Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:31 pm
((I can't have the rival establishment go byebye! gonk
How about you transform into a healthy herbal tea house/oxygen bar as well as delicious pastry shop and become the rival bar again and we keep pranking up but make it more creative. Like play feel good music in MW and do interpretive dancing. Maybe make this more of an extremest establishment rather than a goody place. For example is someone sees that MW doesn't recycle they can "prank" by making up their own creative idea like forcing a recycling campaign or stealing all of MW bottles recycling them. Just a brain storm I randomly had... I could also offer up Ayami as frequenter as I can not stand this new age nonsense confused I'm having a bit of hippy influence for some reason right now.... maybe my brain is trying to tell me something.... If this made little to no sense excuse me I have been burned out from work today ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:01 pm
I know I don't post much in the rooms, but the healthy herbal tea house/oxygen bar as well as delicious pastry shop
idea might be nice.

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:42 pm
((Lily returns to her flower child/hippie days in a new-age format... has merit. She already serves healthy pastries (thanks karrie), recycles, and serves the tea. Add some meditation, yoga and throw in some pilates just for the hell of it. Not sure how to make the pranking work, but roll the dice to get healthy... hmmm ~ needs to meander off to think a little more. Thanks Leko ~ and Pink))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:59 pm
(( Stupid question here: What is an "Oxygen Bar"? sweatdrop ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:01 pm
((From Wikipedia: An oxygen bar is an establishment, or part of one, that sells oxygen for recreational use. Individual flavored scents may be added to enhance the experience. The flavors in an oxygen bar come from bubbling oxygen through bottles containing aromatic solutions before it reaches the nostrils: most bars use food-grade particles to produce the scent, but some bars use aroma oils. - In Lily's case, she's already big with the candles and incense, but oils would eliminate the smoke factor.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:12 pm
(( Ohhkayy ... Kinda' sounds like selling illegal substances under the table to get high on, but with a twist! It's actually legal and done up front! rofl ... I hope that made sense! LOL ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:16 pm
((Has never been to one but it does give off a legal-illegal vibe.)) rofl

((Is debating adding a stand up game machine ~ the Pinball Wizard rides again with the Admins as targets... ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:43 pm
If it sounds a little naughty ....I'm in. blaugh  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:51 pm
Pink enters Lilly's doesn't see anyone, but someone could be in the back....saying out loud "I popped by to check out the goodies", grab a dozen assorted, box them, "I put gold in jar. Thank you". Pink thinks I should visit Lilith. Pink then exits and heads towards Lilith's place..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:28 pm
*Slips in to the Pad and grabs a phone number out of her Rolodex.* I haven't felt this good in a long time. *Looks around, her eyes brightening.* I really need to get scooting or I'm gonna miss that demonstration.  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:43 am
::Maune sighed deeply as he felt tears in his eyes as he walked in Lily's and glaced around as he found a couch as he took off his coat and used it as a blanket and covered himself as he fell asleep::  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:35 am
*Pink walks into Lily's needing some coffee. Starts walking towards the counter...when she sees Maune a sleep on the couch. She goes to him, kneels down, with a finger pushes his hair off his face. His ear twitches, she smiles, she kisses his forehead. He stirs with half open eyes he looks at her. *
She says to him "Why are you sleeping here?"

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:42 am
::Maune opened his eyes barely as he looked at Pink as he mumbled out his words that were able to be heard:;

No place to live I live no where. Was only staying at Lilith's just for a few days, tried to get place at MW Psyzapp said no could not find Reisen for paper thingy.

::Maune coughed softly as tears fell from his eyes::
I do not understand why she said no Ryzan and Dr. Black have their only place there but no place for the bartender?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:47 am
"Oh well you can't sleep here. I have a house outside of town. Come stay with me. Then I can drive you back into town and get you an application. It will be nice having you around me again"
*She smiled at him kissed his tears and waited for a reply*

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:53 am
:;Maune looked up at Pink and gave a nod but still was not happy as he mumble out some more words::

I thought Psyzapp would have said yes after all I have been the bartender there a long time. Thought I was special and deserved a place just like Ryzan and Dr. Black just proves I'm not special. You would think they give me a place.

:;Maune looked up at Pink:: Can you or Lilith talk to Psyzapp when you can to find out why Psyzapp would not give me a place?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games