Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:04 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey cursed when she failed to reach the bludger on time. Growling to herself, she looked around and saw Vito reaching for the snitch while Aimee was still looking around. She leaned down on her broom to speed up to swing a bludger at him, hoping to decrease his chance of getting it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

S I L V E RxxB E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swinghold the line
                                                      AC: 14Modifiers: +4
                                                      xx
                                                      Defending: ---Target: Vito
                                                      Final Roll: 21 (hit!)

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe Quidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother team hopefuls
                                                          f e e l i n gxxtiredxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractice clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Xistund

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:46 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝚅𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚒xxx
Third Year Slytherin Half-Blood Heir Reserved Keeper xxxxx

User Image

xxxxᵂᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᶰᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵉʳᵃˢ˒ ᶤᶜᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᵐᵉˡᵗᵉᵈ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ˡᶤᶠᵉ
                                              xxxxᴰᵒᶰᵉ ᵐʸ ᵗᶤᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵐʸ ˢᵉᶰᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ˒ ᵈʳᵉˢˢ ᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵃᶰᵈ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵈᶤᵉ
                                              xxxxᴵᶠ ᶤᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᶤᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᶤᶰᵉ
                                              xxxxᴰʸᶰᵃˢᵗʸ ᵈᵉᶜᵃᵖᶤᵗᵃᵗᵉᵈ˒ ʸᵒᵘ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵐᶤᵍʰᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵃ ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᵗᵒᶰᶤᵍʰᵗ

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║██║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Vito felt a sharp pain hit his body, nearly knocking him off his broom. It at least knocked the wind out of him. That was the first time he had been hit with cannon ball and the boy could not say he'd wish to express it again, though Vito was not one to tolerate pain. He learned how to hurt other people and how to defend himself but most of that was avoiding being hit and ending fight's quickly. He has never felt something like this before, he righted himself and looked around grimacing at the person who hit him. He saw Rey and he knew he should not take the attack personally, they were on opposite sides of a team, and he was one of the most critical targets to take out. He told himself if he was in her shoes he’d do the same... Still though it was hard to push back the feeling of betrayal, he tried to push the thought away and find the blasted snitch.

ˢʸᶜᵒᵖʰᵃᶰᵗˢ ᵒᶰ ᵛᵉˡᵛᵉᵗ ˢᵒᶠᵃˢ⁻ ᴸᵃᵛᶤˢʰ ᵐᵃᶰˢᶤᵒᶰˢ˒ ᵛᶤᶰᵗᵃᵍᵉ ʷᶤᶰᵉxxxx
                                              ᴵ ᵃᵐ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ˒ ˢᶰᵃᵗᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵐᵃᶜᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢxxxx
                                              ᴵᶠ ᶤᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᶤᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᶤᶰᵉxxxx
                                              ᴴᵉʳᵒᵉˢ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳᵉᵈ˒ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ˡᵉᵍᵉᶰᵈˢ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᶤᵉxxxx

< Out.Of.Character >
                                              Team Green
                                              Position: Seeker
                                              AC: 14
                                              Modifiers: +4 Find, AC, Catch - 1 from damage.
                                              Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                              Lives: [] [] []
                                              19+ to spot, 22+ to catch

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:43 am
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee watched Vito get smashed with a bludger and winced for him. She turned her attention back to finding the snitch and looked hard.

Position: SILVER Seeker
                                                      AC: 17
                                                      Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:50 am
Here comes a thought that might alarm me
What someone said and how it harmed me
Something I did that failed to be charming
Things that I said are suddenly swarming
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

αɢє 15 | αʠʌɇиτυɹɇя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιғтн чєαя ρяєғєcт

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty did her laps and flew threw as many of the hoops that she could before flying into position in front of the goal posts. She waited and watched the younger players give as good as some of the older some more experienced players and zeroed in on one younger player throw a quaffle towards the goal. She reached out her hands to stop it from scoring. ஐﻬ

Diamond Wales

AC: 16
Modifiers: +7 to Catch
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]
Final Roll: 26

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And, oh, I'm losing sight, I'm losing touch
All these little things seem to matter so much
That they confuse me
That I might lose me

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:54 am
Here comes a thought that might alarm me
What someone said and how it harmed me
Something I did that failed to be charming
Things that I said are suddenly swarming
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

αɢє 15 | αʠʌɇиτυɹɇя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιғтн чєαя ρяєғєcт

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty grinned as the quaffle landed neatly in her hands before looking to throw it at the nearest player on her team and chose Flick.ஐﻬ

Devlyn Maycry

Silver Keeper
AC: 16
Modifiers: +7 to Catch
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]
Final Roll: ~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And, oh, I'm losing sight, I'm losing touch
All these little things seem to matter so much
That they confuse me
That I might lose me

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:58 am

User Image

Vito tried flying higher, maybe he could see it better with from a better angel.

< Out.Of.Character >
                                              Team Green

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:00 am
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                      For a
                                                      hollow while
                                                      But the
                                                      kids all learn
                                                      Once those
                                                      bridges burn

Flick screamed a slew of curses that included the words twatwaffle, ********, and bloody hell, as a bludger slammed into her leg. It was definitely broken now. Thankfully she didn't need her leg much to fly and she was still determined to prove her prowess at the game. She watched Ollie shoot for the goals but Caty blocked it and tossed it towards her. She caught it and flew off in the opposite direction.

Position: SILVER Chaser
                                                      AC: 13
                                                      Modifiers: +3 steal/throw
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC steal/throw
                                                      0-0
                                                      1/3

And don't be surprised
                                                      If they don't
                                                      buy your lies
                                                      Some of us can see
                                                      through
                                                      Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                      xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                      xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:01 am
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

Aimee was starting to get frustrated. How had she not spotted yet? She normally was so good at this! She searched harder.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:04 am

User Image

Vito saw a something glittering. 'About time' the boy thought as he raced down to try and catch up with the fast moving ball.

< Out.Of.Character >
                                              Team Green
                                              1/3

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:21 am
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

Aimee groaned in annoyance. It looked like Vito had spotted it now, and so she stared in the direction he was going.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:27 am

User Image

Vito was moving closer and closer to the snitch, he had almost caught up with it.

< Out.Of.Character >
                                              Team Green
                                              2/3

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:40 am
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

She wanted to scream in annoyance. She didn't though. Instead she kept searching, pleading with every God out there to let her spot it.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:58 am

User Image

Vito was nearly at the snitch, he could almost reach it now.

< Out.Of.Character >
                                              Team Green
                                              3/3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:01 am
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

Aimee finally spotted the damn thing, but Vito was almost on top of it. She hissed in annoyance and sped towards it.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      1/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:57 am

User Image

Vito was no on the golden ball. Adrenalin rushing through him he stuck out his hand and tried to grab the snitch.

< Out.Of.Character >
                                              Team Green
                                              Catch attempts 1/2

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games