Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:18 pm
((i think he's just taking to some maids that work around the castle...i guess i'll play them))

Scarlet watched with amuzment in her eyes.

One of the maids walked over to him, "Please follow me," she said as she began to walk toward the Kings studies.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Brai hissed. "I suppose not all masters are as noble as dear Scarlet." It wasn't meant to be blind flatery. Just the mad elf stating a fact.  

Gold Marra

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:37 pm
Ryuu sighed from a distance, in his portal.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:31 pm
((it doesn't matter they could be npc))

-Silver smiled, and followed the young girl, picking up his cross and hurling it across his back-  

Bloodlust-Silver

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:03 am
Brai snarled. "WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU!" his voice showed no hint of anger. Just insanity. "Don't you want to play with us? afraid of getting your hands bloody?" Brai giggled and looked at Scarlet. "I like getting blood on my hands. It smells niiiiice." the elf put the tip of his finger into his mouth as though licking blood off of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:47 pm
(this is boring n......BRAI IS SCARING ME!!!!!!!!! nice job gold marra ^^ lol)  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 pm
((alright time to make it interesting then))

indigo]Scarlet grinned and suddenly appeared by the portal Ryuu was in. Her hands were glowing and she suddenly yanked him out tossing him to Brai. "There he is." She smiled and charged after him.

The maid entered the kings study, "Um excuse me sir someone is here to see you." She bowed and exited the room as soon as Silver walked in.

"Ah hello we meet at last," Vincent said as he walked over to the new advisor ready to shake his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:49 pm
Ryuu sighed, Their impatience was sad. He landed on his fist ending the fight without trying. When he had grabbed Brai he had placed a control seal on him. He now controlled Brai with his signature unbreakable seal. He smiled at Scarlett, "Control." he murmured. He then signaled Brai to kill Scarlett. Once again disappearing but this time to a mirror portal.

(( A mirror portal means, you cant see Ryuu just a reflection of the surrounding yet; he can see you ))

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:07 pm
"Ryuu you know the rules. You can't control one thats already controled." Scarlet grinned as she watched the seal disappear and her seal appear. "I had a feeling you would do something like that. Break..." she muttered and the her seal broke letting Brai free again. "Now come on out Ryuu....come on just fight me like a man...but then again maybe your still that weak little boy from before." She was provoking him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:01 pm
((naocute here.Im gonna be gone on a trip till monday bye smile ))  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:04 pm
((alright thanks for letting us know ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:58 pm
Brai rubbed the sides of his temples as though he had a headache. "That wasn't very nice... I don't like you Miss Ryuu." the young looking elf flashed a grin to Scarlet, one that shouldn't be seen on such a young looking being. The elf jumped in the air, crossing his legs he floated about three foot off the ground. He closed his eyes and probed around the area with his mind. Traces of magic were every where and Brai began to sing, softly at first, but getting louder. "Misses sir. I wish to present your head to the kings and queens of these lands! Your lack of co-operation angers me, oh how I want your shiny head!" Brai opened his eyes and pointed in what seemed a random direction. His magic is strongest over there. Brai spoke to Scarlet's mind, his insanity stopping anything other than her finding out what he had said.  

Gold Marra

Bloodlust-Silver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:04 am
-Silver walked up the king and bowed in respect, refusing the King's hand- I'm sorry my lord but I refuse to shake your glorious hand, I feel as if I am unworthy, -he stood up and took off his cross, laying it beside him- my father told me of the beauty this kingdom had to offer, I never imagined it was this spectacular -he bowed once more-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:16 pm
Ryuu laughed, even though they couldn't hear him. "They truly think, im weak." he laughed again.

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:35 pm
( xp lol im really bored)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games