Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:24 pm
(SO DO SOMETHING!!!)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:54 pm
((It's obviously boring to you because your not apart of it yet lol))

Scarlet sighed, "Brai he's mean he doesn't want to play with me." She chuckled and muttered a spell. The whole area suddenly began to turn into a purple color. Everything was purple but has the purpal hit certain magic traces it would look black. Finally it hit a huge amout of magic indicating where Ryuu was. "It seems i found him, but will he come out?" Scarlet grinned as she looked at Brai.

Vincent chuckled and took Silvers hand and shook it. "Look I'm a calm guy and social so don't think your unworthy. I treat everybody equally." Vincent patted the guys shoulders and pulled him toward a chair and sat him down.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:06 pm
Brai shrugged. "I don't like mean people. Maybe we'll have to make him play with us?" Brai shot an electrical bolt towards where Ryuu was. It hit the block of magic and froze it, along with the other bits of magic leading away from it which belonged to Ryuu. He watched as his own magic was high-lighted with a deep blue, almost purple colour. "Preeeettty."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:08 pm
Ryuu sighed as he stepped out of the portal, the purple disappeared with it. "Don't you two know you shouldn't play with strangers?" he smirked. He looked over at the Brai. "Sad, the small child think he can play the game without learning the rules." he looked over at the boy. "This is a sorcery fight, your disqualified." he shook his head as he said disqualified.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:11 pm
Scarlet smiled and watched Ryuu talk to Brai. "Look he finally stepped out wooo," She rose her hand as if she was cheering. "Now we can fun now right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:14 pm
Brai spat in the man's direction. "I would have thought one such as yourself would be able to tell a true form from a false one." He closed his eyes and muttered something, the shadow of his old from could be seen in his place. He opened his eyes and the coloured shadow disappeared. "As for a fight of sorcery. I think I am well qualified."  

Gold Marra

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:24 pm
Ryuu ignored Brai's ignorant taunt. "Scarlett, you sicken me. This is now game, and you should now that. For a cousin you well underestimate me. This will be nowhere near a game. Stop acting like a six year old and start acting your age!" he was rigid with this demand. He looked at Brai and shook his head. " If you are so strong, you wont interfere. This was a simple battle between me and her. I will retrieve something and leave." He pointed at her necklace.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:34 pm
Scarlet smiled, "Me acting like a six year old? I don't think so. I can act my age it was simply to get you out of your hidding. As for my necklace...there's no way in hell your taking it. You haven't before and you wont now. This is a game to me....lets see how long you can last in my game." Scarlet grinned as she let the necklace sink into her skin and now it lay in her.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:37 pm
Brai pouted. "fine. If you won't let me play, I will just have to watch and annoy you in other ways. You filthy little son of a ..." the last was a mutter to himself as he walked through the air to be a little away from him. He sat down and waved his hand. A faint blue glow appeared, forming a barrier before him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:40 pm
Ryuu sighed, every sorcerer in the family had a necklace. He wanted hers to fuse it with his. He tucked his in. It had gray fire in it. He looked at her and sighed. "This game is soon to come to an end." he the touched three dots on his arm, not taking his eyes off her. "Release!" he smirked as a metal glove with many moving parts, screens, and weapon cannons on it. "Lets begin" he laughed.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:38 pm
"Lets..." Scarlet said still smiling. She watched him and smirked at his weapons..etc. She simply had her sword appear in her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:05 pm
Ryuu ran at her in an odd direction. He ran first Slanted, then curved towards her jumping and smashing his new mechanical hand down where she stood.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:14 pm
Scarlet managed to dodge it and was now in mid air. She came down on him with the hilt of her sword brining it down on his right shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:40 pm
Ryuu tilted spinning and dodging the sword. While still in the air he launched what seemed to be a tag. It came near her and exploded. He skid, landing on his feet but, 50 feet away because of the blast.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:45 pm
The explosion spread but suddenly was sucked into Scarlets hands. They left a slight burn mark but it didn't really matter. She gripped her sword and charged him fading away here and there as she neared him.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games