Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:39 pm
Next subject: Electricity

I just got my electricity bill in the mail and as of June 1st, 2006 they will be billing not on how much electricity consumed ... but buy how much electricity consumed and at what times. Meaning:

If I use electricity during certain times of the day I will spend triple the ammount it actually costs ... sweatdrop

I can't begin to express how unequivacly dumb this position is.

Here is an analogy:

You go into walmart at 7 o'clock that morning ... the price of that skrit you wanted is 40 dollars. You walk around for an hour come back and now it is 120 ... wtf?

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:41 pm
celebie.exe
Next subject: Electricity

I just got my electricity bill in the mail and as of June 1st, 2006 they will be billing not on how much electricity consumed ... but buy how much electricity consumed and at what times. Meaning:

If I use electricity during certain times of the day I will spend triple the ammount it actually costs ... sweatdrop

I can't begin to express how unequivacly dumb this position is.

Here is an analogy:

You go into walmart at 7 o'clock that morning ... the price of that skrit you wanted is 40 dollars. You walk around for an hour come back and now it is 120 ... wtf?

Now that...is just plain evil. I can understand that they might be trying to prevent brown out's by discuraging people from using too much electricity during peek hours, but that is still insane and evil. 0o;  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:45 pm
Insane sudbury hydro

domokun

Ps ... the look I am going for in multi layer lolita. It seems to allow me to create it without layering issues in tektek ... so I am hoping. We shall see

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:48 pm
Hmm.... tektek isn't 100% accurate as far as layering goes. More than a few people have been disapointed when they could tektek something, but couldn't do it in reality on gaia.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:50 pm
Like my glowing angelic braclet? ... according to tektek it should be glowing right now. *looks at braclet* F'ing tektek ..

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:10 pm
ARGH! Gaia keeps hiccuping on me, but hotmail works fine. ~_~ I think it's time to sleep.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:12 pm
celebie.exe
Like my glowing angelic braclet? ... according to tektek it should be glowing right now. *looks at braclet* F'ing tektek ..

Oh yeah, try moving the positions of your avi's arms, and tektek is great, but it does have errors just like everything else.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:18 pm
Good night  

ieatyourtclol

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:48 am
I just checked my membership staus here and I have accumulated 720 posts. I think when I reach 1000 I will throw a quiet party for myself in the spam subforum ^_^

Edit: Post number 721

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:44 am
Good morning.
I had an odd dream involving people and places I haven't thought about in years. Then I drempt was using MSNM.
I wonder what that all was about.

I can not sleep I can not dream tonight  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:11 am
Good morning, IY and MCR.

Everything well?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:14 am
I'm doing fine. I'm just looking through my icons because a friend wants the ones with roses and eyes.

How are you?

This sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting every time  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:17 am
Feeling a bit secretaryish.

Can I get you a coffee?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:23 am
I'd be a fool to turn down coffee.
Assuming this isn't a plot to poison me with the coffee of death.

And we'll have halloween on christmas  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:26 am
whee

I would never ... *coughs*

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games