Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:01 pm
Oh for ******** sake we're wasting time here! scream Opening a giant portal beneath Smok she teleports them all to the Healing Center where all medical needs are met here. Slipping off the dragon she snaps her fingers slapping Draa's bruised body on a medical bed and Blood IV hooked up and Flo standing next to his bed with a note pad and pencil in hand. Leko looks around as if she's seeing this room for the first time.

How have we not seen this room yet?

How has anyone NOT looked at the directories on set that Psy provided everyone?! I had it scanned to memory!

Meanwhile at the stairwell as soon as the portal closed and all escapees were gone the time stop spell on Gunter, Sergio and the rest was released.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:14 pm
Sergio pops right up and both men look around. Sergio stomps his foot. They were RIGHT…HERE!! stressed

Both men start to run around peering down any hallway they see. COME OUT…COME OUT VEREVER YOU AAAAAARE!! emotion_awesome

Without success, the two stand in the middle of the space completely dumbfounded. neutral Well s**t!!! scream  

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:14 pm
*stands there, blinking*
Wha... what the...? eek

*starts to wonder if she accidentally pricked herself when she gave Draa that shot. Sure, she's seen some weird s**t while working for the Pavanis, but this tops it all* gonk

Jeez... if you're that much in a hurry, you'd be better off summoning Mir emotion_eyebrow I might heal quicker than humans, but still takes me a bit, ya know....

What do you need Vass for, anyway? emotion_eyebrow This isn't going to kill me again, is it?
*eyes the demons suspiciously, though eyeing Leko causes one of the corks to pop out of his nose as the naked succubus is too intense to handle* burning_eyes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:54 pm
Groaning loudly she makes one end of the IV plugged into his now uncorked nose so that the blood can keep rotating. Leko normally I'm not one to say this but if we're gonna get anywhere, ya need to hide the hooters. rolleyes She then turns to Draa completely ignoring Flo's confusion. Will a ressurection potion work? Leko said we need to talk to Vass to get more details of the whole cursed sword Kat has. Or take care of it or something. I would bring Miro but she's got enough Dain Bramage from all the magic manipulation this movie has put on her already.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:18 pm
rolleyes gracious...
*snaps fingers and clothes herself*
Draa should just chill talk2hand
*feels Ayami rage at the mention of Miro's mind manipulation* eek  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:32 pm
Healing and Rezing are about the most normal things Miro could do, but I'm not going to argue that her part in this whole movie shoot is pretty ******** up stare Guess her portal sickness could also be an issue...

Could try the rez potion if you think it'll fix the holes in my head any faster because neither Taus or Vass or going to come out until I'm no longer fatally wounded, but...
*given the gushes of blood from his nose, he checks for a heartbeat to confirm his suspicions*... yeah, I'm -technically- alive-ish right now...

*almost feels like they're talking a foreign language now with how little sense it's all making to her, but at least they understand each other?* sweatdrop  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:41 pm
*pokes at Draa*
So you are like a little host body that retains his own identity! 4laugh
Guess that's better than Aya who is technically a reincarnated imp soul emotion_facepalm
Such vessels....

*finishes the drink Lia prepped, feeling better*
Maybe if we just told Miro the truth Aya would calm the s**t down? emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:51 pm
Bringing Miro here by portal wouldn't help much. cat_neutral She's pretty out of it for a while after going through one. *releases her surprised dragon and changes him back to normal size* Someone would need to go get her and bring her a um, non-portal way.

*stares around the room, sticking as close to Kits' feet as possible because he's not sure how he got there* eek

I think Miro should be told what's going on. I don't think she even realizes we're filming a movie. cat_neutral *starts to cross her arms,
but realizes her shirt is wet with Draa's blood* Ugh...

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:54 pm
Gods and Goddess's above why must progress be so slow? She opens a smaller portal and pulls out her Apothecary cabinet. Taking said potion out she pulls the cork and hands the bottle to the green elf. Better make this work or else I'm doing more drastic measures. stare She said pointedly as if electrocuting him wasn't already extreme enough. She looks over to Leko. I'm all down for telling her the truth. How she'll process this I'm not too sure. It may be the last straw that broke the camel's back. Course to be fair I have an inkling she's been through worse since she DOES have a spawn of her own. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:22 pm
*flinches a bit at Leko's poking*
Yeah, no. Unfortunately, Taus is technically the host body and I shouldn't even exist, but apparently I have the "fortunate" rolleyes role of being the dominant one when lethal s**t happens stare

*takes the potion and gives it a sniff to make sure it's not actually poison ninja Although...*
You know... as much as I'm sure I'm going to hate inviting this on myself, I hate having to heal the long way even more stare So I'm just going to say it: if your rez potion works anything like Mir's rez spells, then I need to be full on dead for them to work.

No no no no no. Just, no stressed I don't know what you're talking about, but no one's killing anyone on my watch talk2hand Not again, anyway sweatdrop

Someone could also just go fetch Mir and she'd heal it right up in one cast. And if we're going to be telling her the truth, we have to find her anyway. Two birds, right?

Um.. casts are for broken bones, not bullet wounds...
Not that kind of cast stressed  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:09 pm
stare She takes a deep slow breath. This is why she never became a doctor. She then digs back into the cabinet and starts placing vial after vial of every type of healing potion at her disposal on a tray in front of Draa. Her partial HP's, Full HP's, Rez potions, Mana restoration potions, partial mana restore potions, soul revivals, etc. Whipping up a chair she slowly sits down and crosses her knees. Tapping her raised foot in the air impatiently to see if the elf brings up any other excuses. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:47 pm
Again, takes a look at the cop sitting there at a private table off to the side. The perfect location for observation. From what he’s personally experience with this guy, it couldn’t be more fitting.

He also has to admit, this sap probably didn’t know what he was in for when he decided to get tangled up with his lovely Dolce Cosa. But as a cop, you’d think he’d be doing his “due diligence” before taking the plunge of matrimony with none other than Pietrina Pavani. Then again, she has a way about her that is most intoxicating to be certain. For the devil is a beautiful woman in a red dress.

He approaches the small table lit with a single tea light enclosed in crimson glass and has a seat on the opposite side. He sets his Manhattan onto the table, reaches in his inside jacket pocket and removes two cigars, then a set of wooden matches in a small box. He places one cigar right in front of the cop and proceeds to light his own. After which he casually lobs the box of matches and they slide a bit hitting the cigar placed onto the table.

Giovanni kicks it back a bit, his posture casual in the chair opposite the cop and he takes a long drag of his cigar. He takes his time just sitting there watching this cop sizing him up and not saying a word.  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:06 pm
Her eyes opened and she dropped the sword. The images of what she'd seen...were they the past...or a possible future? She stared at the sword, silent now, laying on the floor at her feet.

"I need to get out of this room, I think...that's it, I've just been cooped up too long and need to see people. Maybe Leko and Lia are around."

She dressed quickly and gave one last glance at the sword before exiting her room. Once outside in the hallway, she made her way towards the bar.

She breathed a sigh once inside the ornate bar, it reminded her of the day back at MW. Soon she was seated at the bar and ordered a pomegranate martini. Tapping out a clove, she lit it and then glanced around the bar.

'Huh, Gio is sitting with...Dougherty? confused ' she thought, wondering why the hell Gio would be sitting so casually with 'he shall not be named', but then Gio always had an agenda. Might be best to keep an eye and an ear on things, just in case.

She felt for her knife on her leg as if to reassure herself that she was armed at least before taking a sip of the martini.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:50 pm
*curious, leans over to read some of the labels on the vials*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:15 am
*Not long after the server came back with his scotch on the rocks, he hears someone yell out their order to the bartender. That voice is unmistakably Giovanni and he looks up to confirm it. Yep, it's Gio. Taking a drink, he watches Gio's agitated demeanor change markedly upon receiving a phone call. Hmm, wonder what that's all about? confused

After the call, he notices Gio sizing him up, and then approaching him. Without saying a word, Gio sits down and reaches into his inside jacket pocket. Be prepared. You never know what someone might have in their pockets. After Gio produces a couple of cigars and set one down in front of him, he watches the man light his own cigar and toss the box of matches over towards the cigar on the table.

Not wanting to dishonor Gio's gesture, Will picks up the premium cigar and looks it over, then takes a moment to take in the scent of its tightly rolled leaves.* Nice. Cuban? *He picks up the box of matches and proceeds to light the cigar that was offered to him. Puffs on the cigar and exhales as he glances over at some movement at the bar. ninja Eyes Kat nonchalantly feeling for the hidden knife she's been known to have strapped to her leg. Turns his attention back to Gio and makes eye contact with the gangster.* Soo, what's up, Gio? emotion_eyebrow  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games