Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adrinix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:45 pm
Blazen_Raven
can tell
8-10
what cant you tell?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:59 pm
I am now a ninja xp cool who with glasses looks like she lost an eye... gonk  

violet faerie

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:59 pm
not sure  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:06 pm
Blazen_Raven
not sure

Now can you see...I want to change my hairstyle to the lil pig tails, not the one Black_Rose has but another one...I just hate to lose money on this hairstyle gonk I'm hoping the wig thing can go through...I'm to cheap to get another one xp

violet faerie

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:07 pm
violet_faerie

yeah the ninja band does not really work with the hair...and glasses  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:12 pm
Wyrn
violet_faerie

yeah the ninja band does not really work with the hair...and glasses

My ultimatium, Unless I want to wear it...I have to change my Hair gonk To be cheap...or not to be cheap...that is the question....>< got rid of my angelic headband that didnt really go to get this that didnt really go gonk

violet faerie

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:14 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn
Black_Rose737
xP Almost had to pull a infamous Miaka grope check? >.>

eek
Huahahaha. I could do that. twisted

I would almost take up that offer.
Just almost, huh? :chuckles: That's a shame...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:23 pm
Me? I think I look decent. xp I give myself a 7.5/10 cause I never like myself much. 4laugh I may be teh BEST IN TEH UNIVERSE, but that don't mean I have to like myself. xd

Ahhhh... kimonos are soooooooo comfortable... :ish wearing a black men's kimono with a red obi:

Azrael the Mad
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:24 pm
MadAzrael
Me? I think I look decent. xp I give myself a 7.5/10 cause I never like myself much. 4laugh

Ahhhh... kimonos are soooooooo comfortable... :ish wearing a black men's kimono with a red obi:[/color

surprised eek You dont like yourself, thats sad gonk I give you a 9.5/10 is that a toppy hat blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:54 pm
violet_faerie
Blazen_Raven
not sure

Now can you see...I want to change my hairstyle to the lil pig tails, not the one Black_Rose has but another one...I just hate to lose money on this hairstyle gonk I'm hoping the wig thing can go through...I'm to cheap to get another one xp

I want that wig thing to go through..desperatley. gonk I've spent money on that Black Silk hairstyle...and the same style as yours...but black. >_> I don't want to waste any more money..but my current hair style is driving me crazy! My shirts always cover up the pigtails unless they are spaghetti strapped. x.X  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:05 pm
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
Me? I think I look decent. xp I give myself a 7.5/10 cause I never like myself much. 4laugh

Ahhhh... kimonos are soooooooo comfortable... :ish wearing a black men's kimono with a red obi:

surprised eek You dont like yourself, thats sad gonk I give you a 9.5/10 is that a toppy hat blaugh
Tis. xd I love my toppy hat. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:16 pm
MadAzrael
Me? I think I look decent. xp I give myself a 7.5/10 cause I never like myself much. 4laugh I may be teh BEST IN TEH UNIVERSE, but that don't mean I have to like myself. xd

Normally I would be wearing my Camoflage(sp) Kimono but it is way to hot for clothes right now.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:19 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael

Normally I would be wearing my Camoflage(sp) Kimono but it is way to hot for clothes right now.

eek heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:20 pm
Black_Rose737
Wyrn
MadAzrael

eek heart

I can't help it. I hate humidity. I LOVE Snow!  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:23 pm
Wyrn
Black_Rose737
Wyrn
MadAzrael

eek heart

I can't help it. I hate humidity. I LOVE Snow!
Wyrn nekkid. :chuckles: I lurve my handmade kimono. Ah made it mahself. And yeah... It's too hot for clothes over here, too. I'm sittin' around in black silk boxers and nothing else. xd  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games