Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:51 pm
Well, I just was kindly donated this scythe (though I did just earlier today have two fans).
Do you wish assistance, friend?
b  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:46 pm
still kinda plain
7/10  

DarkWolf Valiant

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:47 pm
Er, any specifics?

I think, as it has been said before, the petals aren't quite suiting. Rather coordinated besides that, though.
seventy-five hundredths!
b  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:39 am
User Image

Wow. A donated lunar scythe! Lucky you, Bella! xD

How about try shift it into the blue one? Or was it too blue for your avvy? sweatdrop

9/10 because I missed the ubi fans. Lol xD

Btw, should I keep my demonic pendant as it is or should I light it up? O_o
(And I know you're still not keen with the brownish black theme I have on me, Bella. Lol xD)

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:06 pm
I do not know what the illuminated version looks like, but I'd certainly say it's worth a go.
heart
nine tenths!

The other option was a tad too blue and the "scarf" is rather bothersome for it shows up in front of any fans (or scythes) that are near the face area.
Alack.
(I like the fans too, but it would be ungrateful not to use the scythe which was so very generously donated to me.)
b  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:54 pm
I was here...

I think the scythe and new shoes look lovely ^^ I think that my next suggestion would be to get a shorter skirt or pants, if possible. And maybe some stockings or socks to match.

9.5/10 ^^

...and then I was gone.

Anochaa
Crew

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:58 pm
dam b!...how in the world did u get that scythe as a donation?!.....dam ur lucky
and um....10/10  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:07 pm
Looking lovely, friend!
I sort of like the simplicity, though I wish the hearts were more pink than red...
seventy-five hundredths!

Also @Anochaa: I do very much like your new (unless it isn't as new as I think) look! Thank you for the advice. I'll certainly look into things to go along, but I think I'll hold onto my fans just because they might be nice to just have...

I don't know how I got a scythe. It was on my wish list and some kind and generous Russianbacklashes presented it to me. I felt so undeserving, though, that I ended up spending all of my gold on a Coon Tail, Vintage Wash Shirt, and Blackrocque Helm as compensation.
sweatdrop
b  

Bellabie

mushill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:12 pm
i like it but i think u should put the scythe as blue and to the middle mrgreen 9/10  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:17 pm
ya...that's true....since u got a scythe b why dont u use it the best u can? and G_Blade!!!! I love G_blades....except im too poor to get one....8/10  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:22 pm
mushill
i like it but i think u should put the scythe as blue and to the middle mrgreen 9/10

Ah, but it just doesn't seem to look right... It would require that I drastically alter my colour scheme, I think.

Thank you for your opinions!

ForeverLenalee: I think that you ought to either add more red in or take away the hearts. I realize that you will "lose" your hairdo if you try to alter your eye colour (unless there are contacts and things that you'd like to use). Perhaps some red or deep maroon accessory?
b  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:31 pm
well....im working on it....trying to gain money with all my side accs and im getting some money at least.....4.6k to be exact  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:43 pm
ah....oops im not wearing anything,...gotta change that  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:45 pm
yes it changed!  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:50 pm
My, A sari!
How beautiful...
heart
b  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games