Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

In stead of speaking though minds, when Odayaka started to become teary eyed and her magi wavered. He reached out and grabbed her hands stopping the magic and capturing her attention. He spoke in a comforting yet quiet tone. "I have already used forbidden magi on her to heal her. I was punished for it. I have suffered for her to protect her since I met her. I will continue to do so." A spasm of pain hit and he gripped Odayaka's hands causing her pain as a girl the appeared like Kalena caused harm to another girl by holding her throat. He watched as X attacked the woman to defend her. "X! N-no!" He watched as the two went into a portal and then he blacked back out. His grip on the nurse died as he passed back out.

Mood: Blacked Out
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad (Sorry about that I thought I hit submit an hour ago i went out to try to see the moon))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:17 pm
[ooc: Oh, nah it's fine, hmm, guess I'll have to shift n edit things then.]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Xero as he responded to her, looking down at his hands as they held his. She held his tightly, as he told her that he had gone through much for X. Her ears pointed at him to speak through his mind again, "I...still wish to help her as much as I can..." she then noticed that Xero had suddenly become in pain again as his grip became strong. It hurt her hands, but she was able to endure it before he finally passed out. "Ah, oh no." she held her hands over Xero again in which they started glowing again. This time, she was using a spell that would help ease Xero's pain.
Shinochi watched Odayaka for a bit before looking around. She stood up and walked over to Odayaka, putting her hand on her head. She didn't say anything, she just kept her hand on her head.
Odayaka looked at Shinochi, her ears twitched. She didn't say anything either, continuing to numb Xero's pain as her tail swayed around. She was feeling happy for some reason.

User Image

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:02 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He walked in behind Tsuyoi. He combed his fingers through his brown hair and took a deep breath. "Is this the place, Ma'am?"
Jaecen looked up. He smiled. "Hello, darling."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalena
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:15 am
[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded, "Yup, this is the-" she stopped her sentence there, surprised to see that Jaecen was here. "J-Jaecen!? Wh-When did you get back?" she said, hiding Red behind her.
Red was confused as she was suddenly moved behind Tsuyoi, "H-Huh? What the-."
Tsuyoi turned her head to speak only to Red, "You try to run, I'll hunt you down." She then turned back to Jaecen, "It's..really great to see you back.." she said, smiling back at Jaecen.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:56 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: its ok, when I though the harvest moon could have been red, I hid under my bed.....too afraid of the apocalypse.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Sasha sighs and smiles watching Ixyam and Ayami take care of X.

"but if I didn't, miss Sasha would be dead." X said.

"im ok, Xero, im in one piece. You need to rest, kay. I really hate water." she said to Xero in a weak telepathic message.

Sasha chuckled at Jaecen and Tsuyoi. Then she saw what was impossible, however logical at the same time, she just didn't know how.
"I saw you dead....Misty saw you dead....I see your still wearing her jacket, Erin." she said in a bit of a slightly panicked state. Now she really wished Misty was here and not in twilight town.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:32 am
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

Confused, Erin put up his hands and backed up until he ran into a wall. "Please... I-I don't want any trouble..."
Jaecen walked to Tsuyoi and placed his arms around her, smiling before kissing her quickly. Ixyam placed his hands over X's eyes. "this is gonna make me sick..."
Ayami pushed him lightly. "It is romantic, is it not?"
He scowled. "Easy for you to say."
"Glad to be back." Then he noticed a red hood behind her. He veered his head. "What do we have here? You again?"

kalena
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:54 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: .))

Sasha realized she had frightened Erin. She remained sitting down but she grabbed a ice pack for her neck.
"im sorry. I didn't mean to frighten or scare you" she said gently. She couldn't tell if he had lost his memory or what.

"im the school nurse....but most people just call me Sasha."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:58 am
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

Erin sighed and leaned against the wall. "Erin... Just Erin. I'm afraid that's all I remember. Well, beside the fact that my hair shouldn't be this colour."
Kurona approached Erin and Held onto his head, checking his eyes. With a simple spell, she could tell he was telling the truth. "Sorry 'bout that. For a second there, I thought you were full of it. Seeing as how we really did watch you die. How are you even alive?"
Erin shrugged and looked away.

kalena
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:34 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon
hector the true
kurai_18
knux_nyan

((Out Of Cupcakes: .))

"you think your hair should be blue?" Sasha asked
She turned to Kurona and whispered in her ear.
"Im not sure if I should tell Misty. I mean, she did have a...crush or something on him."

X looked up at Ixyam as he covered her eyes. She stayed silent but was slowely warming up  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:03 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Ixyam removed his hands. Ayami shook her head. Erin spaced out, which was unusual. Jaecen saw that things weren't really going to be like they used to be. He let go of Tsuyoi and held onto her hands, pulling out the black onyx ring. "It's the remnants of a black hole. Not really sure how I did it...."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:28 pm
[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi kissed Jaecen back, smiling as it had been awhile since she felt the sensation of a kiss. She then looked at Red, and nodded, "Yeah, finally caught her..."
Red didn't look at them, nor did she speak to them.
She let out a sigh, looking at Jaecen as he pulled out a black ring, "Wow...you got that from a black hole? How?" she asked.
"You need to get close to the black hole to get the materials right?" Shinochi cut in as she stood next to Odayaka who was still giving Xero medical attention. "It's a dangerous and risky move, but...you get something valuable out of it." she said, pointing to the ring.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:36 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Taking her hand, he put the ring on her finger. "My unusual magic, is how Master Ruen described it. Finally have an engagement ring that's priceless."
Ixyam noticed the onyx button on his belt. "Don't tell me that's a suit of-"
"Keyblade armour? Yeah. Turns out my master had one for me." Jaecen said.

(OOC: For a second there, I didn't realize it looked as though Jaecen was blowing off his resurrected son.)
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:56 pm
[ooc: Nah, Jaecen's just focused on Tsuyoi right now. Give it some time and he'll notice Erin xd ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She looked at the ring as Jaecen put it on her finger. She smiled, and looked at Jaecen, "You...didn't need to go that far for a ring." she said, though she was actually very happy.
Shinochi chuckled, and looked down at Odayaka, "And that's what love does to you."
Odayaka looked up at Shinochi, tilting her head at her as she was confused, "What...does love do...?"
She shook her head at Odayaka, "Oh, nevermind...you'll understand when you're older."

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:25 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen rebutted. "Kurona and I almost got sucked into it. We still aren't a hundred percent sure how it turned into that, completely an accident."
Kurona fake cried and hugged Tsuyoi. "He was driving at the time and almost got us both killed, big Sis."
Jaecen shook his head. "What the hell, Kuro?"
Ixyam and Ayami looked X over. "You are bleeding a little, poor thing."
"Here, I'll help." Ixyam placed a hand on X's shoulder and put one finger on the cut, pulling his finger across the cut with a cura spell.
Ayami smiled. Kawaii, nee?"
Ixyam smiled and replied. "Very much so."

(OOC: Ixyam/Ayami's heart is split between the two of them. So, does that technically make them related?)
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
kefkadragon
'Knux_nyan"

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:43 pm
[ooc: Hmm, I wouldn't exactly say they're related. They share a heart but they're not family. Unless Ixyam is like, Ayami's relative's nobody or something sweatdrop ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled as Kurona seemed to fake cry, "Well, at least you guys made it out safe right?" she looked at Jaecen, "Seriously though...don't do anything as dangerous as that again all right?" she said, a worried expression showed on her face.
Red looked at Kurona as she hugged Tsuyoi, taking a few steps back as if distancing herself. However, Tsuyoi still had a good grip on her arm so she couldn't distance herself that much.
Shinochi noticed Red, scratching her head as she wondered who she was and why Tsuyoi seemed to hold her hostage. She leaned down to Odayaka, "Hey Oda, you know who that hooded girl is?"
Odayaka looked at Shinochi, then at the hooded girl behind Tsuyoi. She shook her head, "No...though...she seems sad..." she said as her ears went down.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games