Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:01 pm
Not expecting someone to grab her hands while she was doing her magic. She ends up shocking Flo along with Draabut thankfully it was only long enough to singe her hair a little when Lia pulled back out of her grip. scream DUDE! Warn me when you're gonna do that~! This is not kids electricity here with a potato! Fuuuuuck if you wanted him to have a rhythm you should have just said so sooner. rolleyes Ceasing the charge in her hands the fox demon switches to her hand fading to transparency. As far as her elbow. She dips her hand into Draa's chest and feels for his heart. Once she has it she starts squeezing it in a pattern of a normal heartbeat. Jeeze you humans over react so much. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:18 pm
*blows on her hands as the defib hands of the woman leave her a bit frazzled. She thought it would be just like holding onto defib paddles* crying

How was I supposed to know!? gonk When someone's heart stops, you need to get it going immediately before the brain starts to die...

*gets pale when the woman just reaches into Draa's chest with a ghost-like hand*
... is... is that sanitary? eek

*gasps as his heart starts up again, but starts to convulse shortly after*

What now!? gonk
*checks his pulse to assess the situation*
No no no! You're doing it all wrong! Draa's base heart rate is faster than normal people's! It's more like this: *taps out a rhythm on the dragon's back to demonstrate*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:26 pm
Watching Flo give instructions she giggled in embarrassment and used her free hand to rub the back of her hand. Sorry, it's been awhile since I've worked on an elf like this. sweatdrop She changes up the speed to the pace Flo instructed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:17 pm
*stares as Smok is completely unfazed by the electric shocks* cat_eek I never knew dragons were resistant to electricity.

*watches what's going on over her shoulder until she notices Smok trying to see what's going on too* No, Smok. You need to stay still! *slides off and grabs his head so he can't turn* I know it's weird, but you can't be moving now. *holds the dragon's head against her body*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:25 pm
*breathes a sigh of relief as Draa begins to stabilize again, only to look at the naked woman in complete irritation right afterward*

What were you thinking!? stressed It's bad enough that the makeup and wardrobe department want to mess with him when he's JUST BEEN SHOT IN THE HEAD, and now here YOU come along just zapping him all willy nilly stressed What did you think was going to happen!? gonk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:43 am
*completely ignores Flo*
Well that's just, odd... neutral That was how TES always did it...
*finally cuts eyes and shouts at Flo*
I need the one that has no genitalia to show up~ scream
If we don't electrocute him how do you suggest we get that naive one to show up? Huh?
We're ALL open to ideas.... evil

*throw her hands up*
The angel is the real evil one here, you know that right?
*shouts in Lia's direction now*
I need a smoke stare and a charmed whiskey.  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:28 pm
No genitalia? Naive one? What are you even talking about? And what does this have to do with Draa? He's clearly not naive and I -know- he has genitals....

*wonders if that was revealing a little too much* sweatdrop emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:38 pm
Oi again with the over-reacting. And to think you work for our Mistress. She looks over to Leko using her free hand to whip up a clove and a tainted drink for her sestra. And you should know very well who we're talking about unless....unless....*GAAAAAASP* eek OMG You haven't met his other personalities yet have you!? The demons shock in her realization made her stop her magical resuscitation and lose focus on the makeup crew being frozen. When she noticed that they started to move again and the mumbling of German began again even if it was sluggishly she turned and snapped her fingers at them again. OOOOh no you don't! I didn't say green! RED LIGHT~! With a wave of both hands she doubles her efforts on the spell.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:48 pm
Other personalities? sweatdrop I didn't realize Draa had DID... confused Is he taking any medications for it? Maybe I should have asked that before injecting him with anything eek

*checks his vitals again to make sure he's not having some kind of reaction*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:55 pm
Umm.......Not quite like your normal case...... sweatdrop Granted I know our Mistress is a little Naive about things depending but.....Long story short we'll say he has a form that. She looks to Leko to give her a hand in this but being focused on her whiskey and clove to calm a bit down the fox continues. Where as in this case when these personalities comes out one is MUCH ******** it much more hornier. emotion_facepalm Where are the other one is literally so pure it hurts too much bear. Right down to the no-family-jewels to speak of. emotion_awesome The fact that you've been lucky enough not to meet either of them is either a blessing of luck or a damn curse waiting to happen. neutral  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:40 pm
That... doesn't even sound physically possible. You mean, he believes himself to have no genitals? confused You know what, how about I just wake him up...

*digs in her medical kit. Sure, Draa needs the rest to recover, but all this information she's being given is rather curious. Besides, it doesn't seem like he's going to be given the proper facilities to rest anytime soon with how things are going anyway. These women seem pretty determined to talk to his other personality right now.*

Ah, here we are...

*pulls out a vial of smelling salts, snaps it, then waves it in front of Draa's nose*

*jerks awake and bats whatever that foul smell is away from his face*
Dafuq...

*goes to sit up, only to gently be pushed back down*

Easy, easy sweatdrop I kind of hate to do this to you with all you've been through in a short amount of time, but... these ladies apparently really need to talk to you...

What ladies...?
*slowly opens his eyes to figure out what's going on and is immediately greeted by Lia's massive rack directly above him* burning_eyes

*intense nosebleed* burning_eyes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:49 pm
No hun, like his whole body changes. Like literally black and white. Sighing she materializes corks for Draa's nose and snaps her fingers to throw on clothes. Foooooocus green boy! We need VASS! scream Like right now! She would shake him but after seeing how antsy Flo is she refrains from doing so.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:26 pm
*stands tall over the Draa*
VASS! evil twisted
*takes the drink and clove*
*snaps her fingers to create a flame and lights the stick*
Hold 'er steady there Kits! You're doing great!
*starts to cackle*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:48 pm
*almost has a heart attack when he notices naked Leko there too and just stares* burning_eyes
Va... wha...? eek

*puts her hand over Draa's eyes for his own good* sweatdrop

Aw, COME ON!! scream crying
I don't think they're going to leave you to rest until they speak with "Vass", Draa... and you really need the rest...
Well, they're going to be here a while then. Can't get to Vass until I'm healed because apparently I'm the only one that can handle being dead...
*lifts Flo's hand to get another peek at Leko* emotion_dowant

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:56 pm
He keeps watching the cop. stare Any second that cop is going to turn around and see Ol’ Gio and when he does………

His cell phone rings suddenly. He was hoping it was the IT people updating him on everything, but instead finds its more important.

He answers his phone and speaks in a tone complete opposite of the stress he’s feeling at the moment. Francesca piccola principessa. heart How come yous ain’t in beds yet…eh? Now yous knows Papa can’t jus come up just quite yets an tuck yous in. Dere’s lots a woik ta be done. Capire? He takes a drink of his Manhattan as he listens to his little girl and nods. 3nodding Yous puts yous brudda on da phone. Ti amo Tesoro.

He signals the bartender for another Manhattan. Nico. ‘Ow many times we’s gotta go bout dis? Yous don holds yous Sorella’s bambola fa ransom! Capire? Yous be a good ragazzo an gives yous Sorella wat she’s wants. Papa will takes yous ta da track. Caprie? Jus da raggazi. Giovanni starts to smile and thanks the bartender for the fresh drink and slips his a $100. Yeah…Papa will be up dere in jus a couple a bits dere. Ti amo, Figlio. heart He hangs up his phone and his mood has completely shifted.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games