Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:17 pm

Im... not.. sleepy... *glares with bloodshot eyes* im not giving up... i want to be able to proudly say i am two time reigning champion of the picture war...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:19 pm

Ascher
Im... not.. sleepy... *glares with bloodshot eyes* im not giving up... i want to be able to proudly say i am two time reigning champion of the picture war...

I'm going to be up till past 3 now....I'll just have to stay up and sleep through is all...*shrug* So...I'll still be awake for a while now...

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:21 pm

lurichan
Ascher

I'm going to be up till past 3 now....I'll just have to stay up and sleep through is all...*shrug* So...I'll still be awake for a while now...

*supreme glare...*

I... *collapses... but keeps clicking and selecting pictures subconsciously*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:23 pm

Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

*supreme glare...*

I... *collapses... but keeps clicking and selecting pictures subconsciously*

*Giggles* Sorry, but you might just have to conceed to this round. I get to take kevin to work early today, so it's not even worthwhile to grab a half hour nap now.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:30 pm

I concede Luri... I gained nothing tonite but carpal tunnel and a deep cold empty feeling of loneliness...
Good night M'lady
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:30 pm

hey-low ...

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:31 pm

Ascher
I concede Luri... I gained nothing tonite but carpal tunnel and a deep cold empty feeling of loneliness...
Good night M'lady

Do not be so bitter in your defeat for it was a good and long duel and I bow to your skills. Your folly was in challenging me to defeat myself, but do not feel cold and lonely *Hands you a bag of cookies* For you always have friends here.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:32 pm

Shadow_of_hate
hey-low ...

Hello. ^_^*

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

whats up?...

lurichan
Ascher
Good night M'lady

Do not be so bitter in your defeat for it was a good and long duel and I bow to your skills. Your folly was in challenging me to defeat myself, but do not feel cold and lonely *Hands you a bag of cookies* For you always have friends here.

Yay cookies, thankee Luri, it was indeed a good match and i hope for another one sometime soon... now... I shall go ice down my wrist before i venture into the land of dreams.

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:33 pm

Shadow_of_hate
whats up?...

Um, we had a rather long and drawn out picture war for the past few hours.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:34 pm

Well, goodby goodbye, off to sleep i go. Good night Luri.

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher
lurichan
Ascher
Good night M'lady

Yay cookies, thankee Luri, it was indeed a good match and i hope for another one sometime soon... now... I shall go ice down my wrist before i venture into the land of dreams.

*nods* You put up a valient fight and it was indeed a worthy battle. Have pleasant dreams and I hope your wrist feels better soon. ^_^

i saw that...lol...^_^

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:36 pm

Shadow_of_hate
i saw that...lol...^_^

I think I've played too many video games with some of the obscure references I was pulling tonight. ^^*
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games