Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:56 pm
She blinked once slowly opening her eyes to look at him" mimicry.. I knew you'd come.. i'm so sorry"

A Tear fell down her cheek "I missed you mimicry. I lost my way for a bit. I lost my memory , but .. when dee threw me into that wall.. i think he restored it " She leaned up ignoring the pain to kiss mimicry  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:47 pm
"There's nothing to be sorry about," Mimicry said, returning the kiss and scooping her gently up into his arms. "Come on, let's get back to the others, quickly."

"Wait--" Jasper cut in, but his voice was quiet, as if he feared the answer. "Indya, where's Nana?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:43 am
Eris shook her head.
"I'm weak. You're strong and as my husband you rule me." She was truly baffled. Her weakness was a disgrace. If she cried then he should be disgusted. That was how it'd always been!
"I bring you dishonor. I'm weak, and that represents our house." She shook her head wordlessly.

-------------------------------------

Alessa nodded, smiling to herself.
"What's a Jabberwocky?" She was confused. She had never heard of such a...thing.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:27 pm
She cuddled close to mimcry , burying her face in his chest for a moment . "Mimicry..i don't think i can go. If i do.. dee will come looking for me. I think i should go through with this wedding tomorrow..it 'll give you all a chance to get nana out" She looked at Jasper

"In the dungeon. it's my fault she's there. that's why I s hould stay and you should get her out tomorrow or right now. It's a small sacrifice for me to marry dee so nana can go back to you jasper"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:31 pm
"Nana's in prison?" Jasper said, his voice low but urgent. "The Tweedles put her in there? How do we get her out?"

"Jasper, please," Mimicry said, his tone hushed as well, and more gentle. He looked down at Indya and asked, "What happened in there? How did you end up out here?"

~~~

"It is in the nature of any creature to weep," Dum said with a frown. "I myself have done so, albeit not since I was a child. You are far from weak, Eris; this is clear by your demeanor-- by the marks on my brother's face, by this." He indicated the blood on the floor of Dee's chamber. "To weep is not to show weakness, nor is it to bring dishonor to our house. Besides--" He gently took her chin and smiled-- "nobody is here to witness your tears but me, and I will not tell a soul."

~~~

Nana laughed. "My apologies," she said. "It is a noble beast that inhabits our Plains... my people have kept watch over the species for centuries. Jasper, actually, is technically a Jabberwock-- he and his parents are the only ones that can take a shape like ours...." She smiled to herself. "He is a rare beauty."

((A rare beauty who never POSTS anymore...! Raaa~!))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:33 pm
"I apologize japser, again its my fault. I put her there in my crazed state having been brainwashed by dee "

She contiued to look away. " I.. I remember bits. Dee was being kind to me, especially after i hit my head on a low doorway." She paused" then i went to go see nana not shortly after dum's new bride arrived and he just... "She trembled reaching up and pulling down the neck of her dress a bit to show mimicry her throat" he.. got angry and did this to me"

"He's been like that for a while now, after i did that . Dum interviened and after i said something reminded me i was just dee's ornament, and it set dee off. He attacked dum, and dum's bride Eris attacked Dee ..I ran out after dee threw me hard into a wall when i tried to stop him . and that's why i'm out here."

She looked at jasper" you can get nana out..she's in the prison..it not many guards. But we're all in terrible danger..not from the tweedles"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:11 pm
((ROFL))

Alessa nodded slowly.
"Hm. How strange!" She muttered, more to herself than to Nana. She smiled at her.
"You're world is very strange, really." She said with a smirk.

----------

Eris stared in shock and disbelief. This man she'd met only a few hours ago had shown her more affection in that short time than her parents had in--literally--all eternity. She wordlessly kissed him, her lips pressed hard against him, filled with love and adoration and need. She was shaken to her very core by this man.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:05 pm
Mimicry and Jasper exchanged glances. "In terrible danger...." Mimicry repeated with a frown. "If not from the Tweedles, then from whom?"

~~~

Nana laughed. "That is what Alice said, and now she resides with us." She shrugged, smirking back as she brought the conversation around again. "I take it she is a point of interest to your people as well-- why?"

~~~

Dum's eyes widened, and then closed as he allowed himself to give in to the kiss, arms wrapping around her, lost in an emotion that he had never genuinely felt before: love. He felt her hands on his face, stained with his brother's blood, painting his jaw crimson, but he didn't care; suddenly, she had become his world, the only one he needed to live for, the only one who needed to live.

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:36 am
"dum's new bride... she wants to put dum on the throne as a puppet king"

She started to slowly close her eyes. She was so tired, from all that had happened. Her back still throbbed " and from dee... and his army" She looked at jasper then Mimicry  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:20 pm
Alessa laughed.
"She can move between worlds like my people can. It's odd. We don't know how she does it, and we want to know. I doubt she knows, but maybe she'll be a friend to Eris." She shrugged.
"But, why do the Tweedles hate her? She's holy. An angel." Alessa said simply.

-----------------------

Eris leaned into Dum, a blissful warmth spreading through her. She'd had plenty of lovers in her time but this...this was different.

Priestess of Sekhmet

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:30 pm
"The robots Nana told us about," Jasper said with a nod of understanding. His heart was beating rapidly; he wanted to find Nana and get her out of there.

"Indya, please, we've got to take you home," Mimicry said, a hint of desperation and pleading infiltrating his tone. "You know Dee better than we do-- is there any chance he wouldn't look for you? If he did this to you, then you can't stay here. I'm not going to let you get hurt again." He looked at Jasper and said, barely above a whisper, "If Nana is in prison, that only means she isn't going to be hurt."

"Mimicry, I know she can hold her own, but you can't just ask me to--"

"We'll come back straightaway, I promise-- but please, we have to get Indya home."

~~~

"They thought she was merely an annoyance when she first arrived in our home," Nana said. "They were never particularly amiable people.... Then they became concerned when she made it into the Looking-Glass world, and even more so when she returned to Wonderland and-- well-- joined us." She laughed. "It's funny how desperately insane those brothers become when they perceive even the smallest hint of a threat to their power."

~~~

Their lips parted and Dum let out a heavy breath, a smile widening across his face. He reached up and took both Eris' hands, holding them tightly as he whispered, "I'm no longer resigned to death." He laughed softly and placed his hands-- now bloodstained themselves-- on her face, kissing her passionately once more. "Now I've got something to live for."

((lol. I think I'm going to incorporate a scene kind of like this into one of my novels-to-be. With the blood getting all over the place and whatnot. Except it'll probably be murder-related, not just mutilation-related. 'Cause I'm just messed like that. lmao))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:49 am
"She looked up at mimicry , her eyes sad "I..i don't know mimicry . I have no idea what Dee will do anymore .All i know is he needs me if he wants to rule wonderland , and to do that i have to be his wife"

She remembered the words dee had spoken to her " but.. . now that his attention is away, he might not. "She didn't want to leave nana behind, not with those ...people in the castle  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:58 pm
Alessa nodded.
"Alice is a threat. But not to you or yours. She's a bit of a annoyance but so far she isn't a true problem for my lady." She smiled.
"She'll be safe as long as she behaves."

---------------------------------

Eris looked up at Dum.
"I think I love you." Her voice was calm and sure, as if she was speaking of the weather, but her eyes where heated and passionate.

((Sorry I'm having some writer's block. sad ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:31 pm
((haha, it's okay, I get that a lot...))

"We'll just have to take the chance that he won't come looking for you any time soon," Mimicry said. Jasper clenched his jaw, but wordlessly followed the white-haired young man and his injured bride back through the trees toward the giant mushrooms in the distance.

~~~

"Please, milord, you've got to hold still," the young handmaiden repeated timidly, jumping back every time Dee reacted to the alcohol-soaked cloth on his face. "You've got quite a lot of scratches, sir-- almost as if a wildcat had attacked you!"

"She may as well have been one," Dee growled, after a sharp intake of breath. "Be more careful, will you!"

"I'm dreadfully sorry, milord," the girl said, her expression of pure fear incongruous with her sweet face.

"Just fix this--" Dee waved a hand to indicate his marred face and body-- "and be out of my sight, or you truly will be sorry."

~~~

"Just like the rest of us, then?" Nana said, coupled with something between a laugh and a scoff. "Good behavior isn't always treated with the greatest reward, you know... but then again, you don't know." She smiled and set her chin on a hand. "Forget I said anything."

~~~

"It's strange--" Dum started, but then he stopped himself. The conniving, intellectual portion of his mind was being overwhelmed by emotion, which had broken through the carefully-constructed wall and was now consuming him whole. "I think I love you too."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:21 am
Indya began squirming in mimicry's grasp , slipping from his arms. "Mimicry.. are you sure its a good idea to leave nana " She looked back at the castle worriedly "with dee the way he is..."

She shivered as she remembered Dee as he had attacked her , the fury in his eyes. "I don't think its safe for nana"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games