Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Angmar01

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:30 am
u do know what gangster are right? rofl Uhh yes,lol,I feel like a idoit blaugh xd

no worries

The Mafia, also referred to in Italian as Cosa Nostra ("Our Thing" or "This Thing of Ours"), is a secret society that evolved from Italian Organized Crime in mid-19th century Sicily. An offshoot emerged on the East Coast of the United States during the late 19th century following waves of Italian immigration to that country.

The Mafia's power in the United States peaked in the mid-20th century, until a series of FBI investigations in the 1970s and 1980s somewhat curtailed the Mafia's influence. Despite the decline, the Mafia and its reputation have become entrenched in American popular culture, portrayed in movies, TV shows, and even product commercials.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:31 am
Angmar01
i got u guys a song to lession if u're stressed out

^_ celtic music, i know it's some thing u're not use to lessionning plus it's a sample injoy

http://www.quinlanroad.com/audio/bookofsecrets/skellig.mp3

http://www.quinlanroad.com/audio/bookofsecrets/prologue.mp3

http://www.quinlanroad.com/audio/bookofsecrets/dantesprayer.mp3

Wow nice how do yah get those on the forums xd  

Koreankittie

Fashionable Kitten

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Koreankittie

Fashionable Kitten

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:34 am
Angmar01
u do know what gangster are right?
rofl Uhh yes,lol,I feel like a idoit blaugh xd

no worries

The Mafia, also referred to in Italian as Cosa Nostra ("Our Thing" or "This Thing of Ours"), is a secret society that evolved from Italian Organized Crime in mid-19th century Sicily. An offshoot emerged on the East Coast of the United States during the late 19th century following waves of Italian immigration to that country.

The Mafia's power in the United States peaked in the mid-20th century, until a series of FBI investigations in the 1970s and 1980s somewhat curtailed the Mafia's influence. Despite the decline, the Mafia and its reputation have become entrenched in American popular culture, portrayed in movies, TV shows, and even product commercials.
Oooh,lol,now I feel like a real big idoit blaugh xd lol but I know  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:37 am
MelissaAngel
Angmar01

no worries

dont say that ^_ wanna join?  

Angmar01

Angmar01

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:38 am
MelissaAngel
Angmar01
i got u guys a song to lession if u're stressed out

^_ celtic music, i know it's some thing u're not use to lessionning plus it's a sample injoy

http://www.quinlanroad.com/audio/bookofsecrets/skellig.mp3

http://www.quinlanroad.com/audio/bookofsecrets/prologue.mp3

http://www.quinlanroad.com/audio/bookofsecrets/dantesprayer.mp3

Wow nice how do yah get those on the forums xd

simple grab the link and paste it there ^_  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:40 am
Angmar01
MelissaAngel
Angmar01

no worries

dont say that ^_ wanna join?lol,I won't,but I am,but I won't,lol xd and your almost my age just alittle older 3nodding I'm 19 xd  

Koreankittie

Fashionable Kitten

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angmar01

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:41 am
MelissaAngel
Angmar01
MelissaAngel
Angmar01

no worries

dont say that ^_ wanna join?lol,I won't,but I am,but I won't,lol xd and your almost my age just alittle older 3nodding I'm 19 xd

how old do u think i am?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:45 am
Angmar01
MelissaAngel
Angmar01
MelissaAngel
Angmar01

no worries

dont say that ^_ wanna join?
lol,I won't,but I am,but I won't,lol xd and your almost my age just alittle older 3nodding I'm 19 xd

how old do u think i am?uhh I thought you were around 20-22,lol am I wrong?  

Koreankittie

Fashionable Kitten

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angmar01

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:51 am
21 ^_ close  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:53 am
Angmar01
21 ^_ close

Wow I was 4laugh I'm turning 20 in august xd  

Koreankittie

Fashionable Kitten

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angmar01

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:55 am
MelissaAngel
Angmar01
21 ^_ close

^_ you are wise, but how did you know i was older?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:57 am
Angmar01
MelissaAngel
Angmar01
21 ^_ close

uhmm you don't know,lol,you put it in your profile!!! blaugh ,lol,I was looking at it razz mrgreen  

Koreankittie

Fashionable Kitten

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angmar01

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:01 pm
MelissaAngel
Angmar01
MelissaAngel
Angmar01
21 ^_ close

uhmm you don't know,lol,you put it in your profile!!! blaugh ,lol,I was looking at it razz mrgreen

^_ sweatdrop how very forgetful of me  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:04 pm
Angmar01
MelissaAngel
Angmar01
MelissaAngel
Angmar01
21 ^_ close

^_ sweatdrop how very forgetful of me

lol no worries ok blaugh mrgreen  

Koreankittie

Fashionable Kitten

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:37 pm
no not fair i get in and he leaves gonk scream im going to beat him up when i see him  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games