Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:05 am
(Sorry Sev and I have been so lax. I just got a job. Start Saturday...fwee and Sev finally made her demands for more hours from her job. We'll try as much as we can to post though. ^_^ )

Remus shook his head, staying back near Gabriel, Killa, and Harry for a moment. "Don't worry about him," he said quietly. "I'll deal with it."

In all honest, he thought, catching up with Sirius, he felt like he was suddenly trapped in some sort of alternate dimension, Sirius was alive, Harry and Sirius weren't getting along, and he had Sirius - sort of since Sirius had him as well.

"So am I playing mediator between you and Harry for the rest of the day?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:10 am
((We're back...but we'll be gone on Saturday night. Going to go see the Rocky Horror Picture Show at midnight.))

"Thanks," said Harry as Remus caught up with Sirius. With a sigh, he glared at the Slytherin. Then, with a shrug, he glanced at Gabriel. "I'm not really sure if I should kiss you or punch Sirius," he said finally. "We should catch up though."

He glared at the Slytherin, "You tagging along as well?"  

Andromeda Black Tonks

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:40 am
Killa nodded at the red heads words. "I see" she just said.

"You tagging along as well?"

"Looks like it, ont you think" she retorted, not bothering with glaring back. If the guy wanted to be her enemy, he was more than welcome, but she wasnt about to make the mistake of snapping back at the raven haired hero. Not with the rest of the Gryffindors around. Especially with the red head. She had heard a few things about his pranks and wasnt keen on trying them on herself. She would get him back, but not yet.

~Although it might help Sirius get over his PMS~ she thought, tilting her head like she always did when thinking to herself.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:19 am
"I'm not really sure if I should kiss you or punch Sirius. We should catch up though."

Gabriel grinned mischievously. "Well, how about you do both and not have to wonder about doing one or the other?" he asked. Shaking his head restlessly, however, he began to march off in the direction of Gringotts. "Might as well get this over with, don't you think?"  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:10 pm
Rolling his eyes at Gabriel's comments and the discussion behind him, Sirius huffed as Remus caught up with him. It wasn't that he didn't like Gabriel, and given time, he could get to like Gabriel a lot. It was just...Harry didn't need him and...Sirius shot a glare towards Remus.

"He's a big boy. He wants to be all independent, fine. That's what he's getting. After all, he doesn't need me, right?" he quietly replied as they neared Gringotts.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:12 pm
((Hope Cade doesn't mind if I move Gabriel a bit.))

Harry grinned, catching up with Gabriel and checking to see if anyone was looking. "I'll clock Sirius later," he said, catching Gabriel's arm and kissing him quickly on the cheek. "Come on, before we loose sight of them."

He glanced back at Killa. "You too, since you're tagging along," then with a grin, he pulled Gabriel through a crowd of people toward the steps of Gringotts.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:16 pm
Remus smiled kindly, placing a hand carefully on Sirius' arm. "He does need you," he said gently. "He's an adult now and he's had to survive without a parent. I know I wasn't there and I should have been and you couldn't be. And before you get upset about that, you didn't have a choice, it's in the past and we don't need to be dragging it up. I just think that he would rather have you as a friend than a father, or a godfather."

"Like he said, he defeated Voldemort. He doesn't need me," Sirius replied before sighing.

"I don't know anything about him really when you think about it. How can you be an anything when you don't know anything about the other person? I don't mind Gabriel that much you know. I just want the best for Harry, and that includes making sure Gabriel realizes that not only is he in a relationship with the Boy Who Lived, but he's also older than Harry and it's a gay relationship. It's going to cause problems you know, and...I don't want Gabriel to freak out and hurt Harry." They started up the stairs and Sirius looked up at the Wizarding bank before looking at Remus.

"He thinks of you as a mentor, and I'm just...you know...Sirius...I'm not entirely sure how to change that into: Hey! It's Sirius!"

Remus sighed, glancing back at Gabriel and Harry for a moment. "Don't think I don't worry about that. Harry's had enough problems with everyone in the wizarding world. He doesn't need to get himself hurt, but Gabriel doesn't seem the type to let a few articles in the Daily Prophet get to him."

He chanced catching hold of Sirius' hand, squeezing it briefly before dropping it again.

"I know you haven't had the chance to get to know Harry as anything beyond James' son, but think of this as your chance. It's a third chance for you Sirius. You should realize that you're one of the luckiest people in the world to have even a second chance, let alone a third chance. Don't waste this one Sirius being bitter or angry."

Sirius nodded as he listened to Remus and they entered Gringotts. Glancing around, Sirius grabbed Remus' arm and pulled him into the corner.

"You're right, as usual," he whispered quickly kissing him. "Sorry." He sighed.

"Let's just get this crazy day over with. I wasn't exactly planning on being thrown back out into public so soon. It's making me slightly nervous. I always liked being the center of attention, but with a radius of at least a few meters between me and everyone else."

"Sirius!" Remus hissed, looking quickly around as he pushed Sirius back into the center of the room. Glancing at the Goblins working dilligently around them and the few wizards and witches oblivious to their presence. He looked at Sirius again.

"Don't worry about them," he gestured to the few wizards and witches around them as a witch glanced at them curiously and then, upon recognizing Sirius, hurried away. "They don't matter."

Sirius raised an eyebrow at Remus, ignoring the witch. He crossed his arms over his chest and a lazy smirk spread across his face.

"A bit hypocritical don't you think Remus?" he chuckled, and then had the decency to look sorry. "No, I understand. No touching in public. I suppose the situations are...slightly different. It won't happen again, I promise."

Remus stopped, staring at Sirius in surprise for a moment. "I," he stopped, frowning. "I guess I'm just used to secrets. It feels so strange having everyone that's at Hogwarts know my business and I just-"

He sighed. "I guess I am a hypocrite. I ought to start listening to my own advice. It's not - don't worry about it, Sirius."

"Hey, no, don't be that way," Sirius said softly, lifting a hand to push a few stray hairs away from Remus' face.

"It doesn't matter. There's a difference between people not counting and not wanting to be touched and basically flaunt yourself in public. I respect that Remus you know I do. I mean, it comes with loving you after all." Sirius smiled and caught himself leaning forward towards Remus as if too kiss him again. He stopped and pulled back.

Remus smiled, catching Sirius' hand and kissing his palm before releasing him. "And resisting the urge to kiss you in public must come with loving you. Not that I've done a successful job so far," he said teasingly.

"I think we're both failing in that area right now," Sirius chuckled and glanced around the entrance hall. "We should probably wait here for the others to catch up before going on inside."

Remus nodded. "All right. As soon as we get back to the castle, I'm going to kiss you. Everywhere if I can. Take that however you like."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:38 am
Draco had stormed out of the icecream parlor without much notice, it seemed. People merely moved aside as he jetted through to the fireplace again. When he neared the shop that the floo, he looked to the side of him and there was knockturn alley. He stopped a moment and looked down the street he knew every turn, every shop, in. He moved away from the door and decided to make his way down there. He found the place that his father had often bought items that were forbidden and placed under the house to keep away from the ministry. He smirked and decided to pay the clerk a visit, and to see if he could scare him into letting him get anything. He wouldn't take it, of course, but he'd often wanted to be able to buy from here when he were a child. He was merely going to...pretend...that he was going to buy something. Alright that really didn't make sense at all, but in a weird way it did to him and the bell chimed as he entered.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:19 am
Killa watched the word exchange with curious eyes. She had long ago discovered how much you could learn from just being around and not get noticed. She quickly hurried after the group of men, just now noticing she was the only girl since Kathryn had left them. Not to mention the only Slytherin. If her family saw her now...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:48 pm
It wasn't long until Kathryn heard the voices of her companions, well if they still were companions after her outburst in The Leaky Cauldron. With a smile still pastered to her face from her purchase, she caught up quickly with the others and appeared by Killa's side. She didn't want to interrupt the other couples so she figured she may as well get to know the Slytherin girl. But first-
"Hey there, I'm back... Any idea where we're going?" She asked, her eyebrows raised.

Lunar_Blade

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:36 pm
Harry glanced at Kathryn, grinning. "Hey, glad to see you could join us," he said. "Well, as we're standing outside of Gringotts, I suspect we'll go in."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:18 am
Killa couldnt help but let a smile cross her lips as she saw the girl back in the group. "Hey yourself" she said. "What four eyes said. They're here to get some money to go shopping" she continued then asked "What have you been doing?" tilting her head like she always did. Her mother had always told her she would look like a cocker spaniel if she did her hair up in pigs tails and tilted her head like that.  

HellsBitch

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:02 pm
Kathryn smirked at the 'four eyes' remark about Harry. She looked behind her and pointed down the road. "I went to order a dress at Madam Malkins, it's going to arrive tonight" She explained, turning back. Looking at Harry she gave a little wave. "You and Gabriel okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:40 am
((Only one has posted in 24 hours... how lame is that?!))

"Nice. I've got my dress in my bag. It's so beautiful" she said, hugging her bag to her.

"Sirius keeps calling Potter mr. Potter because he and Gabriel came out of the fireplace a bit after everybody else. Actually, ever since Gabriel asked him to the dance, now that I think about it" she said, smirking. She was enjoying the fact that two of the people who should be the best friends ever, weren't. It amused her immensly.

HellsBitch

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:47 pm
Harry rolled his eyes, ignoring the girls in favor of his godfather and Remus. "You wanted your money back?" he asked. "I would suggest we talk to that goblin, as he handles the vaults and all that rot."

He motioned to a small desk off the side.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games