Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:46 am
Well put Tranvesticade! *applauds*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:21 pm
Yes and I would just like to say to the people in this thread, vus machs da.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:01 pm
What does that vus machs da mean?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:16 pm
It pretty much translate to what's up. It's Yiddish.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:04 am
Oh. Then...

Well I hung out with a friend after you guys left on msn. It was fun. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:52 am
Hanging out with friends is fun stuff!
The priest at my church was chastising me for wearing black to easter mass *Giggles* I love pissing them off so much ^.^  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:19 am
*doesn't go to church*

I used to go to easter mass with my grandmother, but... well... she's in virginia, and I'm not, so its a bit hard when I'm at college and have no days off to go and visit her, like I want to.

and just so everyone knows! Wisdom teeth suck! i can't wait to get mine out in may...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:18 am
I don't go to church as I'm Jewish and for some reason, being one of God's chosen people now means I'm going to Hell so...yeah.
sweatdrop
Of course, I don't believe in Hell so I'm still a bit confused on that. People wonder why I don't like Christianity. Because the worse threat they can come up with is that I'm going to Hell.
Well, if I believed in Hell, which I don't, than I'm doubtly ********. Not only am I gay, I'm Jewish. I am so ******** also don't practice my religion, I'm just damn proud of it. I don't go to Synagogue so...I'm rambling.
sweatdrop
Three of my wisdom teeth need to be taken out because they're growing in wrong. My dentist is going to knock my out so I'll sleep through the whole thing.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:59 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:59 pm
Sorry for bringing up religion *feels bad*
I just hate being considered a screw up because I wear black to easter and I put it here. I'm really insensitive about everything as you probably have guessed so...yeah *walks off and looks at my gir profile to cheer me up*  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:13 pm
I have three to take out as well (is talking about wisdom teeth). ^__^ And don't worry about the religionness... its okay... least to me it is.

Bah... today has been a bad day.

Well, there were some good parts - like watching the Addams Family with a few friends. And then I had to go to a lecture, which I only lived through because of the Mamushka going through my head. After that, however, my friend coughed up blood because of her tonsilitis.

So... to the hospital we went. And I was sitting with my girlfriend in the hospital for two and a half hours while waiting to hear about my friend. We finally got to take her home,but hospitals always drained me. I hate them witha passion and I don't like being in them, so yeah... fun... fun fun fun fun fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:53 pm
I have SmartClip braces, which are like normal braces only they don't come in colours and they're smaller. My teeth are pretty straight now I just need my overbite to go away.

As for religion, I was baptised as Church of England, which pisses me off because I am Australian and I also have no idea what the religion is supposed to be because I've never attented a church thing.

Funny story, my friend who was a mormon invited me to her church at night for some thing. They were talking about the stories in the book of mormon and stuff so they asked me about one so I just went: "Uh... Noah's Ark?". Thankfully I was correct. They were doing a big mural or something.

I coloured Jesus.

I felt special.

Even though I'm not religious and swore there and had everyone glare at me.

Lunar_Blade

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:45 am
Egads, Jesus was on Noah's arc?
I want to color Jesus in!
Oh god, i was actually watching teveh last night and my friend flipped it to "yo mamma" on MTV (die MTV DIE *cough*)
There was a guy named Jesus (Hey-zeus of course) who was trying to say yo mamma jokes, but really like stunk at them.
So I thought it was funny.
Obviously Jesus can't handle the heat yo.

And I had braces for 7 years my friends, my teeth better be straight. *whips them into shape* the fact that they're also kinda yellow doesn't help though...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:04 am
I had braces for... two and a half years, I think...  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:46 am
2 years + is the average I think...

Oh, update. Queer as Folk is on as we speak.
Dad won't give me the tv. He's watching "Beyond River Cottage" and he won't let me have the tv.

Oddly enough he knew what I was going to watch. I said "I want the tv at 8:30". So he said no. And as he was flipping through the channels to see what he wanted to watch, he read the little tv-guide box at the bottom of the tv. So he stopped on QaF and went "You've got all day to watch this tommorow Kath"

How did he know? *le gasp* No idea. Anyway, it's not on tomorrow so I'm screwed.

Ah well.

Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games