Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Leafpetal looked confused, then walked into the nursery and found Bluekit. "Bluekit? Its ok if you don't want to be a medicine cat... May i just know why?" Leafpetal asked gently.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:51 pm

((random post of awsomeness from the ever elusive Eagleheart, ready?... and GO!!!))
Eagleheart padded out of the camp and into the forest and took a deep breath of fresh forest air. "Hmm, wonderfull day for hunting." She said aloud and started running through the forest, pausing to leap over a fallen tree. She didnt look at what was on the other side of the tree and landed in a river. She jumped out and looked down at her sopping fur. She let out a purr and started shaking. Ever since she was a kit she never really minded water the way other Moonclan cats did. She remembered her sister calling her crazy when she was playing outside in the rain while all the other cats were huddled in their dens. "You're crazy!" Cinderpaw had called, "I hope you know that!" "Oh don't worry! I know!" Eaglepaw had called back while she splashed in a puddle, soaking Cinderpaw in the process. "Ahh! Im going to get you Eaglepaw!" Cinderpaw shouted as she jumped on Eaglepaw and statted in a play fight. Eagleheart missed those times with her sister as she sat licking her fur. It would never be the same...

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:45 pm

Pantherclaw walked into the nursery and stood beside Cloudkit.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:33 pm

"Just leave me alone." She ran past the cast and out into the clearing not paying attention when she left the camp.

"Bluekit!" Joltflash jumped after her and through the barrier.

Mistykit shook her head with her tail around her paws.

Dustkit sneezed then said," The reason why Leafpetal is becasue medicine cats can't have mates or true loves." She licked his shoulder opening one eye to look from Pantherclaw to Leafpetal then to Cloudkit. "But you must know how that feels. Right?"

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:14 pm

Leafpetal sighed. "I know what it feels like to not have true loves..." but i am still in love anyways... Leafpetal kept the second part inside her head. "I'll talk with Bluekit later. Right now, Dustkit? Are you feeling well?" Leafpetal asked.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:39 am

Dustkit nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. We as siblings have a strong connection so it's normal for us to know so much about each other. But Bluekit's as easy to read as da yis bright." He flicked his tail happily from side to side.

Mistykit was playing happily at Pantherclaw's paws becasue she was bored. "Some cats are easy, some are hard. You three are the easy ones though." She winked to Dustkit and purred.

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:24 pm

Pantherclaw smiled at Mistykit. "But way did she get so upset?"Cloudkit asked.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:50 pm

Leafpetal nodded. "Alright. I'm going to talk to Bluekit," the medicine cat said, then she left the nursery, then left camp. Leafpetal sniffed the air and picked up Bluekit's scent trail, then followed it, running.

Feathertail14

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:57 pm

"Your clueless, Bluekit."

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Bluekit likes you," they said together.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:59 pm

"We're just friends silly,"Cloudkit purred

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:28 pm

"Not to Bluekit."

"She has feelings for you."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:12 pm

After a bit, Leafpetal caught up with Bluekit. "Bluekit! First of all, you know you aren't to leave camp. But thats beside the point. Bluekit... is it because you like Cloudkit that you don't want to become a medicine cat?" Leafpetal asked.

Feathertail14

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Bluekit turned her head and hissed to nothing. "Dustkit you have a big mouth." She turned her head back to Leafpetal and a tear fell. "Maybe..."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:55 pm

Leafpetal sighed, then licked the kit's cheek. "Bluekit... being a medicine cat means your whole clan is like your kits. You take care of ever single on, from the youngest of kits to the oldest of elders. Medicine cats are important to the clan and they speak with starclan to help your clan, just like you talk to your mate about your kits. Its not really all that different..." Leafpetal explained. "And Bluekit?... cloudkit is becoming my apprentice so he isn't going to have a personal mate either..." Leafpetal said.

Feathertail14

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:40 pm

"Wha!? He told me he didn't know who he wanted for a metor yet. Does that mean he was lying to me?" Tears were streaming down her cheeks.
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games