Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:59 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
Shun sleeps soundly on Yoru's couch while he held her gently and continued to sleep and have peaceful dreams.

yoru sturrs from her slumber, slowly opening her purple eyes, she smiles as she watches her love sleep. she slips from his grip and wanders into the bathromm to take a shower

After a few minutes, Shun hears the shower and opens his eyes. He sits up then yawns lazily as he looked around the room with half asleep eyes.

after about 10mins yoru comes out in a towel, her hair still dripping. she looks over to see Shun awake and smiles softly
"good morning my love"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:03 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
Shun sleeps soundly on Yoru's couch while he held her gently and continued to sleep and have peaceful dreams.

yoru sturrs from her slumber, slowly opening her purple eyes, she smiles as she watches her love sleep. she slips from his grip and wanders into the bathromm to take a shower

After a few minutes, Shun hears the shower and opens his eyes. He sits up then yawns lazily as he looked around the room with half asleep eyes.

after about 10mins yoru comes out in a towel, her hair still dripping. she looks over to see Shun awake and smiles softly
"good morning my love"

Shun looks at Yoru then blushes at her appearance and quickly looked in the other direction as he said: "M-morning."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:07 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"good morning my love"

Shun looks at Yoru then blushes at her appearance and quickly looked in the other direction as he said: "M-morning."

she frowns and then realizes her attire "o-oh s-sorry!" she blushes bright red and runs into her bedroom to get dressed  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:13 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"good morning my love"

she frowns and then realizes her attire "o-oh s-sorry!" she blushes bright red and runs into her bedroom to get dressed

Shun nodded his head, unable to speak at the moment as he closed his eyes and laid down and calmed himself as the blush slowly went away from his face.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:20 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"good morning my love"

Shun nodded his head, unable to speak at the moment as he closed his eyes and laid down and calmed himself as the blush slowly went away from his face.

Yoru walked back out to see him lying on the couch, she giggled softly as she went up to him and softly rubbed his ears with both hands  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:27 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"good morning my love"

Yoru walked back out to see him lying on the couch, she giggled softly as she went up to him and softly rubbed his ears with both hands

Shun blinked as he moaned softly then looked up at Yoru and blushed. "Thanks.." He said softly as he blushed more.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:32 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun blinked as he moaned softly then looked up at Yoru and blushed. "Thanks.." He said softly as he blushed more.

she smiled and sat down on the couch, leaning over shun, continually rubbing his ears "thanks for what Shun?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:34 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she smiled and sat down on the couch, leaning over shun, continually rubbing his ears "thanks for what Shun?"

Shun smiled a cat smile as he gently hugged Yoru, "For everything." He said happily as he moaned softly again from the rubbing.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:43 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun smiled a cat smile as he gently hugged Yoru, "For everything." He said happily as he moaned softly again from the rubbing.

Yoru giggled and squirmed in Shuns grasp "Shun your so soppy" she laughed into his neck "but i love you all the more for it"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:46 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Yoru giggled and squirmed in Shuns grasp "Shun your so soppy" she laughed into his neck "but i love you all the more for it"

Shun blushed as he looked down with embarrassment. "Was it that bad?" He asked.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:57 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she giggled softly and bent down to meet his gaze, looking up at him through his fringe "i love it Shun, and i love you.." she reached up to cup his face in her hands and place a kiss on his lips  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:00 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she giggled softly and bent down to meet his gaze, looking up at him through his fringe "i love it Shun, and i love you.." she reached up to cup his face in her hands and place a kiss on his lips

Shun blushed more as he was kiss but closed his eyes and kissed back. He drew away slightly as he smiled. "I love you too Yoru." He said softly then brought his lips to hers again.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:10 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun blushed more as he was kiss but closed his eyes and kissed back. He drew away slightly as he smiled. "I love you too Yoru." He said softly then brought his lips to hers again.

she smiled into the kiss, glad he wasnt upset. her hands reach for his ears again petting them lightly  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:14 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she smiled into the kiss, glad he wasnt upset. her hands reach for his ears again petting them lightly

Shun moaned softly as he wrapped his arms arounf Yoru's back and brought her closer as he shyly but happily deepened the kiss they were sharing.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:26 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun moaned softly as he wrapped his arms arounf Yoru's back and brought her closer as he shyly but happily deepened the kiss they were sharing.

Yoru blushed and started to purr warmly at their intimacy, vibrating agaist Shun  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games