Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:00 am
"Camping may be fun...sometimes...but nothing like a warm comfy bed to sleep in. A bed is better than Lilith's sofa. I'm staying at my uncles house you know there are lots of rooms."
*She waves good bye to Tes, and helps Maune out the door.*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:03 am
tch... *finds a bag and opens it up, not looking up from stuffing pastries in it as he speaks*
If you were sleeping in trees this whole time, why is it just -now- that suddenly you need a place to stay? If the trees had been good enough all this time, I don't see why it would be so important to have a roof at this point...

*as he's putting a scone in, an idea occurs to him and he pauses to look up*
Wait... where have you been getting and storing all your clothes and whatnot if you've been living like a vagabond? I don't see you carrying around a hobo sack or anything.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:09 am
That is the good thing about having magic when your dark half is around. Besides I never said I was hobo Tes as for the time of place needing to stay all of a sudden, simple its been rough and my back has been hurting and I have been lonely. Trees are not always good enough when it rains. Take care Tes say hi to Draa for me and Ryzan as well I will make you some fresh scones later.
::Maune starts to walk out with Pink to see where the place is::  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:16 am
..... riiiight....
*shakes his head and continues to load the bag with pastries, then takes it over to a table along with his turnover and milk, sitting for a while to finish it up*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:31 am
*after taking his time to enjoy the turnover and washing it down with the rest of the milk, he takes his dishes over to the sink and rinses them off. Going back to his table, he pushes the seat in, grabs the bag of pastries, then heads out the door to return to MW*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:20 pm
*Meanders in to check on things as Lily is having trouble with the building supt (aka Gaia admins) fixing the keypad to her place (aka log in.) The place is tidy and there are still some baked goods in the fridge.* Looks alright for now but she'll need to get back soon. Though she sounded like she had some big plans. I wonder what that old friend of hers has got her up to now... ninja  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:12 am
*Pink comes in. Needing some coffee and danish

before stopping by the apartments to get her key. Takes what she came in for, puts gold in jar. Leaves*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:39 pm
*Runs her fingers over the defective keypad and for once it actually works. She enters the building and runs a quick inventory of needed supplies, then makes a list of items she needs to discuss with the contractor. Her cell rings and she has a quick conversation about some alterations she wants made to the shop.* You can find the glass cabinets, and the fountain? *listens* And they're recycled, right? *listens once more* And you'll make the modifications we discussed? *Drums her fingers along the counter.* Yes, you heard that right. It's not going to be a problem, is it? *Twists her neck in several directions to loosen up the muscles.* Groovy, man. Peace out. *She flips her cell shut, picks up her lists and heads off to the dealership.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:54 pm
*Manages to get the stupid keypad to work and strolls in to the Pad carrying a box of flowers she'd received for her birthday the day before. She places the vases on a side table, smiling softly. At least no one had made a big fuss for which she was grateful. Lily walks back out to her new Hybrid vehicle, having replaced her old van.* Better for the environment and my pocketbook. Double-score! whee

*She comes back in to the Pad with a cart full of labeled pastries and puts them away in the fridges, making sure they're labeled for her vegetarian customers.* That's better. *She restocks the teas, and puts away the other groceries. The last item in the box brings a faraway look to her eye.* Awww, I remember when we made this. *Her mind wonders to her early college days, when she and Moon spent the weekends at his parents compound, helping in the garden and making pottery. Evenings skinny dipping in the pond. She sighs softly.* Not that he'd be happy if anyone called him Moon these days. *Giggles* But he's still an old hippie child at heart. *She puts the box in the back of the pantry and heads off.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:20 pm
*Harv opens the door to Star's shop and looks the place over.* We've got our work cut out for us.  

Harvest Moon Child

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:42 pm
eek Moon! I didn't expect to see you around. *She gives him a hug, pinching his cheeks.* How are your folks? Still got their place, I hope. *Sees him grimace and hides a smile.* Ah, yes, you prefer Harv these days. Helping Lily create Moon & Stars, as it were? *As he winces, she realizes that's still a sore subject. He shakes his head, telling her his folks are fine. He picks up his briefcase, says goodnight and walks out.*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:29 pm
*Comes in to the pad, taking some measurements she needs and calls her contractors. Before she leaves she checks the fridges and frowns.* It looks like these are going to waste if I don't get some customers soon.  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:13 pm
*in the mood for something sweet without cooking it himself, stops in and gets a slice of strawberry cheesecake, taking it to one of the tables to eat*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:37 pm
*suddenly sits up* Huh? Oh, Lily's... stressed I fell asleep. *gets up and takes care of his dishes, rubbing his stiff neck* I wonder where Velcore is... Must be playing with iggies' critters again. *leaves Lily's and goes home*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:48 pm

((LOL I wouldn't be surprised if my critters have found an abandoned shack they fixed up and have loads of stolen food stored up. But they are mad and lonely so Velcore staying with them is a good thing...I'll toss Velcore some extra treats to thank))

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games