Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:53 pm
Honestly, it's ridiculous. The pendant also looks nice. Interesting thing was ... I had no idea how to make it glow. I had to ask in MPL ... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:56 pm
*lol* I'm sure you got some.... intersting answers about that there. rofl

I actually have my pendant in "Non-glow" mode at the moment. I haven't felt like it lately, but I still wanted to wear it as an accent piece. I'm strange like that I suppose though. Yeah, if I put my braclets on right now they would glow because I'm holding my kiki.... before they changed avi saving a little though angelic braclets were much more of a pain and didn't equip well with other items (it had possitions... and didn't stack with things like say... my kiki being in my arm).  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:58 pm
Hmm, I didn't mean to start writting an essay on the history of the bracelets, it just started to come out that way. 0o;  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:01 pm
I am, as of now, questing a kiki. xp

I won't ask how you are doing. I might have glanced over your rant ... once or twice. Of course, I would like to offer kind words and such but I don't think it would help.

Her's a smiley: smile

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:03 pm
Yay Smily! ^_^

I just needed to vent on that a bit, it just bugged me is all. I mean he could have waited another 100 feet or so in walking past to say things and I wouldn't have been the wiser, but *shrugs* such is the way to superficial egocentric backstabbing jerk wads.

*debates finding yaoi and sending it to him just to make him uncomfortable*  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:10 pm
eek

As long as it is just a debate within your mind - fine. I have the same experiences ... similiar. I get commented on all the time. People think I can't hear them because i have headphones on. Little do they know that sometimes I have them purposely off. I have had friends do it ... class mates ... even teachers. It gets to me after a while but I know I am a better person then they are .. so I don't feel so bad. I help out at a lot of places. I volunteer ... overall I am a loveing spousse. I chose not to suffer others comments any longer.

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:16 pm
I suppose it's easy for me to get down on myself sometimes... I guess if I ever went to a shrink they might tell me I have bi-polar since I can be at either extreme rather quickly, but I don't really care about the lables. I just know that i end up taking things harder than I should sometimes, which is why I vented it out in an attempt to keep it from eating at me. -_-* So far I seem to be having mixed results.

Is it just me, or did gaia have a hiccup of not working for a minute or two?  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:19 pm
It was your connection; everything was fine here.

Perhaps a change of subject?

I am really liking the female avi. I discovered the world of shoes.

heart

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:22 pm
Ahh, the world of gaia and shoes.... actually I don't like most of the shoes on gaia. They are kindof big and goofy looking. Same thing with the hats though. My avi doesn't have much of either stashed up in her closet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:26 pm
I am looking at the ballet shoes.

Quick question: now that I have had a sex change and name change respectively, do I have to start bumping all over again in your quest thread?

domokun

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:28 pm
Naw, it's still the same account, just remind me to change the name in the thread.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:29 pm
*changes it now while I"m thinking about it and still on the front page*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:32 pm
The main issue I had with clothing was i couldn't layer effectively. I had my pants with a skirt over top, true. But I wanted fish net arm wear. A really freaky hair cut ... everything was anti - customization.

At least now I have something to look forward to. I have this look so I don't give of my eventual goth look. It is remarkably clever.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:35 pm
Hmm, I suppose male cloths are a bit more restictive layering wise than female clothing. I really haven't played too much with male avi's though.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:37 pm
What look are you working towards?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games