Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:26 pm
Welcome all newest members to Neko Heaven. I hope you all have fun and make some new friends along the way. Please remember to stay active and return here to welcome other new members.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:42 pm
♪|x|x|x|x|♪::Mo-Mo Says:♪|x|x|x|x|♪

Herllow... My name is Mo-mo ^^. I'm new here. I was invited here by someone. Not sure who but... I really love anime. Especially Yaoi! All hail! Well...It's nice meeting you!

- Mo-mo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxMo-moxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x - - MOON - s a n

lyrics and notes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:00 pm
Misty Marina
User ImageUser Image
Welcome to Neko Heaven Miki, Jus & Shane. Glad you decided to join. We hope you will like it here & stop back again & again, the more you do, the better we get to know each. Stay active in the guild as best you can & we hope to see you lots~

Thanks for the welcome ^w^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:46 am
Hello! My name is Megadude_EXE u can call me Mega or Dude or EXE or hey you or whatever you want just dont call me late for dinner.... heh

I like green, anime, dc and marvel superheroes and their villans, megaman and alot of other nerdy stuff.

I'm quite knowlageable when it comes to nerdy stuff or pop culture dribble. I'm nice and fun to hang around with. Although im neko i dont have my ears or tail at the moment because of my helmet don't ask me why it just works that way. I tend to talk alot like I'm doing now and if you dont like it welll it sucks to be you.... Anyway, i look foward to meeting all of you!!! =^.^=  

Megadude_EXE

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:20 pm
Hi! My name is Cat. I saw the guild banner on a Profile and thought I'd check it out! Looks like a lot of fun! I hope to get to know fellow members better , thanks for accepting my request!

heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:55 pm
Welcome iE M O Princess, Megadude_EXE, and Cat Sapphire to Neko Heaven. I hope you all have fun and make some new friends along the way. Please remember to stay active and return here to welcome other new members.

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

QuantumTitanSlayer

3,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:05 pm
Hi im Tsukasa Kadoya and i have been on Gaia for going on its third year so ^^ i just joined so im new but i want to get to know all of u, im a very outgoing guy so you can pretty much ask me anything, no guarantee i'll give u the answer u are looking for but hey im not perfect. Anyways i look forward to meeting some new people and getting to know you all  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:03 pm
Velcome to the Guild

roseankitty

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:15 pm
Welcome TsukasaKadoya to Neko Heaven. I hope you have fun and make some new friends along the way. Please remember to stay active and return here to welcome other new members.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:09 pm
Name= Urusai. Call me Uru, Urusai, or Tiki. :3
I'm 16, and live in the U.S. (South Carolina. :3 You shall never know the city~ >3)
Um. I am strange. xD I love skating. Rollerskating. x3 And. I try to be nice to people. >< I hate Text talk. D<

Current Favorites:
Song: Angel in the Night by Basshunter
Random Item: Beds. x3 So comfy and cozy~ <3
Food: Taco Salad~ x3 Only my Momma's way of making it, though. 3nodding

urusai01

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CouId

Dangerous Raider

8,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:58 pm
Name: THE SEXY BEAST (( i wish >w< )) its me nazi gunmen
A bit about yourself: welllll i love rigs i like conr syrup and im pretty sure my real name mines cake in germen <333  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:14 pm
Welcome to the guild  

roseankitty

Neko Heavens Mule

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:41 am
Welcome to the guild new members.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:42 am
Hey! My name is UchihaKitty_Sasu! I like anime, mangas, drawing, reading murder books, watching horror or action movies! Of course I love nekos or I wouldn't have applied to the guild. 4laugh I'm not sure what to expect from the guild except ALOT of nekos!!!  

UchihaKitty_Sasu
Crew

Romantic Lover

7,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

Noel Reynard

2,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:25 pm
My name is Reifon and I have to say that it's a pleasure to meet you all. I may be quiet from time to time, but for those that show me their respect, I will most certainly give them back what they deserve. My ethnicity is Asian and I'm 16 at the moment, though I'll shortly be turning 17 by the end of this month.

With all due respect, I hope that we all have fun in assisting each other through events and different activities that this guild has to offer to us all~  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games