Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:58 pm
"You're very pretty." Alessa said, but the second she relized it her eyes widened. She wasn't supposed to like Nana, but she couldn't help it. She was dreadfully sweet and something in Alessa found her strangely sweet. She had shared very much with this girl and felt interestingly close to her.

----------------------------

Eris blushed, something she hadn't done since she was a child. She looked away and veiled her eyes with her lashes. For a moment she though of Alessa, of how stricken she'd looked when Eris had told her she was going to the man she would wed. For a moment she mourned her lost lover, but knew that she'd gained so much more.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:24 pm
"She'll be fine, Indya," Mimicry insisted, and both he and Jasper picked up their pace. They were making exceedingly good time, and could make it to the camp and back to the castle within the hour. "If Dum's new bride attacked Dee like you said she did, then he'll be angrier at her than at Nana. Please, just stop writhing about, we're almost there!"

~~~

Nana blinked a few times, smiling in surprise. "Er-- thank you," she said, a little taken aback and not sure how else to respond. "I wasn't really expecting that." She laughed. "Jasper is the only other person who's told me that.... Well, rest assured that you're quite pretty as well. Even if you do have your moments of fury-- but then again, so do I, so I haven't got much to say on that matter."

~~~

"Is something wrong?" Dum asked, his eyebrows twitching as if they were trying to frown. He didn't get to hear her response, though, before there was a loud rapping at the door, followed by the sound of a girl sobbing. He reached forward and yanked the door open, revealing one of the handmaidens of their employ-- a young and pretty one that Dee had hired. She was crying uncontrollably and clutching at one side of her face, crimson trickling through her fingers.

"What has happened to you?" Dum demanded, his eyes wide with shock. He looked to Eris for help as the girl stammered, "M-milord sent me up here, sir-- he's gone mad, sir!-- he grabbed the back of my neck and he--"

She slowly removed her hand from her cheek, revealing two crescent-shaped wounds, one nearly mirroring the other-- he had bitten her.

"He's become nothing more than an animal," Dum said in a low, dark voice. "Eris, please, take her to our physicians-- the lowest floor, through the back. They'll fix... that. I'm going to have my brother arrested."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:43 pm
Indya looked up at mimicry " a..alright Mimicry. if you think so " She knew he was right, but she was still worried

Then another thought crossed her mind as she looked up at mimcry, catching the worry in his face" Mimcry.. oh i'm such an idiot. you must of been so scared. Your new bride injured i haven't even seen if you were okay. You must of been so worried "

Another Maid sauntered into Dee's room a worried Look on her face " Your majesty. your bride Indya has vanished .."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:32 pm
Alessa smiled.

"I'm sorry. Perhaps in your world you don't compliment each other? I only meant well. You see, here compliments are rather like greetings. When you see someone you know, you compliment them. he same goes for meeting people." Alessa sighed and suddenly seemed distraught, but the expression was gone as quickly as it had come.

"Something has gone terribly, horribly wrong." She murmured, almost to herself. he looked around, standing quickly. She looked at Nana in alarm.

"You must come with me." She said simply, holding out her hand to Nana. She was uneasy and filled with anxiety for Eris.

Alessa was lost in warmth, bodies moving, sheets swirling, sun streaming through a window in the morning, the first guilt, the regret, and finally the love.

She shook her head, clearing it of these thoughts she knew would only harm her.

-----------------------------------

Eris looked up at Dum and kissed his cheek gently.

"Be safe, my love." She whispered to him, unsure how to handle all the emotions she suddenly felt.

She took the girl by the arm and led her to the infirmary and handed her to the horrified physician.

"What happened to that poor girl?" He asked in hushed tones after the nurse led her away to be tended to.

"The mad traitor, Dee. He broke into a sudden fit of rage and attacked the poor thing. She tried to defend herself, and we tried to get him off her. I was about to call for the guards when he collapsed. Thank the Gods she's alright." Eris said, shaking her head darkly.

The physician looked at her strangely.

"Prince Dee? How odd. And--if you don't mind miss--who are you?" It was clear from Eris' dress that she wasn't any old peasant off the street, but the doctor hadn't a clue who she could be.

Eris smiled sweetly.
"Why, I'm the Queen-Elect, Eris of Hades."

Priestess of Sekhmet

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:30 pm
"Indya, don't worry about me, please," Mimicry said, further quickening his pace. "I'm fine, trust me. It's best you don't speak too much for now; you've got to conserve your energy if you're going to heal up with any kind of speed."

They reached the Caterpillar's mushroom and several members of the company stood to meet them. Tick and the Hatter immediately took Indya from Mimicry's arms and set her down on the blanket in the grass. "We've got to get back," Mimicry said, as he exchanged a glance with Jasper. "Nana's in prison. We're going to try and get her out and back as soon as possible, and then we can work on plans for the army. As far as we know, Indya still carries some sway over their actions, and they are dormant still, so we have time-- but not very much."

He bent down and kissed Indya on the forehead, saying softly, "We'll be back, I promise." Then, as quickly as they had come, the two young men were off again, toward the foreboding castle in the distance.

~~~

"Oh, we do, certainly, but nobody compliments me as often as-- why, what's wrong?" Nana cut into her own sentence, frowning up at Alessa. The young woman seemed lost, as if she were reliving memories, flipping through countless emotions like pages in a book. Tentatively, she reached up and took Alessa's hand, getting to her feet. "Where are we going?"

~~~

Dum descended the stairs to his brother's room, the most likely place of Dee's retreat. He was indeed there-- about half of his wounds tended to, no doubt those that the poor girl upstairs had covered before he had attacked her-- and here he held another girl captive, with both hands gripping the collar of her blouse, screaming at her as she stood defenseless against the wall.

He hadn't noticed his brother enter, so Dum took the opportunity to get behind him and lock an arm around his neck. Dee immediately let go of the girl and began trying to fend off the attack, but Dum had got the better of him, and his movements slowed as he spiraled into unconsciousness. Dum eased him to the floor, looked grimly at the maid and said, "He is to be arrested, and he will not be able to hurt you again, but you need to be a witness in his trial. Do you understand?"

The girl nodded wordlessly, her eyes wide with fear. Dum indicated the door with his head. "Go fetch the guards, then; I'll keep watch over him." He didn't bother to ask why she'd received his fury in the first place; that would come later.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:17 pm
Indya looked up at him " Mimicry i have to ,i'm your wife. " She reluctanty let go of him as The hatter and tick took her and set her down

She listened and watched him go pulling her knees to her body and watched him go . "mimcry... i'm sorry" she whispered before crawling over to the caterpillar's mushroom sitting down next to it.

Making sure no one was looking slowly she began vanishing starting with her ears down to her tail. She re-appeared in the castle in her room and picked her wedding dress up holding it up to her "I can't leave this... and i have to stop those robots now" she tucked the dress carefully up and opened the door hurrying down the hall and stopping at dee's room . "Dee?"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:52 pm
"Indya, come on, love, let's get some food into you," Tick was saying, bringing some tea and cakes over to the Caterpillar's mushroom, where she had seen Indya crawl as Mimicry left. When she got there, she nearly dropped the food. "She's gone again!" she cried, her face becoming blanched in horror. "She must have gone back to the castle.... Oh, Indya!" With an uncanny mix of dejection and frantic anxiety, she set down the tea tray and knelt beside the Hatter. "What do we do?"

The Hatter looked at her for a long moment before answering, and when he did, he spoke loudly enough for the rest of the group to hear. "We clearly can't stop her from doing whatever her obstinate little head tells her she ought to," he said, "but we can certainly try and protect her while she does it, if not help her. Mimicry said she may still control that army-- she'll most likely use that to her advantage. Let's make sure she gets access to everything she needs; if Rosalie could create a device to trap Cheshires, the Tweedles could create one even faster." He jerked his chin in the direction of Cheshire, who nodded solemnly back.

~~~

Indya's call was answered by a uniformed guard, who opened the door and stood rigidly before her. "Your Highness, I'm afraid I can't allow you in here. Prince Dee has been placed under arrest, and is to be imprisoned immediately. I'm terribly sorry, Highness."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:36 pm
The doctor stared at her for a moment in shock.

"I-I'm sorry Your Majesty, I was only aware of the Queen Elect Indya."

Eris smiled a deadly smile and tilted her head a bit to the left.

"Oh, her? She's a lovely girl, but I'm afraid she won't be ruling anything. The traitor Dee has been arrested." She stood a mere foot from the doctor and bared her teeth in warning.

"And I will have none of his supporters in my castle." She backed away and smiled serenly.

"But I'm sure you're quite trust worthy." She said in satisfaction. The doctor simply nodded and Eris spun on her heel to find her husband-to-be.

-----------------------

Alessa dragged Nana out the door and magik'd them both to Eris. She looked at them in surprise.

Alessa let Nana go and Eris frowned darkly.

"'Lessa, what is this--" Alessa cut her off.

"Eri, whats happened?" Eris sighed.

" I have taken power." She said simply.

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:44 pm
"What?! when was this? who made the arrest" It was apparent that while she had been gone something had happened . Her plans were ruined and she knew it . With dee arrested she had no way of getting to the robots to control them and ruin any plan Eris might of had

Calming herself she looked at the guard" I see.. thank you .. " She turned and slowly let herself vanish again reappearing at that mushroom . A scowl was on her face  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:33 pm
"Prince Dum, Your Highness," the guard was about to say, but before he could open his mouth Indya was gone.

~~~

"Indya!" Cheshire cried, spying his sister and hurrying over to her. Taking her hands, he said, "Indya, where did you go?"

~~~

The feeling of instant transportation was very strange and foreign to Nana, but she dealt with it well, wondering where Alessa was taking her. It didn't take her long to recognize the halls of the Tweedles' castle. "Alessa, why are we here--?" She stopped when she saw Eris, and frowned when she removed the 'elect' from her title and proclaimed herself queen. Curiously, she looked to Alessa and back.

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:14 pm
She scowled and looked at her brother "I went back to check on dee and that girl dum wants to marry... and its bad brother. Dee's been arrested " She was obviously angry" it ruins my plans.. wthout dee i don't know if i can get to those robots to control them "

She walked over to nana and tapped her "and i wanted to get something for you and nana. I know ms. nera made mine but.."She pulled the wedding dress out and handed it to tick " if you or nana wanted to wear this and have ms nera add or take away from it.. i wouldn't mind " The dress folded out to reveal a beautiful wedding dress " you could make it a ball dres.. or ..if hattter or jasper asked you eventually.."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:30 pm
Tick stared, wide-eyed, at the dress, as a smile slowly spread over her pretty face. "Indya, it's positively lovely," she said, kissing her on the cheek. "Jasper's already asked Nana, but Hatter...." She looked worriedly over at the Hatter, who was convening with Cheshire, Mimicry, and Jasper. "Well, he's got a lot on his mind right now. We all have.... These are dark times."  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:40 pm
" You're welcome Tick. i'm glad you like it , someone might as well use it since i'm not "

She sighed and sat down next to tick " I understand .. wonderland is in a tough time . I only wish i knew how to do more. The plan i had to take care of both tweedles using hte robots is ruined and now i don't know what to do"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:10 pm
"We can help you," Tick said gently, placing a comforting hand on Indya's shoulder. "The boys are working on an infiltration plan right now, and we're going to help you gain access to the army. You've still got them at your disposal, right?"  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:22 pm
She looked over at Tick and smiled " thank you tick... all of you . "

" I think i should . Dee told them to obey me and unless someone has changed that order which i don't think they have then i do " She looked the way mimcry had gone" I hope he comes back soon"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games