Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:45 pm
*Tina walked up to the first year in the hall and asked with Kitty standing behind her*, "Would you like to come sit with us? If so feel free, we don't bite?" *Tina said and walked back to the compartmant on the way she saw Lyra in another compartment and knocked on the door.* "Hello, Everyone! Just want to say Hi Lyra. I gotta go we are grabbing all the first year we see and asking them to join us. Why don't you come and visit us for a while, all of you. We will introduce you to everyone." *Tina walked back to the compartment all the way now and said to Serenity*, "You'll be fine Serenity, think positive, I know it's hard right now but it will help in the long run." .

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:58 pm
"Hello Lyra." she said happily as the new girl came into the room. She turned to Tina and nodded. "I know, but for now I can be mad. My father shouldn't have kept the secret of that from me." she said calmly.  

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:01 pm
"I know your aloud to be mad, trust me I was the same way when it happenend to me nimus, the sibling."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:29 pm
Looks at Serenity. I can understand. Will you hve to deal with her much?

Gets up to go buy some tea and Pumpkin pasties, on the way back spots Crystal in a compartment. Stick head in. Well it's about time you show up. It's been along while since i've seen you. Were have you been hiding?

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

WickedRentSpringAwakening

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:40 pm
User ImageJacob thought he had come into the car at a bad time. It seems the people in it were talking about someone's parents getting a divorce. He asked them. Did I come in at a bad time? He thought about telling them about how he didn't even have a father, but he thought better of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:13 pm
"Of course not Jacob. We are just chatting. You should have been here on the way home from Hogwarts. James was going crazy destroying the train, we had to fix it and I had to put James in a Bubble Charm to protect him and us. Thanks to Kamalia knowing what to do we survived. By the way things are getting a bit crampted in here." *Tina said and pointed her wand at the train wall once again and with a flick of her wand the compartment grew larger once again and everyone re-ajusted.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:20 pm
[[Serenity: Little bit of confusion I think. Tina went and found the first year she was looking for. Then, on the way back, they saw me in another compartment, so Tina said hello. I'm not the new first year. XD]]

"Hello Tina. Maybe we'll join you soon."
Lyra stands up and tells the others "I'll be right back."
She finds the trolley witch a couple compartments down. "I'd like to buy two pesto chicken sandwiches and some chocolate frogs, please". Lyra pays and returns to the compartment. She puts the chocolate frogs on the seat across from her, telling the others in the compartment "Help yourselves." She unwraps one of the sandwiches and begins eating it, staring out the window.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:33 pm
{Lol I told her that already she said she woould edit it, lol}

"Okay Lyra!"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:56 pm
Looks closer at Cryastal and shakes head when noticing she is a sleep. Well i guess i know where she has been. Pulls out parchment and a pen and write a quick note saying the same thing i said out loud. Tapes it to the window so she can see it and heads back to my compartment. Pauses at the door when noticing more people inside and it being larger. Here's Tina talk about James. Yeah that reminds me where is he. I've got something for him. Anyone seen James yet?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:15 pm
Hello everyone my Name is chissy and I cant wait to start classes  

Chissy_Brown

WickedRentSpringAwakening

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:32 pm
User ImageJacob was sitting in the car with his book pulled up to himself. I'm very excited about going to Hogwarts for the first time. he said to everyone in the car. He really meant it too. He had been looking forward to this day all his life and had planed out every detail of this ride.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image "yeah I tend to worry over a lot of things I should worry over." he told the professor as she arrived back in the compartment. "was that the trolly that just passed?" Andrew asked as he rushed out to look, he saw it was and did not wait for a response as he purchased a butter beer, chocolate frogs, and some Bertie Botts Every flavor beans. and then returned to the compartment.  

Oshenukhar

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:05 pm
Madeline smiled in response to the chorus of welcomes and sat next to Lyra.
"I'm really excited to be going to Hogwarts," she said striking up a conversation. "There wasn't such a credible school at my old home. What's your favorite part of being a Hogwarts student?" she asked openly as her eyes lit up with joy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:08 pm
"Thankfully no. I am disowning my father so I wont have to worry about it anymore." Serenity said in response to the question she was asked.

(sorry bout that, my mind is kind of out of it right now with all considered)

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:55 pm
"I haven't seen him." Tina said to Kamalia. Then turned to Chissy, "Hello Chissy, neither can I." Tina said to Chissy then turned to Jacob, "Of course yur excited to come to Hogwarts. There is no place else like it, I remember the first time I saw the Castle, it feels so long ago now." The Tina turned her responses to Andrew and said "You were worried and for good reason. We don't know how it felt to have a past like that". Then finally turning to Serenity asked, "Your going to disown you father?"

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games