Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:00 pm

As i was walking i noticed darkfire flying toward the school.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:17 pm

Ace looked around. "What am I supposed to do?"

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:20 pm

"Well just creat a diversion so that we can get our leader. Once we do we can then come up with a plan." The pixie was flying around pacing and panicing.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:21 pm

i didn't notic raiku" ok how far did i walk .."

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:31 pm

"Well, What kind?" He looked around. "And do you guys know where the werewolf went?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:34 pm

"Doesn't what kinda of diversion as long as its useful. The werewolf sits upon a thrown that he had some of my fellow pixies make." She stopped and looked beyond the bushes to see that the wolf was still there.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:52 pm

i landed in front of the school i notic something diffrent about it i pick up a rock and throwed it at the school the rock went right through the school" it's not real " i drew a smbol i touch it and it broke the illusion i was fartheir then i thought i was" how could and illusion work on me... oh i let me gured down " i flu back up in the air i kept flying till i cam upon and old house " this is probly a trap but i going to have to take that chanse" i was about to knock on the door when it open right up " ok it's an old creepy hunted house" being dumb i walk in i was hit over me head hard it knock me out
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:51 pm

"Okay, got it. He said nodding. "When do we strike?"

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:24 pm

"Now would be good," the pixie said.

Scarlet was now heading back to the school and then she came upon an old looking house. She thought she saw Darkfire for a second but then just thought she was seeing things. She walked in to investigate.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:11 pm

i walk up my arms were teid behide me " huh why is my arms teid .." a person walks out

???: you all was did fall for my traps

" meru? i thought my dad finsh u off years ago?"

???: is funny wat inmortaliy can do

he picks me up for my neck" i plan on finsh u off this time" he said i swung my leg back and swung forward slaming my knee into his guy makeing him drop i drop on my knee i finlly burnt the ropes i ran for the door he stop me and flung me back agast a wall i landed on my knees and hands he walk over to me and broken one of my wings for pur meaness i sream in pain" leave me alone" i look up at him

meru: i will when your dead

fear had already came over me he kick me in my stomek hard eough to make me cough up blood before he could kick me again i use my maige to make him slam up agast the wall and some of the roof fell on him i got up " i knew i shouldn't have came in here" he broke him self from rubble

meru: the only thing that can kill me is a seten sword other then that i can't die and u can't use your powers anymore cuz your scared if i recall when an element fairy gets scared they can't use the maige

" i wish someone was here"

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Ace nodded and went around the village until he was directly behind werewolf's throne. He made a 'Sh..' gesture to the pixies who were serving him. He had no time to think of a diversion so instead he jumped infront of the werewolf smiling. "Good day kind sir.", Ace said trying to sound like a business man. "I see that you only have one seat there, huh? How'd you like a second one for you mate?" He said pulling out a chocolate bar. "This chocolate bar would get the lady werewolves go crazy over you for only 9.99"
((Note: the chocolate is a calming chocolate that I offered to Darkfire once))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Raiku grabbed onto Dark Fires trace of magic and teleported when Raiku got to where she was he couldnt see her.

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:28 pm

i had alittle maige left i knew it was a illuision around the old house i just said a spell that broke the illuision and raiku could see me

meru: now u can die

he made a sword apper he lift it up at my head i duck and he misses" why u little brat " i was so scared i just couldn't talk
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Now that Raiku could see Dark Fire he pulled out his sword and ran at the guy standing near her.

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:35 pm

meru: that sword ...

he use his magie to slam raiku upagast the wall i just kept backing up then i hit the wall he held me there with his magie " this is too easy "he said i had a scared look on my face " stab him with your sword raiku"
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games