Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:28 pm
[[I agree with Wicked. You people all post like crazy. My problem is that most of these posts were made when I was still asleep because of the time difference. So I miss all the conversation. *sigh*]]

Lyra says goodbye to her parents and boards the train, carrying Cadrion's cage and levitating her trunk behind her. She spots a compartment with two other people in it and enters. "Hey Fred. Mind if I join you?" Turning to the other person in the compartment (Freddy), she introduces herself. "Hello. I'm Lyra, a Ravenclaw 7th year."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:37 pm
"Yea, I hate her...." Serenity said with a groan.  

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

freddydursley

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image Hi Lyra, I am Freddy, 1st year Ravenclaw, Nice to meet you. By the way Fred Are you a Ravenclaw too? Freddy hears his stomach growl and knew there was a trolly here somewhere but he has yet to see it. he dug in his bag and took out some treacles that his parents packed him, offering one to Fred and another to Lyra.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:18 pm
"Nice to meet you, Freddy. You're in Ravenclaw too; how wonderful!" Lyra stows her trunk away and puts Cadrion's cage down. She sits and takes the offered treacle. "Thank you. Yes, Fred is a Ravenclaw too. That's interesting; now we have both a Fred and a Freddy in Ravenclaw. Looking forward to your first term?"  

Lyra Elizabeth

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:27 pm
After crossing the barrier to Platform 9 3/4, Madeline walked briskly through the crowds, but managed to still look about in awe at the massive amount of witches and wizards. She was not used to seeing so many of her kind in one area; Australia had such a small population. Even her parents gazed in wonder. Madeline's father wheeled her trunk to her at the entrance on the train and smiled. "Well that's everything. Think you can take it from here, or do you want help onto the train?" Madeline's face burned with embarrassment at the thought.
"I can handle it from here Dad," she mumbled. She hugged her mother and father tightly and said goodbye. "We're gonna miss you Mad," her father said. "Be good." Madeline nodded and boarded the train.

She looked for any compartment with empty seats and found a boy seemingly her age introducing himself as Freddy. Madeline knocked on the doorframe to get his attention.
"Hi, I'm Madeline Grey...First year Hufflepuff. Do you mind if I sit with you?" she asked with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:50 pm
Tabby stepped on the train and began looking around for someone she knew.  

Tabby507

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:51 pm
Lyra looked up as someone knocked on the doorframe of their compartment. "Hello Madeline. Of course you can join us." Lyra scooted over to make room. "I'm Lyra, 7th year Ravenclaw. This is Fred and Freddy. Freddy is a first year too."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:56 pm
Crystal opens her eyes. She looks around at the compartments filling up and nibbles a sugar quill. I wonder if anyone will sit in here? She smiles at the thought. Not that they will keep me awake. Nice going, self. You just couldn't resist messing with... She fails to finish the thought before falling back to sleep.  

Crystal Of Quills

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image
"Yup," Fred says with a small pop on the 'p'. "Second year Ravenclaw. Oh, hi Lyra! Hello, Madeline!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:18 pm
"Hello, I'm Chissy. how are you." the question came from a first year gryffindor girl today her hair is red. She looks around to see if she founds anyone that she knows. She looks and looks " wow i dont know anyone!"she said in a very low voice.  

Chissy_Brown

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:27 pm
"Serenity are you sure your okay?" Tina asked kind of hesatently. "Hello Kitty! I'm glad to see you again." Tina said and then turned to Andrew, " See I told you, there was a brighter side to everything. That's great Andrew."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:31 pm
The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time.

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)

HPGoG Trolley Witch

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:35 pm
*Tina got up and walked to the Trolley Witch and bought a Butterbeer and two Chocolate Frogs. She turned around and headed back to her seat and handed on to Serenity hoping it would cheer her up some.* "I saw another new Student in the Hall I'm going to invite her to sit with us." And Tina got up and walked into the Hall and asked the new first year to our compartment.*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:40 pm
Kitty bought a butterbeer and a mini chicken pot pie from the trolley lady. She passed Tina on her way out of the compartment, "Fristie? Whe- Oh, I see her." Kitty followed Tina.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:45 pm
"I'll be fine, I just need to deal with some things come christmas vacation." Serenity said as she accepted the frog. She nibbled on it quietly as Tina left for a moment and came back.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games