Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:23 am
Namikikyo
Quote:
One goddess under many names. Its really up to you which name appeals but most wiccans go with the Triple Goddess [maiden, mother, crone], three aspects of the same goddess.
This "pick and mix" approach to pantheons is a point of contention. Wicca is not a single faith, there are different types of wiccan but all are Earth-centred. My own path within wicca is "Cunning Man".

Quote:
Believe me, I am well versed in wicca [ moderator on a wiccan forum and all that]. Many wiccans in the UK are solitaries, not part of covens. Wicca is neo-pagan. Everything you have posted above, I know inside out and backwards.
All over the internet there is this argument as to what constitutes "Real" wicca, in fact we have had this out in this forum too.
Check out the wicca thread, especially the posts from Calantiriel.

Quote:
As you say , no point in arguing about it. This argument is never going to be resolved. Gardner, hmm yes Gardner - manufactured a system from Masonic Order, Rosicrucians, Golden Dawn, etc. The question you need to think about is what was there before Gardner ? The path I try to follow because it fits me is pre-christian and the word Wica [which became Wicca] was first used by the Saxons round about 6th century. Lineage does not enter the argument because current wicca has none - put together in mid-50's and I personally know pre-50's wiccans and HPS's who gave up covens to become solitary because of the hierarchical forms used. It is said that in the UK, covens are a minority. But, it doesn't matter - there are many paths to follow in the Earth-based faith which is wicca.[ Fertility is an aspect of the Earth goddess and has been since the last Ice Age.]
So, Bright Blessings.

This is an old argument. But, what raised my blood pressure then, now makes me laugh gonk xd
The bolded is a lie. The Anglo-Saxon word was Wicca/Wicce, not Wica.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:58 am
rmcdra
TeaDidikai
rmcdra
I think it's because of the fundies and lack of good teachers of Christianity why Christianity has become such a scapegoat.
Christians need their own version of the Dali Lama.
That would be nice.
I thought originally that was supposed to be the pope?  

Gho the Girl

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:03 pm
Gho the Girl
rmcdra
TeaDidikai
rmcdra
I think it's because of the fundies and lack of good teachers of Christianity why Christianity has become such a scapegoat.
That would be nice.

Yes, but the new one is scary. I liked the previous pope. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:20 pm
True Colours of Destiny
Gho the Girl
rmcdra
TeaDidikai
rmcdra
That would be nice.

Yes, but the new one is scary. I liked the previous pope. xd
Well, and with respect to all the awesome Catholics I know, I'm not sure I can say that the sum total of Catholic Tradition is within Agape.  

TeaDidikai

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:11 pm
TeaDidikai
mute_coyote
Ebay is an incredible repository for fluffdom. eek

Quote:
HAUNTED RARE POWERFUL MALE VAMPIRE

Many dragons have been bought and sold on eBay - but this is ONE-OF-A-KIND - it is almost off the scale for paranormal activity!

This Is Not Your Average Dragon!!!

He will "feed" from others and then pass their energy on to you!!!

As soon as you start wearing this Pendant you will feel his energy streaming throughout your body. It will become stronger the more you wear the Pendant, and as you gain in strength, so will the Pendant ... and remember it already registers 9.838 on the psychic scale!

*snrk!* And 'psychic scale'? Seriously?

Then there's the ad for: WICCAN LOST SPELLS 121 YRS. OLD! (Money, Love,Luck,etc)
Found in a Real Witch's Trunk! No Hoax! Really Works!!
I shudder at the thought of the kind of person who would think that making or buying such a thing would be okay.

Huh, you know, were I to believe that crap about the pendant I'd likely purchase it for the sole purpose of locking it away somewhere or smashing it into a few million little pieces. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:17 pm
Cyrus the Elder

Huh, you know, were I to believe that crap about the pendant I'd likely purchase it for the sole purpose of locking it away somewhere or smashing it into a few million little pieces. ninja
Likewise.  

TeaDidikai

Kuri-yoru genso

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:57 pm
TeaDidikai
Cyrus the Elder

Likewise.

Oh come now its only stealing (sarcastic). Yeesh i know to many vampires to need one of them hahaha.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:06 pm
Kuri-yoru genso
TeaDidikai
Cyrus the Elder

Likewise.

Oh come now its only stealing (sarcastic). Yeesh i know to many vampires to need one of them hahaha.
Beg your pardon?  

TeaDidikai

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:08 pm
TeaDidikai
Kuri-yoru genso
TeaDidikai
Cyrus the Elder

Likewise.

Beg your pardon?

I think he's joking around in saying that "it's only stealing" in an ironic and sarcastic fashion, and that many who claim to be "vampires" could likely do with such an item to actually substantiate their claims.

Then again, I could be wrong....IGNORE ME! ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:12 pm
actually he hit the nail on the head so to speak... was only a joke.  

Kuri-yoru genso

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:15 pm
Cyrus the Elder
TeaDidikai
Kuri-yoru genso
TeaDidikai
Cyrus the Elder

Likewise.

Beg your pardon?

I think he's joking around in saying that "it's only stealing" in an ironic and sarcastic fashion, and that many who claim to be "vampires" could likely do with such an item to actually substantiate their claims.

Then again, I could be wrong....IGNORE ME! ninja
Thanks. I needed that translation.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:16 pm
I am sorry. i joke around a lot its in my blood lol.  

Kuri-yoru genso

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:21 pm
"The original Druids were priestesses and part of the judicial class of the ancient Celts."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:40 pm
seriously?? so druids were basically jury or judges?  

Kuri-yoru genso

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:13 pm
Whilst not specifically "said"...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I...I really don't want to know what you stick in that thing! gonk  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games