Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:10 am
Loonamist
KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks
Illuminate: The number of posts it takes to encounter wild Pokemon is reduced by three when this Pokemon is in its trainer's active party.
What do I do if the encounter only costs three, to begin with?
Is the encounter free?

It's reduced to 1 : ) I've added this to the FAQ, thank you for pointing it out~
Well to save on text space can I just write that its reduced to half rounded down?
1/2 of 3 is 1.5 rounded down is 1
1/2 of 5 is 2.5 rounded down is 2.
It's the same thing just easier for me to remember when I need to use it. Otherwise, I might forget. I don't think we go any higher than 5 for encounters. At least iv never encountered a higher value than 5.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:16 am
Loonamist
Illuminate: The number of posts it takes to encounter wild Pokemon is reduced by three when this Pokemon is in its trainer's active party.
Is the encounter free?

It's reduced to 1 : ) I've added this to the FAQ, thank you for pointing it out~
Well to save on text space can I just write that its reduced to half rounded down?
It's the same thing just easier for me to remember when I need to use it. Otherwise, I might forget. I don't think we go any higher than 5 for encounters. At least iv never encountered a higher value than 5.

It goes to 7 for places like Victory Road and such in most regions~ Which would be 4, which would be 1/2 rounded up, but if you want you can change the description to save on text space, if it would make that much of a difference for you : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:21 am
Loonamist
Loonamist
Is the encounter free?

It goes to 7 for places like Victory Road and such in most regions~ Which would be 4, which would be 1/2 rounded up, but if you want you can change the description to save on text space, if it would make that much of a difference for you : )
Edit:
Oh really O_P iv not encountered a 7 cost location yet but it still works out because 7 -3 =4.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:46 am
Loonamist
Loonamist
Is the encounter free?

Edit:
Oh really O_P iv not encountered a 7 cost location yet but it still works out because 7 -3 =4.

Lol that's what I said x3 But, that doesn't follow your rule, because that's 1/2 rounded up, not down like you mentioned. But so long as you know you'll remember that and still do 4 for any 7 encounter, not 3, then it should work. I don't know if you'll be saving a lot of words, to be honest, but you can change it to help if you want : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:51 am
Loonamist
Loonamist
Loonamist
Is the encounter free?

Edit:

Lol that's what I said x3 But, that doesn't follow your rule, because that's 1/2 rounded up, not down like you mentioned. But so long as you know you'll remember that and still do 4 for any 7 encounters, not 3, then it should work. I don't know if you'll be saving a lot of words, to be honest, but you can change it to help if you want : )
Saving text space comes second to having the correct details on hand because I'm highly likely to forget 3 cost encounters aren't outright free and I could run the risk of rolling for a hundred encounters just to spam easy Exp later down the road sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:01 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist

Edit:

Lol that's what I said x3 But, that doesn't follow your rule, because that's 1/2 rounded up, not down like you mentioned. But so long as you know you'll remember that and still do 4 for any 7 encounters, not 3, then it should work. I don't know if you'll be saving a lot of words, to be honest, but you can change it to help if you want : )
Saving text space comes second to having the correct details on hand because I'm highly likely to forget 3 cost encounters aren't outright free and I could run the risk of rolling for a hundred encounters just to spam easy Exp later down the road sweatdrop

I was referring to the rounding down as opposed to up, but it's up to you! x3 Probably best to keep the accurate wording if it might be confused in the future, but up to you! Just be sure to use the 1 post for 3 post counters, and the 4 posts for 7 post areas : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:47 pm
Can we make Struggle an actual move, please?
I know we don't have need of it "right now" but id like to give the Ralts withheld from Sonoko to Yawnty with the moves Encore and Disable, which in-game locks the Pokemon into struggling for 3 turns.
In the guild, there hasn't been a need for the move due to not having PP but to pull the combo off id need the move to exist sweatdrop
If not what other move would replace struggle in this situation?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:48 pm
SpectralEternity

If Alejandro switch Luxio out for Persian, does he lose his turn? sweatdrop  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:51 pm
blue carnal love
SpectralEternity

If Alejandro switch Luxio out for Persian, does he lose his turn? sweatdrop

Nope! Just like in any other battle you can switch pokemon between rounds when a pokemon's fainted and it doesn't cost anything.

dammit I forgot about that alolan persian lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:37 pm
Achievement Title: It's Evolutionary Dear Watson!
Description: Evolve a Pokemon for the first time.
Rewards: One Evolutionary Item of Choice =
Notes: N/A

Bronze Stone: Evolves a pokemon up one stage Note: Can only be used on Pokemon who only level up to evolve. Cannot be used on Cosmog or Cosmoem.

Does the Bronze stone count as an evolution item?

Edited: ~

Acupressure: Generate two numbers between 1 and 5, the two numbers you roll take the corresponding stat and raise it two stages for the rest of the battle. (This move can only be used once per battle) 1- Attack, 2- Special Attack, 3- Defense, 4- Special Defense, 5- Speed

I think iv asked before why this move only works once per battle while Moody does the same thing, and moves like Nasty plot, Sword Dance, Iron Defence, Agility, and Amnesia all give a +2 and you know what your getting and have no limitations but also It can be used on ally Pokemon apparently.

Also why are we generating 2 numbers? It only effects 1 stat at a time. Oh and it can raise crit, evasion, and accuracy.

Knock Off: 65: Removes targets held Item for the rest of the battle. Increase power by 1.3 if removing an item this way. The item cannot be recovered with Recycle or harvest. Can not remove legendary items, or mega stones. If the target has the Sticky Hold ability, the damage will be increased, but the opponent will not lose the hold item.

What are legendary items?

Is Exp-Shares exp gain rounded up or down?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:56 pm
Is there going to be a Christmas/Holiday event and if so when?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:44 am
Achievement Title: It's Evolutionary Dear Watson!
Description: Evolve a Pokemon for the first time.
Rewards: One Evolutionary Item of Choice =
Notes: N/A

Bronze Stone: Evolves a pokemon up one stage Note: Can only be used on Pokemon who only level up to evolve. Cannot be used on Cosmog or Cosmoem.

Does the Bronze stone count as an evolution item?

Edited: ~

Acupressure: Generate two numbers between 1 and 5, the two numbers you roll take the corresponding stat and raise it two stages for the rest of the battle. (This move can only be used once per battle) 1- Attack, 2- Special Attack, 3- Defense, 4- Special Defense, 5- Speed

I think iv asked before why this move only works once per battle while Moody does the same thing, and moves like Nasty plot, Sword Dance, Iron Defence, Agility, and Amnesia all give a +2 and you know what your getting and have no limitations but also It can be used on ally Pokemon apparently.

Also why are we generating 2 numbers? It only effects 1 stat at a time. Oh and it can raise crit, evasion, and accuracy.

Knock Off: 65: Removes targets held Item for the rest of the battle. Increase power by 1.3 if removing an item this way. The item cannot be recovered with Recycle or harvest. Can not remove legendary items, or mega stones. If the target has the Sticky Hold ability, the damage will be increased, but the opponent will not lose the hold item.

Is Exp-Shares exp gain rounded up or down?

Bronze stone does not count.
someone will get back to you on the moves
and exp shares xp gain is rounded down, i believe.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:19 pm
so, in this month's horoscope, could i claim a noibat since it's evolution is on the list of available pokemon?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:05 am
Lunia Lovelace
so, in this month's horoscope, could i claim a noibat since it's evolution is on the list of available pokemon?

Sure you can. :3  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:29 pm
Im only repeating my questions because I think they've been forgotten due to the holidays, but also i have a new one

Quote:

Normalize: All the Pokémon’s moves become the Normal type

Was there a reason Normalize lost its dmg boost by chance?
Serebii & Bulba
If it was an oversight and the increase is supposed to be there can I apply it in battles until the ability is updated in the moves thread?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games