Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:18 am
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
After a few minutes, Shun had to break the kiss for air but continued to pet Yoru's ears as he blushed. He brought his lips to her neck and started to kiss the skin softly.

she gasps at the contact, and her hand reaches into shuns hair and tenderly rubs his ears

Shun moans lightly at her hands and purrs happily as he continued to kiss her neck softly, lightly nibbling the skin in the process.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:22 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
After a few minutes, Shun had to break the kiss for air but continued to pet Yoru's ears as he blushed. He brought his lips to her neck and started to kiss the skin softly.

she gasps at the contact, and her hand reaches into shuns hair and tenderly rubs his ears

Shun moans lightly at her hands and purrs happily as he continued to kiss her neck softly, lightly nibbling the skin in the process.

yoru smiles and closes her eyes.....suddenly she realises that she losing control, that her insticts are taking over. her eyes snap open, the smile fading away.."shun...?" she whispers  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:23 am
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

yoru smiles and closes her eyes.....suddenly she realises that she losing control, that her insticts are taking over. her eyes snap open, the smile fading away.."shun...?" she whispers

Shun hears his name and looks up at Yoru and tilts his head. "Yea?" He said, the blush never leaving his face as he looked at her with confusion as to why she looked unhappy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:27 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun hears his name and looks up at Yoru and tilts his head. "Yea?" He said, the blush never leaving his face as he looked at her with confusion as to why she looked unhappy.

yoru's face reddens as she tries to explain
"i-i think this i-is going at bit...far, i k-kinda said that i w-wouldnt till i was married..." she stuttered looking at the ground  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:33 am
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"i-i think this i-is going at bit...far, i k-kinda said that i w-wouldnt till i was married..." she stuttered looking at the ground

Shun tilted his head, not understanding what she meant. He slowly thought about then after 2 minutes he got it then blushed madly as he shook his head. "Oh! No! I-I-i mean I-I wouldn-" He babbled out as he thought he was acting stupid for not getting it till now and blushed more as he got up from her and stared at the ground. "I-I'm S-s-orry.."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:40 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun tilted his head, not understanding what she meant. He slowly thought about then after 2 minutes he got it then blushed madly as he shook his head. "Oh! No! I-I-i mean I-I wouldn-" He babbled out as he thought he was acting stupid for not getting it till now and blushed more as he got up from her and stared at the ground. "I-I'm S-s-orry.."

she looked up at him, and then smiles softly, lbushing, she gets up to face him, she giggles and kisses him on the cheek "its alright shun, i guess we both got a bit confused there, im so glad you didnt give in to your instincts, it shows you truly love me" she hugs him warmly  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:46 am
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she looked up at him, and then smiles softly, lbushing, she gets up to face him, she giggles and kisses him on the cheek "its alright shun, i guess we both got a bit confused there, im so glad you didnt give in to your instincts, it shows you truly love me" she hugs him warmly

Shun blushed more as he nodded, hugging her back shyly. "I'd never force you to do something you didn't want to do Yoru. I don't want to hurt you." Shun said, looking at her then smiling his cute boyish grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun blushed more as he nodded, hugging her back shyly. "I'd never force you to do something you didn't want to do Yoru. I don't want to hurt you." Shun said, looking at her then smiling his cute boyish grin.

she grins back and walks to a cuboard, she opens it before looking back "you want some crisps?"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:57 am
"Sure!" Shun said happily, looking up at her with excitement filled eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:20 pm
blessedheart

(lol sorry mum wanted me to tidy my bedroom XD)
she reaches into the cuboard and takes out two packets, she throws one to shun and closes the cuboard and opens her own, munching away happily  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:57 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(lol sorry mum wanted me to tidy my bedroom XD)
she reaches into the cuboard and takes out two packets, she throws one to shun and closes the cuboard and opens her own, munching away happily

(Its okay^^)
Shun smiled as he looked at Yoru, "Thanks Yoru." He said, opening the pack and munching happily at getting food.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:10 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: *kisses her back*
Akemi: *runs* AHHH!!
Sakura: *chases Akemi* rawr!!
Yuni: ehh....

Jane smiles "Good boy."

Torio: *smiles and purrs*
Akemi: *hisses* Leave. Me. alone.
Sakura: *pounces* but i love you, you little shorty
Yuni: *watches* eh..?
Akemi: DONT CALL ME SHORTY OR SHRIMP OR OR RARR!!!!!!!! *chases her*
Sakura: I didnt say all of that...*smiles at him*

Jane cuddles up to Torio. "I love you."

Torio: *smiles* I love you too"
Akemi: (quietly) and i don't love you...your just a cousin...
Sakura: *hugs him* Your my favorite cousin!
Yuni: *looks at her* Favorite?
Sakura: sorry...favorite guy cousin *smiles*

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:39 pm
Shun sleeps soundly on Yoru's couch while he held her gently and continued to sleep and have peaceful dreams.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:50 pm
blessedheart
Shun sleeps soundly on Yoru's couch while he held her gently and continued to sleep and have peaceful dreams.

yoru sturrs from her slumber, slowly opening her purple eyes, she smiles as she watches her love sleep. she slips from his grip and wanders into the bathromm to take a shower  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:51 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

yoru sturrs from her slumber, slowly opening her purple eyes, she smiles as she watches her love sleep. she slips from his grip and wanders into the bathromm to take a shower

After a few minutes, Shun hears the shower and opens his eyes. He sits up then yawns lazily as he looked around the room with half asleep eyes.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games