Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:57 am
Apparently, *only skimmed briefly over letter--too early to read that large block of text* His infraction and the "cleaning up" of the HP Subforums are more important than the GD and the Chatterbox.

Gaia is ******** over. We've got nothing but morons running the place...

*glances around, knows there's a mod monitoring this guild*

THAT'S RIGHT! I THINK ALL GAIAN MODERATORS ARE MORONIC IDIOTS WHO CAN'T GET THEIR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT!

*huffs*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:50 am
*snuggles Padfoot*
I am thankful for the support you guys, it means a lot to me. Especially from you, love. Ahro sent me a message. She says I've basically (since she doesn't have a point system like Luny) earned myself a million and one cool points.
^_^

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:46 pm
I would say "that's retarded" but I think that would just make me stating the obvious stare
*pats Moony and gives one of those amazing cookies with icing and sprinkles *
here you go for your troubles. sweatdrop

On another really odd and random note (aren't my posts always odd and random?):

I have found out that I'm sugar-en-tolerant. (or...yeah)
I can't really eat sugar, even a measley cookie, without passing out. This is because for about 2 months i've had close to no sugar (go splenda) i think...

some think I might have become diabetic but I don't think so though my friends think I did. I think I've just grown an immunity to it because now I get sleepy from it, or I 'bring up my day' (throw up) from it.

But this happens every time I have sugar....
Maybe I'm just stupid. lol mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:08 pm
Thank you Chick.

In other news, I'm going to go see Silent Hill tomorrow at 9:00 PM so HK you can expect me to be online for maybe thirty minutes because I want to get good seats at the theatre. Going to pick up my tickets tomorrow on my way to work. Oh, can't wait. It'll be great.
^_^

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:54 pm
If you wind up being scared to a literal death I want you to know I'll only have this to say: I told you so.

And tomorrow is Friday, so if you're not working on Saturday and it's not too late, you could always jump on for 30 minutes after you get home and talk.

Either way--not that big of a deal.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:58 pm
True and besides, I can still talk to you guys on Saturday night.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:10 pm
Exactly. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:40 pm
Ever since I almost shat my pants when watching the PREVIEWS for Saw 2, I don't watch scary movies in the theatre anymore. Simply because I get scared by things that are loud/make me jump. I was watching the preview for The Descent and I just turned to my mum and went "This seems like a s**t movi- *Hears scartling screamy-thing- Hoshit I'm outta here!"  

Lunar_Blade

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:12 pm
LOL. I don't like scary movies that much, but psychological thrillers are all for it.

I lvoed Saw. One of these days, I will watch Saw II... but I will be armed with a blankie, since I do get scared easier by movies. Don't get scared much in real life though. Wierd, huh?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:46 pm
Can't wait for Silent Hill. It looks so good.

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:45 pm
I haven't seen Saw II yet either. I'll probably watch it in the afternoon ^.^

*Pets Remus* Don't worry, the wait will be over soon. Then you can tell me all about it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:51 am
I watched saw once at my friend's house and for two months I thought the puppet was in my closet.
Yeah not fun.
I'm not good at scary movies.
Thrillers: Fine.
Suspense: Marvelous.
Out right horror involving blood soaked people trying to get out of their mortal peril by killing others: No.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:57 am
*does not do scary at all*

Terrible, terrible, horrible, horrible.

*pulls blankie over head*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:20 am
Awww... that used to be me, but now I can stand some things.

Like Evil Dead - good movie. And the Grudge and the Exorcist... beautiful movies. Classic movies. Well, not the Grudge, but the Exorcist and Evil Dead is. I heart Bruce Campbell  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:08 am
Padfoot, considering your reaction to a picture of creature from Silent Hill...yeah.
*pulls into a hug and snuggles*
I won't let the monster get you.

Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games