Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:31 am
Aw...don't worry Luny, you'll get to watch it eventually and you'll love it just as much as Padfoot and I do. In other news, I wasn't on the computer until late last night. My grandparents wanted to watched Rent so we did. My grandfather said too much music, but it was good and my grandmother loved it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:06 pm
Ha ha, well there's bound to be a lot of music, being as it is a musical.
My grandpas are both dead but my grandmas both love musicals, it's really funny. My one grandma will sing one line of a song over and over.

But you got to love 'em, being that most of us are going to turn out like that eventually.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:01 pm
*pops in*

Goldfish rock my socks!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:31 pm
Cade, you are quite random...

My mum never heard of Rent. I just went "It's a movie" and that was it. It's not out on dvd yet, neither is The Producers.

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:41 pm
You poor Australian b*****d.
This ladies and gentleman and all of you inbetween is why America is the best. Oh yeah, we're arrogant.
^_^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:13 am
Yeah but we have kick arse toilets...

And I think we got LoTRs out before you.  

Lunar_Blade

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:39 am
I want Rent... but I have no money because I still don't know whether I'll be charged in the car accident that I managed to get into a few weks ago. The girl hasn't contacted me. Meh.

But I need food. I'm out of non-alcoholic drinks... that's saaaaad. I've only had alcohol mixed with cranberry juice for the past few days. I really need to go shopping.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:15 am
Wow. I did the same thing. This chick slammed on her brakes at a stop light and I was slowing down and I smacked the back of her car. It was about...oh three weeks ago. There were no scratches so I doubt she did anything. Besides, her car was a piece of s**t. My car on the other hand, is a Chevy Cavalier. It's not wonderful, but it's nice and she scratched my Chevy symbol on the hood.
:XP:

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:47 am
*gasp* how dare she!
sad I read a sad book today.
It's called "End game"
pretty much alot of people die.
*le sigh*
But i did get to buy these laffy taffy sticks! YUM! 50 cents each ya'man!
*does laffy taffy jig*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:14 pm
This is Remus.
My account got suspended for three days. I think it was because I asked someone, "English, do you type it ********?" That's really the only thing I can think of that I've done. Unless reporting threads is suddenly in need of suspension. So...yeah.
sweatdrop
Sorry, HK.

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:57 pm
Poor Remus.

I have a spring in my mouth O_O Damn orthodontists!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:42 pm
I used to have four... one on each side of the brace. That bloody sucked.

Awww, poor Moony.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Empty Melodies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:56 pm
Cookies! 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:58 pm
Read about what happened, Lupin in the SHPD. I think it's bullshit...I mean, really! I saw that thread you posted in and it was deserved. ******** hell. Black sent a letter to the mods though so...that's cool.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:55 pm
Indeed it is.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games