Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:21 pm
"Perhaps that will do her more harm than good," Nana said with a light frown. "If she is used to having unquestioned authority, she may not be fit to rule a place where individual freedom exists."

She paused for a long moment, then asked-- softly, but without a trace of fear in her voice-- "So what happens now? Do I remain in this cell for all of eternity?"

~~~

Dee's lips pressed together into a thin line, and his nostrils flared as he let out a furious breath. "Peace, my good brother," he said slowly, trying desperately to calm himself. "Our agreement was that we should rule this kingdom together, was it not?"

"It was," Dum said, sneering as he nodded, "but you went back on your part of that agreement-- you decided to rule alone, with a pretty ornament hanging on your arm." He indicated Indya with a rough gesture. "Fortunately for me, I found something better-- a perfect Queen and a better kingdom to rule."

"You lie," Dee hissed, storming forward and grabbing his twin by the collar of his dress shirt. Dum merely laughed in his face and said, "I do not. You may ask the Queen yourself."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:40 pm
'i.. am not an ornament to hang on dee's arm '' she sat up straight , slowly rising to her feet '' i am dee's fiancee, soon to be his queen"

she paused ' I will rule beside him as queen with power , and once again i am not an ornament' indya was obviously upset  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:51 pm
Dum's grin only got wider. "My poor dear, you're so stubborn you can't even see that you're lying to yourself," he said, shaking his head. His brother's eyes flashed as if to warn him from speaking, but he paid no heed. "I bet Shayalind tried to tell you the same thing when you paid her that little visit--" he glanced at Eris with an amused expression-- "but you just couldn't handle the truth."

"Peace, brother," Dee growled.

"Face it, little one, my brother lied to you. He would no sooner give you a share of power than he would give it me-- and we all know how that story ended...."

"Brother, peace!" Dee barked, his tone rising. Dum continued to ignore him.

"Deny it all you want, but you know deep down in your heart that you are nothing but a stubborn, pretty little decoration on your dear king's livery. To him, you... are... nothing."

"That's enough!" Dee roared, and he launched himself full-force at his brother, knocking him to the ground and going straight for his throat.

((Cliffhanger!! =0 ))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:07 pm
indya just watched and looked down. She knew what dum had said was true , although she hadn't wanted to hear it . 'no...'

as dee attacked dum she looked up and took a running start grabbing dee's arm 'no dee don't.. stop it right now'  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:26 pm
Alessa sighed.
"My queen is fit to rule. She will adapt. But you must stay here. At least, until the queen decides what to do with you.' Alessa shrugged, looking away.
"I'm not sure how to help you." She said quietly.
"You are different from me and yet we are the same. I do not understand." She said, her voice strong and low.

---------------------------------------

Eris jumped forth with an inhuman shriek, knocking Dee flat on his back and dragging her fingernails across his face. The blood she left behind wasn't enough to satisfy her.
"Never," She began, murder in her voice, "touch him AGAIN!" With the final word she dug her nails into his chest, breaking the skin and drawing the blood she craved. How dare he touch Dum? He was a god! Her king! She was truly appalled.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:23 pm
Dee snarled and flung his arm back, throwing Indya off of him; he didn't really care where she landed. But Eris' blow sent him to the floor-- hard-- and knocked the wind out of him, so it took a while for him to be able to voice his reaction. "Get off of me, you bloody--" he threw out a few choice words at her before the pain swallowed him up and he was reduced to screaming like a hunted animal.

Dum sat up, and was taken aback by the spectacle-- he and Eris had only just met, and she was already prepared to kill for him? "Eris," he said quietly, as she continued to dig into his brother's flesh. "Eris," he repeated, a little louder this time. Finally, he got into a kneeling position and took her arm, his voice gentle and yet firm as he declared, "Eris, that's enough."

He pulled her to her feet and stared down at his brother with an expression that was difficult to define; it landed somewhere in the middle of amusement, pity, and disappointment. Dee lay a bloody mess on the ground, his screams reduced to groans and whimpers.

"I warned you, brother," Dum said, shaking his head. "You never did listen."

~~~

Nana nodded, accepting her place with no resistance, but rather a contemplative expression. "Since letting me go is apparently out of the question," she mused, "perhaps you could help me better understand your purpose here-- or rather, in my world, since it seems we are no longer there." She paused, and listened thoughtfully to the moans of the damned, distant and eerie outside her cell.

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:04 pm
Indya landed hard into a wall . She swore she heard the crunch of broken bone as she landed in a heap on the floor. Terror in her eyes and anger she got up and stormed out, heading toward the forest .

She was done as far as she was concerned,with dee and ruling wonderland as its queen. Now she just wanted to find that man known as mimicry..and see if nana had told the truth about him too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:16 pm
Eris was breathing heavily, her long nails red with blood. She let out a low growl but let peace wash over her. She was built for this kind of thing. She was made to be more a weapon and less a daughter. She was amazed that Dee dare lay a hand on Dum. She turned suddenly and wrapped her arms around Dum in a tight hug, a ragged sob escaping her. Only then did she know how truly alone she was.

-------------

"Hmmm..." Alessa frowned.
"In your world, I am merely Eris' servant. So anything she asks. Mostly standing with her at events, pouring her drinks, anything she asks." Alessa looked at Nana meaningfully.
"Anything."

Priestess of Sekhmet

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:13 pm
Nana lifted her eyebrows at the suggestion, but pursued that particular thread no further. "It seems, then," she said softly, "that you are not so much a servant as a slave. Does that not bother you-- not ever?"

~~~

Dum was surprised by the sudden embrace, but folded his arms around his queen and said soothingly, "Hush, now, love." He wasn't sure why she had broken down so spontaneously, let alone so wholeheartedly, but he knew better than to ask while she seemed to be so vulnerable. He ran the fingers of one hand through her hair. "It's all right."

Dee stared up at his brother in disbelief, blinking blood out of his eyes. What had just happened? He groaned softly and slowly got to his feet, crimson running down his face and body, staining the floor beneath him. "You will pay, brother," he said, between slow, heaving breaths, "for what your creature has done to me. You will pay in the flesh." Then, slowly and in obvious pain, he exited the room.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:17 pm
Indya's footsteps echoed in the halls as she made it out to the doors and flung them wide. She quickly exited the castle walking through the garden to get out.

However she didn't make it too far as the wound from hitting the wall began to throb. Indya began to whimper and collapsing on the ground closed her eyes "Mimicry..."  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:23 pm
Eris was shocked when Dum didn't throw her away in disgust. Any other man she'd ever known would've. She stepped back and stared at him in shock, completely ignoring Dee.

------------------------

Alessa shook her head, a smile shining through.
"No. I'm not a slave. I chose this path. Eris has never asked me to do anything I didn't want to. What makes her happy makes me happy." She said as if that explained everything in the world.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:18 am
At the lake, the Caterpillar took his hookah out of his mouth and made a small grunt. The surrounding party looked up simultaneously-- Jasper and Mimicry immediately on edge-- and Tick asked, "Is something the matter?"

"Indya's in trouble," he said gruffly. He pointed the mouthpiece of his hookah at Mimicry, who was already on his feet, and said, "She's calling for you, boy."

"Where is she?" Mimicry asked, panic rising into his voice.

"Outside the Tweedles' castle, close to the forest," the Caterpillar said with a nod. He wasn't even bothering with sarcasm here. "Go on, go find her."

"I'll come with you," Jasper said, standing up as well. Mimicry nodded; the two young men armed themselves with the weapons they had and took off running.

~~~

Dum looked at Eris curiously. "Have I done something to put you in discomfort?" he asked, a little taken aback by her erratic behavior. "I can assure you I meant no injury...."

~~~

Nana nodded, trying to understand, but she could not. In truth, her heart was nearly breaking for this girl; she seemed happy enough in ignorance, but her world was so tragically small that if she dared expand it, she might realize just how sorrowful she truly was. "If you are happy, then I suppose there is nothing to which one could object," she said.

The Night Faery
Captain

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:11 am
"No, no of course not." Eris said quietly, still surprised.
"You...I mean...I'm weak. And yet you touched me. You embraced me." She closed her eyes and shook her head. He was almost loving. t was strange and she wasn't used to it. She knew she was trash. She was a woman, and thusly inferior to him. But he didn't seem to care in the least!

--------------------

Alessa smiled peacefully.
"You needn't worry for me. I'm at peace. I'm happy. Maybe this life isn't for you, but it is for me."
She paused thoughtfully.
"Tell me about your life. Since you are so wonderfully free." A small smile danced over her lips.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:15 am
Whimpering indya tried to raise herself up but her arms felt too heavy and she collapsed again . She guessed she must of hit the wall harder than she thought. For her back was throbbing, but it didn't feel broken.

"mimicry..hurry... " She looked back at the castle, wondering if she should go back. Although she was in no condition to fight if she had to to get nana out. She also wondered if dee was searching for her.After all she was still his fiancee. But she could care less about dee.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:19 pm
Dum frowned. "You are my Queen," he said slowly, wondering where she was coming from in this situation. "You are my Queen, and you were distressed. Do men not embrace their wives in your world?"

~~~

Nana smiled. "Are you teasing me?" she asked, but she decided it was only fair that she share her story as well.

"I wasn't always free," she said. "In fact, only in the past three years of my life have I truly been free. I am the daughter of Kavarel Firestorm, the leader of the Guardians of the Jabberwocky," --she pulled her hair to the side and showed Alessa the tattoo on the back of her neck-- "but my father used me as bargaining ground when my people were making treaties and trades with the Hearts house. He sold me off into servitude to the Queen of Hearts when I was just a little girl. I worked for her until the day she died-- the day she was murdered by her daughter, Rosalie. That was the day I renounced my servitude and became first known as a rebel."

She sighed. "Living free is not living easy," she said, "but to me it is worth it."

~~~

Mimicry and Jasper had the discreet path to the Tweedles' palace memorized by heart, and they made good time there. "Oh god, Indya," Mimicry said, seeing the crumpled figure on the ground a few hundred yards ahead, and he raced ahead of Jasper to tend to her.

"Indya?" he asked softly, holding her face in his hands as Jasper caught up. "Indya, it's Mimicry. Can you hear me?"

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games