not really too much to do. We'd look ridiculous running through our set right before the event, especially since it's supposed to be a surprise, ne?"
Another semi good excuse.
The blond pointed toward the shower. "We'll get showered and be downstairs in fifteen minutes. No later. Yakuousku, Yamada-san."
Was Naoko embarrassed?
No, not really.
Did he feel guilty for leaving Shou hanging?
Most definitely...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Before Izzy had a chance to answer, or Michi a moment to comment, Akihiko's phone rang.
Looking at the number, he mentally cursed.
"Moshi moshi?" Narcissus spoke, listening to Shou's assistant ask questions a mile a minute. "Ha... hai hai, Yamada-san. I'm in the limo now. I left the dorm and went to pick up my manager, but yes, I'm en-route to the event."
It was nice to know someone was organized... since Izzy had been out of the picture, Yamada had been somewhat filling in... well, at least as far as it concerned Shou and the concert.
"Photos, filming, mic checks... got it. Hair and makeup... wardrobe... Are there any final questions you need me to answer now? I can easily give you any needed answers on the way in, the rest I can in wardrobe." Narcissus smirked to himself. "That hour shouldn't really be necessary, but I'm grateful for you thinking of such a thing. The same goes for the catering... I've never been able to eat before a performance."
Well no, he'd just eaten a piece of toast... but that was in the comfort of his home and limo.
Backstage or in a dressing room was something else entirely.
"Ah, Yamada-san... Chiyou-san is arriving with me, and Nakai-san is on his way. I just thought you'd like to be posted of the status of the other musicians. Or, rather, Shou-san would like to be."
That long pause had been odd... and he had somewhat caught the words there...
Something in Akihiko's mind sparked, making him think that Yamada were speaking with Ryuukaze or NAKO.
Bunnies?
Narcissus couldn't help but start laughing. "Oi, Yamada-san... give them a break, ne?" he asked when the man returned to the phone. "Musicians relieve stress in different ways. Maybe they're just nervous about tonight, ne?"
Okay, so the young Koyasu was teasing... but there was a bit of truth to the statement.
"Anyway, I'm about twenty... twenty-five minutes out. If you need me to answer anything, I'm all ears for you right now. Otherwise, I'll be there as soon as my hellbent speeding driver can get me there."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:55 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

That was that, it seemed. Naoko had managed to hop up and say everything that needed saying, and then some.
Ryu, on the other hand, kinda just stared, still a bit dazed from the constant 'activity' of the morning.
"Ohhhh boy...." he finally sighed, wrapping a damp sheet around his waist and rising from the bed.
"Yeah....shower...fifteen. On it." he muttered, padding toward the shower and giving Naoko a lite smack on the bottom as he passed.
There went his cuddle time...but it would be more than made up for later.
For now, it was time to put Ryu away, and be Ryuukaze.
The stage was calling him, after all. It gave him a bit of an excited chill.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Rush rush rush.
Well, it was better to rush than to have to deal with the little thoughts that continuously nagged away in the back of his mind.
Chiyou's mature, sane self was back on track, focused, and ready...thanks mostly to Akihiko.
The other side of the kid was still there, though, in his subconscious, niggling away at every bad thought, itching for a chance to just escape. It was no good, but the kid thought he had a hold over it now.
Riding along in the limo was always calming to the blond...looking out the window, plenty of room to stretch his legs.
Softly, he began to hum the first song of his set...though that in itself was somewhat bittersweet to the young vocalist.
It was even more bittersweet looking over at Izzy. His 'father'.
It just was what it was. He would give his best tonight. That's what Izzy wanted.
Though it concerned him just a bit...what would Izzy think of the lyrics to his songs. Everyone else would think they were just pop love songs...but there were direct references to things Ishi would recognize to be about him...the two of them...and the manager would certainly realize that his former star was singing his love to him...the man who had just rejected him as a lover.
Well, it would be uncomfortable for both of them, probably. Or not.
At least...at least it would give the kid one last chance to...to sing his piece.
Not that it mattered...but once it was out, maybe he would feel just a little better.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

Annoyed didn't begin to cover it. Someone had managed to ******** up the dressing room list, and he couldn't find his area to save his life.
Of course, he hadn't been at the event stage for more than five minutes, but Hayato tended to get a bit anxious and pissy right before a performance, becoming exceedingly over-demanding and controlling.
The musician only wanted everything to be completely perfect...
Heading to stage left, he stood behind the curtain and pulled out a smoke, lighting it even though he was inside.
He was just in one of those moods...and probably would be until he took the stage, unless something happened that pulled him out of it.

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Complete...and utter...bullshit.
That's the way Nezumi viewed it, at least.
Everything was supposed to be so good for him, tonight. He was going to show up, niggle over Chiyou, then take all the credit for what the kid did...as long as it was good.
Now, however, he was stuck being Ohayou's lackey...bringing in bottled water and snacks for the stars, making coffee runs and the like.
God was he pissed....
One of these days though, he was gonna show them all...
Don't mess with the mouse...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:58 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"Yes, a mood I can see that. Tired and Exhausted. Appropriate ne?" And Yamada-san wasn't buying the 'logical excuse' because he was Shou's assistant after all; a man of way too many details and too little time for poorly planned excuses.

"Mm...the day of the show and you didn't think you were needed? Hontou ni??" Yamada-san just blinked at that comment and wonder what planet Naoko was on. What musician in their right mind set would think that they weren't needed till later in the day before a concert?

"You've both got 2 hours of Wardrobe, sound checks that I believe you want to be around for. 3 hours of a holding pattern while other artists perform and in that time private interviews and footage is going to be taken for the future DVD of this event. It's suppose to be a surprise to the fans but unless you're going up front to show them those costumes I believe you're not showing anyone something new." He sighed because the excuses were really irritating.

"Ah yes a shower...10 minutes. While I finish this conversation with Narcissus-san and then call Shou-sama to give him an update. The last two minutes better be you and Ryuukaze-san hoping in the car." With that he turned and walked out but closed the door gently. There were people that shouldn't be disturbed.

"Oh Narcissus-san, I apologize for that. Well yes, I could give them a break but, there is plenty of time for the Bunny Hop after the Event." he chuckled for a moment, "I know they probably needed a break but they do need to prove themselves at this first big Event with Shou-sama. Ah..But..Mm... as for questions...." He reeled off a few in a small list mainly concerning things like conversations with media back stage, how much footage should be taking and where he wanted it from for the future DVD. Also, a question from Yammi about Narcissus' placement during the 'showdown' just to verify lines of sight. Seemed like Jaz had taken care of all the 'technical' questions. "Oh but that hour is necessary. Pep talks with your band, bathroom breaks...stretching...etc."

He sat down in the sedan and glanced over at the driver then looked back at the dorm. "Alright, well 25 minutes out will give me enough time to get back to the event with the Bunnies. I'll call Wardrobe and tell them you're on your way then give Shou-sama an update. Ja ne."

After he hung up the phone, he leaned back and took one minute to close his eyes. One minute was always too short but it was enough to reboot his head before making all the calls. One by one he informed Wardrobe, Engineering and Shou with updates. Then sent a text to Yammi. All the while, his eyes flicked down at his watch counting the minutes. He said 10 but he guessed they'd make it in 12. They were just that type of boys.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Narcissus was only too happy to answer those questions. He made sure to let Yamada know that neither Izzy Lucky nor Michi Tanaka were to be shown in either photographs nor DVD footage. He also made it clear that only a small portion should be in his dressing room, as the man didn't know how stable he would be throughout the show.
Of course, he didn't let Shou's assistant know the stable part...
The musician made it clear that his blocking would allow for him to be on the left side of the stage during the final showdown, as the winner should be on the right.
"I had figured to do some of the stretching during the DVD filming. After all, fans will want to see what we're like backstage... how we prepare for a concert. And so on. I'll be there soon, Yamada-san." he spoke before hanging up.
Sighing, Akihiko leaned back and closed his eyes.
It was going to be a long day...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Amber eyes narrowed slightly after Ryu went into the shower. "Yamada-san... I've put on plenty of live performances. Never once was I required to be backstage prior to being in makeup and a sound check. So no, I didn't think I was needed. I didn't think Shou-san was needed. He should be getting rest, not running around doing the things that other people should be doing."
It wasn't a jab at Yamada, but at everyone. If each person did what they were supposed to do, Shou could focus on his part alone. As it was, apparently, Shou was over focusing.
"Besides, neither Ryu nor myself were informed of backstage photo shoots or a dvd being filmed. How are we supposed to know when to show up if we aren't given a time, hmm?"
The pianist had a point.
He simply assumed they needed to be there a few hours early... not a whole day early!
"If Shou-san wanted us there early, he or you should have notified us. As it was, we got to bed late and woke up late... among other things. I don't think it's your business what we do in our free time, so long as it doesn't reflect badly on Shou-san. Since we didn't know, we assumed we had the morning free to ourselves. Gomen." he bowed again, trying his damnedest to be polite.
But really... Naoko was ticked.
How the hell did they expect them to 'be on time' when they didn't even know what the time they needed to 'be on' for, was?!

As soon as Yamada was out of the room however, Naoko was pulling clothing out of the small closet, setting it out for himself while he waited for Ryu to finish up in the shower.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:55 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

The water was pouring hot from the shower head now, and Ryu discarded the stained sheet from around his waist.
"Oi! NaNa babe! Get you're cute butt in here...faster that way, no da!" he called out loudly, stepping under the water and waiting for his lover to join him. Grabbing the soap and a cloth, the violinist scrubbed himself down quickly and thoroughly, then proceeded to do the same to Naoko as the pianist joined him, making the already steamy shower considerably steamier.
It was an insanely fast shower, though. Six minutes tops, but they were both squeaky clean.
Turning off the water, Ryu reached out and grabbed a towel, drying off his tenshi first, wrapping him up and sending him on his way to get dressed before reaching for his own towel.
Three minutes to go, by Yamada's order.
Rushing out of the bathroom, now dry, Ryu grabbed a pair of simple dark blue jeans and a white linen shirt, throwing them on quickly, sliding into his shoes, waiting for Naoko to finish up, grabbing the blond by the hand, and scooting out of the door at top speed.
It had all been so quick, poor Naoko probably had no idea what hit him as they skidded to a stop in front of the 'Dreaded Hamu'.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:47 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Charity Event - Back Stage

Shou was relieved when Hamu-kun called him. Finally, he knew not to worry. His Partner in Crime would soon be here beyond Nako and Ryuukaze. Now, he actually could take a breath and get down to his own agenda. The hours of Wardrobe.

Shou was so seriously particular about his make up that everything was done privately. It was very rare that anyone would see his face except certain individuals. Thus, when he went into the special room for his make up session, a sign was put up, 'Do Not Disturb' on the front door.

Finally slipping the mask off his face, he could finally get started. The private make up and stylist slipped in from another room and started the lengthy process. He was going to have feathers in his hair, and long white locks that mingled with his blonde ones tonight plus hair jewelry. His ideas for this look came from various artists and manga. He wanted to be as fluid as Amano Yoshitaka's men and exotic. Unforgettable as the Heavens above.

Closing his eyes, the stylist started weaving his hair with the extensions. Ah....this part of his experience every concert was so relaxing in the quiet of his dressing rooms.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:08 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"Mmm...Nako-san. Good comeback. Yes, I'll accept some of that, but considering what you've seen of Shou-sama, I'm certain you're not surprised that he is here first thing in the morning. And well, asking if you were needed might also have been a wise thing as well. But yes, I guess the team can except some responsibility for miscommunication." He paused for but a second then glanced at his phone.

"However, as for the photo shoots and DVD footage; how many stars do you know of that don't have these done at their events?" But he didn't go further as he had Narcissus on hold. "At least, you're standing up for yourself today. That's a good sign."

Of course Hamu-kun didn't stick around to elaborate on that last comment.

"I'll give Yammi-san that information right away." he said making a quick mark on his left hand with a pen. Indeed. We know the fans always crave to see what life is like backstage. Some brief commentary footage has been taken of your band already this morning, which you can review after the event. Standard new band working with you questions and what they think...and a bit about themselves as artists plus their feelings about tonights upcoming show.. Shou thought it would be nice to see different angles of this event beyond you and he." He smiled in thought as he worked through all the details. This was going to be a great show. At least, he hoped.

"Oh, and is there anything else you need of me...or would like brought to the Event? Any thing I might have missed?" His last question before he would hang up. He knew he couldn't think of everything so he hoped if Narcissus did have anything, he would tell him

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:23 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

.....Speed Demon Limo Driver!

Alright, when Hiroki said to step on the gas and get them there quickly, the limo took off with a powerful lurch. Hiroki fell back further into the seat a little preoccupied with his demand of his driver then...as he watched Nakai, he started savoring memories of their previous encounter.

"We will be there in 15 minutes so we might beat your manager." he said as he looked at his watch. Opening up his suitcase, he pulled out some event notes. "Your stylist and makeup artist will see you after you arrive. Your sound/lights check is being handed by Jaz's engineering crew. He's one of the best believe it or not...working with Narcissus for the moment surprisingly enough. Since the stage set for Narcissus is so complex this year, Jaz-san didn't want to take chances. You'll be in a photo shoot before your performance and we've camera men from Ohayou to take footage of you before during and after the show."

The limo squealed as it took a few turns and maneuvered down a back alley to cut some time off the trip. Hiroki said nothing about this although occasionally he did look up quickly. Inside, he realized he probably should have told his new driver...speed within...reason. But he guessed they would be at the event much quicker even in Tokyo.

"Most of the artists have assigned camera men from the other Studios. You'l find a catered supply of food and drinks. Mostly healthy stuff. So if you need anything ask for Nezumi. He one of the managers assigned to helping with food and organizing the extra errand runners for tonight's performance."

Then slipping the folder back into the bag, he smiled at Nakai, "Are you nervous about tonight?"

It wasn't long before the limo sped into the back lot for the Charity event. There were already swarms of trucks and equipment being move around. Most set stuff was in place of course there was always last minute additions.

The young driver hopped out of the limo and ran to the door opening it with black leather gloved hands. 'We are here, sirs!" said with extreme enthusiasm!

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 am
I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

Tossing the butt of his cig to the floor, Hayato crushed it underfoot as he sighed.
Some guy who looked like a sneering mouse was giving him the evil eye, having obviously noticed his arrogant behavior, smoking and littering in the venue, but he really didn't care.
Looking down at his paperwork, he decided he was going to go ahead to the dressing room that had originally been listed on his sheet.
Walking to the room, he failed to take notice of the 'do not disturb' sign that hung plain to see. Instead, he grabbed the knob and turned, stepping right into what was Shou's space.
Three quick steps into the room, the door closed behind Hayato and he looked up to see Shou sitting in his chair, about to get his hair done.
He had thought it was Shou...at least.
Looking in the mirror, he saw a very different face.
A face that was quite unexpected.
He didn't know this man....
No...he knew...
Who was this?
Reminded him of Naoko....
Who?
He could hear the rain. So loud, this time. Rain....pounding....
'What have we done?!' a forlorn voice seemed to call.
"S...Sai..." it came out as a whisper at first, then as a declaration, filled with so many emotions, "SAI!"
Everything the vocalist had been holding when he walked in was dropped to the floor as he stood there, eyes wide in shock, as each and every memory came flooding back to him, everything that had happened...back then.
The pouring rain...the fighting, the anger....the....the passion of it all.
Something he had never had before...
Something he feared.
Something he didn't want to lose...but at the same time he wanted to run from.
Then the motorcycle...he couldn't keep control...
Followed by a blinding light, years later, as he woke up in a hospital bed.
"Sai....how...could...why?" the raven haired star made no sense as he walked right up to the typically incognito musician, his hands trembling, having obviously broken out in a cold sweat.
"All this time...you were...right here..."

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games