Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:03 pm
Lyra considers Madeline's question. "Hmm... Maybe just all the people; everyone's so nice. Also, the castle is beautiful, the food is terrific thanks to the house elves, the teachers are amazing, and something exciting always seems to be happening." Lyra smiles and shrugs. "I suppose just everything really."
"Did you recently move then? Where did you live before?"

[[Perfectly understandable, Serenity. Don't worry about it.
I'll send good wishes your way (to both you and your friend). 3nodding ]]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:10 pm
User Image Hi Madeline, nice to meet you. That is cool that we have a Fred and Freddy in Ravenclaw. Freddy looked out the window at the platform as more and more students appeared and boarded the train.  

freddydursley

Crystal Of Quills

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:50 pm
"YOUR UNCLE'S POTIONS!" Crystal wakes up and yells.

She then looks around as though in a daze. "Oh..." Must've been asleep, she thinks. "Hmm? What's this?" she says as she notices a note from Kamalia. A big smile spreads on her face. She takes a big swig of her butterbeer and reaches into her robes for a quill. But in the middle of her reply, the quill tumbles through the air down to the floor, and her head tips forward in sleep once again. The note floats down to join the quill and the words of Crystal's half-written reply read: "Curiosity killed the cat. Pickled potions tickle notions. I tried to..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:24 am
Shrugs at Tinas answer and sits back down in set. Oh well i guess we will find out once we get to school. I hope he's ok. I usually hear from him during the break once or twice but nothing this time. Takes a bite from Pumpkin Pasty. While chewing looks around the campartment and notices all the new faces. Hello I'm Kamalia-Mingan Phelps, 5th Year Slyhtherin, you can just call me Kmalia or Kamalia-Mingan.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:33 am
User Image
Fred considered Madeline's question and listens to Lyra's answer. "Hmm... I'd have to agree. Everyone is so nice. And there are many surprises and awesome teachers... I guess I just like the place overall," Fred says with a small shrug. "And it is pretty sweet that there is a Fred and a Freddy in Ravenclaw."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:32 pm
Amber walked down the train looking for a place to sit. This was her last year at Hogwarts, she hoped to make it a good one.

Stardust Disaster
Crew

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:52 pm
User Image
╔════════════╗

♈Raquel Scars ҉
1st year - Slytherin

Raquel found her way to Platform 9 3/4 without any problems. It didn't take her long to find it, after all her parents did go to Hogwarts when they were younger. Both her mother and father were pure-bloods, and to make things even more convinient, they were both in Slytherin. They had met up in their house dorm, then dated and finally, after school, got married. Talk about "highschool sweathearts".

Once Raquel said goodbye to her parents she boarded the train to Hogwarts. Dragging her luggage with her she found a compartment that was quiet, without any other students inside. She got herself comfortable in the compartment and pulled out Quitich over the Ages and began to read it in silence. As she read her pet snake, Spike, who was wrapped around her neck, seemed to be reading the book as well. Raquel didn't know anybody on the train and felt there was no need to start up a conversation with any student or teacher unless it was absolutly nessasary.

((writers block))

╚════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:40 pm
Endria walks to the Hogwarts express happy she wasn't late like last time,carrying all her luggage she steps into the train and waves goodbye to her mom.She walks slowly thru all of the compartments until she finds an empty one.She goes out of the compartment to find lot of students in the hallway,she then walks to see if she could find anyone she knew and talk about what they had done this break.  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:43 pm
"Hi Endria!" Kitty waved from where she was sitting and made her way over to her fellow Gryffindor. "How's life?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:44 pm
See's Sona walk by our Compartment and gets up. Sticks head our of door Sona! Hey do you want to sit with us?  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jatar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:15 pm
(( eek You're gone two days and there's posting like crazy...well, now that I've caught up...))

Jatar sits and listens to the various conversations, having nothing to add herself. Basil meanders down to her lap, where Jatar absentmindedly to stroke her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:07 pm
Oh, my. Pg.137 already =/ You guy post a lot. Well, Tina was talking with Serenity and everyone else. I sat in the corner reading my books and then looked out the window.I truly can't wait to arrive at Hogwarts I'm excited about this term she said,quietly to herself. Well, Tary was thinking about her new school she began to pet her cat Tiger .He was purring which means he was happy. So I continued to pet him.  

xbrightstar

kstar13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:17 am
Kaylin looked up and down the narrow hallway of the train, looking for a somewhat empty compartment. After lugging her trunk past quite a few doors, she finally spotted an empty cabin and hurried inside. A rather long struggle with her trunk followed, then another few minutes spent calming her young owl, Gwennen, after disturbing her nap. The now slightly flustered Kaylin collapsed into a seat and stared out the window at the passing trees.
((Wait, first years can post, right?))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:23 am
User Image Andrew listens intently to the conversations in the compartment, while snacking on items he bought off the trolly.  

Oshenukhar

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games