Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:07 pm
Rolling his eyes, Harry grabbed Gabriel's arm and pointed toward Fortescue where he could see Draco Malfoy getting up from a table and storming off leaving Sirius, Remus, and the Slytherin girl from before sitting at the table. "Try right in front of you," he suggested simply.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:18 pm
Sirius watched Draco have his hissy fit and storm off, bored. Watching Draco disappear his eyes landed on Harry pointing towards them.

"They found us Moony. Shall we stand and greet them, or let them come to us?" he asked before glancing over at Killa.

"If you finish your ice cream, you are welcome to join us on the trip to Gringotts, or not. I mean, everyone kind of came for robes, and I'm sure if you get there now before the rest of the group you'll actually get what you need and it'll go faster."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:04 pm
Gabriel allowed Harry to drag him towards Fortesque, and in turn, the other people from Hogwarts. It was simpler that way. He was mentally berating himself about not being able to see the others. He got over there just as Sirius was talking about dress robes.

"Off to Gringotts?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:14 pm
Remus looked up, smiling softly as Gabriel and Harry arrived at the table. "Glad to see you could make it," he said.

Sirius stood and nodded. "Yes, we'd better hurry and get this matter settled," he said.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:12 pm
Harry nodded. "It shouldn't take too long," he said, "I mean, the Goblins are pretty quick about that sort of thing. Sirius, you still have my cloak, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:08 am
Sirius nodded. "It's at Hogwarts. I'll give it to you then Mr. Potter," he replied before looking down at Remus. "Coming Moony?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:38 am
Killa just watched Draco storm off with calm eyes. "Spoilt brat" she muttered and continued eating her ice cream.

She smiled up at Sirius, a smile all to innocent for a Slytherin. "I've already done my shopping" she said, showing him the bag from Black Shadow. "But I'll acompany you around and give my critique from a females point of view, if it holds anyones interrest" she continued.

She looked at Gabriel, her head tilted. "What took you so long?" she asked, pushing her empty cup slightly away from her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:01 am
Remus stood, shaking his head at Sirius' refusal to call his godson Harry. "Yes, of course," he said as one of the girls working there cleared their table, smiling politely at him.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:45 am
Gabriel was confused by Sirius not called Harry his given name. He shrugged it off though, hoping it had absolutely nothing to do with him. However, he had the sneaky suspicion that it might.

Bloody hell, he thought to himself before forcing a grin on his face. He began to bounce again as he looked around at the sights of Diagon Alley. It really didn't take that much to cheer him up.

"What took you so long?"

He shrugged. "No reason. Just talking... and such." He smiled mischeviously as he realized that he had left the "such" open for interpretation. He looked at the others, still bouncing slightly, though it was calmed down when he remembered where they were going.

"Shall we, then?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:26 am
Killa eyed the red head, now sensing why the mutt didnt like him. "How pleasantly icky" she muttered and turned to look at Sirius. She knew he would have a hard time holding himself back at that.
She didnt like the Gryffindors all that much, but they grew on you pretty fast. She hugged her bag closer to her, smirking as she thought of her dress robe. It was perfect...

HellsBitch

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:42 pm
Sirius glared at Gabriel before turning away. "Yes, let's get out of here," he replied briskly before setting off towards Gringotts.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:46 pm
Gabriel narrowed his eyes at Sirius's glare. Now, he was getting pissed. What the heck did he do to Sirius that would warrent this? I mean, sure, he was taking his godson to the dance, but that didn't mean that Sirius had to automatically hate him.

Gritting his teeth together, he simple answered, "Okay," and followed the man towards Gringotts  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:51 pm
Killa couldnt help but smirk at the way Sirius was acting. He was so childish! More than she had ever been, really.

She walked up to Gabriel and said: "If you 'break up' with Potter, he might stop being like that, you know." She smirked at him, her dark eyes glistering. She was having way too much fun with this than a person should.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:04 am
(Sorry Mcgonagall but you haven't posted in 3 days XD)

Kathryn shrugged it off and walked over to a different table, with slightly less books. Picking up the closest one she smirked. "Simple Dress Robes" she read. Flipping through the book she was dissapointed that most weren't her style. However when she neared the end of the book a smile spread over her face, It was nice, and it wasn't slutty or too girly. It was the perfect balance between elegance and comfort.

"Found anything you like?"

Kathryn jumped and turned around. The voice had startled her but it was only a very motherly-looking shop assistant. Kathryn pointed to the image. "Yeah, this looks really cool... I have to go to a ball at Hogwarts" She explained. The woman nodded understandingly. She moved over to the wall where a row of fabrics lay. "That's a very unique dress robe, you just need to choose a colour" She scanned Kathryn with her eyes. "I think the black fabric will suit you..." The woman decided, picking up a roll. Kathryn nodded and shrugged at the same time. The cost issue was annoying her now. As if the woman read her mind, she told her the price. Within several minutes, Kathryn ordered the dress and set off down the road, confident that the dress will be made and sent to her by owl by the time the ball begins.

Lunar_Blade

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:35 am
"If you 'break up' with Potter, he might stop being like that, you know."

Gabriel grinned at Killa. "Yeah, but I got into this knowing full well that Sirius would probably the equivilent of a Mother-in-Law," he replied. "And I suppose that I'll just have to get used to it. Because I'm not going anywhere."

He made sure to say the last part loud enough for Sirius to hear him. He wanted the man to know that he was serious about Harry. He wanted Sirius to know that he was being childish. Harry was perfectly capable of making his own choices and there was nothing his godfather could do about it, in Gabriel's opinion.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games