Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Nami was the first to wake up. She sat up, Ene's head rested in her lap. "Wot the 'ell's goin' on? X?"
Ene's eyes came open. Seeing Jaecen, she spoke. "Papa?"
Jaecen went and picked up Ene, hugging her and kissing her on the cheeks. He was speechless, glad to be holding Ene again. Nami looked to Jaecen. "Papa, what happened?"
He sat on the bed with Nami, X, and Ene, wrapping his arms around the three of them. "I've got my three girls back, that's all I need to know."
Kurona crossed her arms. "You're weirding me out."
Jaecen waved to Kurona. She smiled weakly and got into the hug.
Erin sat up holding his head. "Damnation... Da, what the hell is going on? I'm so confused."
Jaecen smiled. "You've got some more memories back."
Nami looked to Erin. "Erin... But you were-" She started to cry and went over to Erin, putting her arms around him.
Erin put his arms around her. "My apologies, miss. I know how much you don't like being without me."
Ene looked to Jaecen. "Papa, I thought I was your only daughter?"
Jaecen explained it to Ene. "Time and space has a weird way of tripping the universe over itself, Ene. They are yours and X's siblings now."
Nami sobbed into the front of Erin's shirt. He rubbed the back of her head. "It's alrigh', Blue. We're alrigh'."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:51 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

X smiled but then scratched her head
"So....both of you have the memories we made together when Ene became Nami? And...er...stuff like that, but you also have your separate memories...?"

Eric chuckled softly because of X's question. He looked darkly towards Erin for a second as to not show much emotion himself.
"well Sasha, you kept your word, that you'd watch over them if something were to happen."

He looked towards Jaecen
"and Mr Light, i'd still like that rematch, just to see if I did pass your class or if I have to do the other thing, since no one else was brave enough to challenge you. Now that you've seen your master, you should be stronger."

He looked at Erin
"and Erin, if you do remember a red headed boy named Jaster, i'd steer clear of his nobody."
He decided it was best not to bring up Misty and the crush she had on Erin.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:11 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

"Erin...." She sobbed.
"Calm down, Blue. You'll make yourself sick again." Erin smiled. Hearing what Eric said, Erin nodded but he wasn't quite sure what a red-headed boy had to do with anything.

Jaecen stood up and set his hand on his hip. "Yeah, no problem, Eric." He grinned and put up one thumb.
Ene locked hands with X with a smile. "Wadda we do now, X?"
Jaecen sighed. He looked at Erin and Nami. "You two are the older siblings, got it? I want you two to make sure Ene and X are looked after if Miss Tsuyoi or I aren't around."
Nami was still crying and hugging Erin. Erin smiled weakly. "I-I got it."
Ene tilted her head. "Do we have to call her Miss Tsuyoi? Why can't we call her something else?"
Light shrugged. "It's between you and Tsuyoi what you call her. I'm gonna go talk about some stuff with her. Can you guys manage?"
Ene waved a hand. "Can I come along, Papa? It's kinda 'mportant."
He tilted his head. "I-I guess-"
"Ahahahaha." She grabbed his hand and they darted out the door. "Ene, wait. Slow down."
[Jaecen & Ene Exit]

Erin sighed deeply and continued petting his twin's hair. "Nami, calm down. Please."
She looked up with tears still in her eyes. "I felt like I died. You died and-"
He wiped her face with his sleeve. "We're both alive, Nami. We even have a father and other siblings." Erin looked to X. He smiled and asked her a question. "Sister, may I ask your name?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:20 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

X shrugged her shoulders to Ene's question and smiled a little bit when she grabbed her hands.

When Ene ran off with Jaecen, she looked up at Erin and Nami. He asked her name, she bit her lip.
"Im X....that's what im used to be called anyway."

Eric rustled X's hair

Stray sparks of electricity sparked Eric's hand

Eric winced slightly
"X's real name is Xylia but she was practically raised by a bunch of bad people that treated X like a weapon more than a person. She's not of blood but she was adopted into your family only a month or two ago when she befriended Ene."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin shrugged. "It's all the same to me. Father said you're a sister, then you're one of three. Tis a pleasure to meet you, X. Welcome to the family."
Nami looked to X with her hands still on Erin's shoulders. "Brother, are you feeling alright? This seems not like you at all."
"Blue, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Father said so. There's some small things I need to take care of but I'm fine."
In reality, he wasn't fine at all. His memories were locked up in his mind and there were still fragments of the Enoch shard in him. He winced but it was unnoticeable, as he had closed his eyes and let off a grunt that sounded more like he was clearing his throat. "How about we go get some food?" He looked to X and winked. "And maybe an ice cream for a treat? Just don't tell Father."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:59 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Looking at Sasha, her ears perked up when Sasha had said she would take her off duty if she didn't rest. Her ears twitched before going down, "U-...Understood." she said before walking into the other room.
Shinochi followed behind Odayaka, but stopped and looks at Sasha, showing her a thumbs up. She then continued to follow Odayaka into the room to put her to bed.

User Image

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:57 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: State Fair today, this is my only post today (tired yawns) ))

"um, yeah alright." X said a bit shy already, until her stomach grumbled, which was extremely hard to hear.

Sasha got back into a chair
"i'll be here if you need to return." she started to watch Xero in his sleep with not much that she could do.

"I'd be cautious if you were to leave the academy with X though. Just sayin." Eric said lowering his head, his grey hair covering his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:02 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

He helped Nami up off the ground and held his hand out for X. Nami smiled to X and spoke weakly, also holding a hand out to her. "Let's go then, shall we?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:41 pm
Lana Firanne

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana had found her way to the infirmary, peeking in and looking around, "Oh...looks like a nurse's room..." she said as she hesitated to enter the room. But, she finally slowly entered the room, just to take a look around. She then noticed other people were in the room, "A-Ah, umm, erm..." she didn't know what to say.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:43 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero awoke again slowly opening his eyes. His pain was eased a little but it was still there. He turned his head to she Nami had awaked. He smiled as X stood near her. "Good to see you awake again Nami. Sorry I am not in a better position to greet you, but things happen."

Mood: Sore
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:18 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

After awhile, Shinochi finally came out of the other room, "Well, Oda's sleeping now. She fell asleep the instant she hit the bed." she said to Sasha, rubbing the back of her head. She then noticed a new girl walk in, "Hmm?" her ears twitched, sensing something about the girl. She didn't know what it was though.

User Image

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:24 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ))

X smiled seeing Xero was awake.
She hopped up and hugged him

She looked at Nami and Erin
"Xero is one of my friends."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Nami smiled lightly and walked over to Xero. "Pleasure to meet you."
Erin stood where he was waiting patiently. "I don't really know X very well but she's my sister. So, that's telling me she's well-mannered?" He asked in question format because he wanted to know a little bit more about his new sibling.

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:31 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ))

"X is good most times but there are times she jumps out three story windows barefoot and runs off." Sasha said

Eric rubbed behind his head and laughed some.
"She's still shy sometimes, but she'd give some of the best marksmen a run for their money...although she doesn't know the difference between a pancake being flipped between a target or missile coming at her."

Eric took out a apple from his pocket and tossed it in the air slightly carelessly, going to catch it.

X immediately threw 3 tiny kunai at the apple slicing it into 6 pieces.

Eric caught the apple slices
"I was gonna eat that whole, X!"

X hid behind Erin's leg.
"Sorry Eric."

Eric sighed rubbing his head,
"its alright, things happen."
He looked towards Erin and Nami
"do you see what I mean though?"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:03 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

The twins looked at each other and communicated like only twins can. She frowned at him with her arms crossed. don't look at me like that. He raised an eyebrow.
Nami closed her eyes. You don't like her.
He put one foot backwards, taken aback. I said no such thing.
Nami shook her head before speaking aloud. "Admit it, there's something you don't agree with."
His head slumped and he sighed. "Fine, alright. Having two more younger siblings, it's going to be a handful."
"Wot's 'at? Is he complainin'?" She gigged.
"Nami, cut it out." He frowned.
Nami wrapped her arms around his right arm and rubbed her head against it. "I'm just glad my 'big' brother's back."
"Wot's with the sarcasm when you said big brother?" He stood where he was and put his free hand in his pocket with a half frown. "Especially when you were older by a minute."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Knux_nyan

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games