Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:00 am
*Pink a bit surprised, stiffens up a bit..." Maune I don't know the people in there I have spoken to the woman in passing once or twice. I don't know about her relationship with Lilith."
*Pink stands motions to the coffee pot...*
"Would you like a cup? I need one."
* She walks to it. Takes a cup pours some coffee into it, a bit of creamer and sips.*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:01 am
*stops in for some pastries, mumbling something about "stupid fingerprint scanner". Seeing Maune laying on the couch with Pink next to him, he lifts an eyebrow then goes on about his business, browsing through the selection of pastries and scoffing at seeing some of them are inedible to him*
tch... at least they were nice enough to put labels on them stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:03 am
I'm not very thirsty Pink just very very sleepy is all.

::Maune sat up as he wrapped his coat around himself as he stood up and almost fell down feeling weak as he caught himself and kisses Pinks cheek::

Thanks anyway Pink. Care to lead the way to your place?

Edit:: ::Maune looked over at Tes with bags under his eyes before looking back at Pink::  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:13 am
*Pink looks at the man that just came in....sees Maune look at him and say nothing*
" Good morning, I've seen you around. My name's Pink."
*Giving him a smile she points to the goodies displayed then asks the man.*
"Which ones are good?"
@Maune "I'll get some pastries and take you to my place so you can rest."

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:16 am
*grabs an apple turnover that's been marked has not having eggs and holds it in his mouth while he looks through the tea. When he sees Maune out the corner of his eye stumbling and vaguely overhears what he says to Pink, he takes the turnover out of his mouth, licking the icing off his lips before speaking*
No offense, Maune... but you don't exactly look like you're even in a condition where you'd make it out the door, let alone to wherever it is Pink lives.

*as he's about to put the turnover back in his mouth, Pink addresses him*
hm? *looks up* Oh... any one labeled as not having eggs is good. Of course, I'm biased.... *points at the scones* Those things are addictive...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:24 am
*Looks at the items being referred to, takes a couple of them*
"Thank you, they do look good ....you are called Tes? Is that correct? You don't eat eggs? Allergies? Don't worry about Maune I'll take care of him."

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:25 am
None taken Tes however I got no choice and I got no place to live and I seen the edit me thread and not going there to that box.

::Maune shifts around and grabs a stick from his back pocket and turns it into a long enough stick to make it like a cane to walk on::  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:28 am
Yes. I am the almighty Tes. Hot and irresistible.
*takes a bite of his turnover and sets it down on a plate, then gets down a glass, opting for some milk instead of tea since none of them seemed to be quite what he was in the mood for*

I don't eat eggs because I'm vegetarian.
*raises an eyebrow* ... since when does Maune need "taking care of"? I thought he magically healed or something like that. *takes a drink of milk*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:37 am
Magically healed?
::Maune let out a laugh with sleeply smile:;
My dear Tes I don't magically heal even I need sleep and I do not heal I require magic to do that however without my dark half i'm very limited and magic does not heal sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:37 am
eek *Pink blinks... Hot and irresistible? she can see that.*
"Yes I see...but I do have my friend to take care of...maybe we will meet again and get to talk some?" *she smiled at Tes.
*Turning back to Maune, she puts her around him to help steady him, the other hand to his face, kisses his lips*
"Ready my dear?"

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:40 am
::Maune kissed Pink's lips back and smile alittle still with sleepy eyes::
Alright Pink i'm ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:44 am
*eyes the two oddly*
Well, aren't you two chummy? I would ask where exactly you've been staying all this time if you've no place to go now all of a sudden, but I can see that you're leaving.

*takes another bite of his turnover and waves them off, digging around the back for a paper bag to takes some pastries back with him because he knows Draa is going to have a fit if he finds out he went to Lily's without him*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:52 am
*Pink smiles at Tes' comment *
"Maune and I go back a bit. We kinda just re-met recently."
@Maune " You said you had stayed with Lilith a few days, didn't you? "

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:54 am
::Maune stops as he looks at Tes before going further:;
I was staying at Lilith's apartment due that I had no place start with I been sleeping in trees ever since I came here Tes.

@Pink: That is correct. The rest of time I been here I been sleeping under trees and in them. I really had no place to begin with but I did not tell anyone.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games