Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:13 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Alright." Shun said getting up and taking her hand in his. "Lets go."

she smiles giving his hand a soft sweeze as they walk to her dorm

When they enetered her dorm, shun smiled as he looked at her and sat on the couch. "So what should we do now?" HE asked smiling happily.

she smiles and closes the door "i dunno, anything in mind?"

Shun blushed when he got an idea. "O-one." He said a he grabbed her hand and pulled her to his lap and kissed her softly.

she blushes and his forcefulness, and wraps arms around his neck kissing back, smiling all the while  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:16 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Alright." Shun said getting up and taking her hand in his. "Lets go."

she smiles giving his hand a soft sweeze as they walk to her dorm

When they enetered her dorm, shun smiled as he looked at her and sat on the couch. "So what should we do now?" HE asked smiling happily.

Shun blushed when he got an idea. "O-one." He said a he grabbed her hand and pulled her to his lap and kissed her softly.

she blushes and his forcefulness, and wraps arms around his neck kissing back, smiling all the while

Shun ears twitch happily at yoru's warmth and deepened the kiss shyly as he wrapped his arms around her waist.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:21 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun ears twitch happily at yoru's warmth and deepened the kiss shyly as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

yoru's own ears flatten against her head as she blushes deep red, and she sighs lightly  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:24 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

yoru's own ears flatten against her head as she blushes deep red, and she sighs lightly

Shun hears her sigh and pulls away and looks at her. "You okay?" He asked, thinking he did something wrong and gave an apologetic face.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:27 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun hears her sigh and pulls away and looks at her. "You okay?" He asked, thinking he did something wrong and gave an apologetic face.

she frowns, but then her face softens "i'm fine shun, i just missed you so much...." she looks down for a moment her face hidden in her bangs "shun....do you love me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:34 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she frowns, but then her face softens "i'm fine shun, i just missed you so much...." she looks down for a moment her face hidden in her bangs "shun....do you love me?"

Shun looked at her for a moment as he thought about the question. after a moment and smiled then nodded his head. "Yes I do Yoru." He said taking her hand and looking at them then at her. "With all my heart."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:39 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun looked at her for a moment as he thought about the question. after a moment and smiled then nodded his head. "Yes I do Yoru." He said taking her hand and looking at them then at her. "With all my heart."

she looks at him and smiles, tears starting to roll down her cheek "good, because i love you too, and i want us to be together forever" she embraces him tightly  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:40 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she looks at him and smiles, tears starting to roll down her cheek "good, because i love you too, and i want us to be together forever" she embraces him tightly

Shun smiled as he hugged her back, wiping away her tears. "Me too. I love you Yoru."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:54 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun smiled as he hugged her back, wiping away her tears. "Me too. I love you Yoru."

she leans in and places an innocent kiss on his lips  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:57 am
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun blushes but kisses back, cling his eyes as he wraps an arm around her waist then one behind her head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:02 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun blushes but kisses back, cling his eyes as he wraps an arm around her waist then one behind her head.

she smiles softly into the kiss, leaning a hand on his chest for support while the other slides to the back of his neck  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:05 am
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she smiles softly into the kiss, leaning a hand on his chest for support while the other slides to the back of his neck

Shun continues to kiss Yoru as he lays them on the couch and slightly deepens it; stroking her ears as he does.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:09 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun continues to kiss Yoru as he lays them on the couch and slightly deepens it; stroking her ears as he does.

she shivers and her ears twitch at his touch, the hand on his chest slides up to grip his shoulder, she moans lightly
[i] he always gets my soft spots [i/] she thought  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:11 am
After a few minutes, Shun had to break the kiss for air but continued to pet Yoru's ears as he blushed. He brought his lips to her neck and started to kiss the skin softly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:15 am
blessedheart
After a few minutes, Shun had to break the kiss for air but continued to pet Yoru's ears as he blushed. He brought his lips to her neck and started to kiss the skin softly.

she gasps at the contact, and her hand reaches into shuns hair and tenderly rubs his ears  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games