Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:22 pm
i get $8/hr for cashiering at Target. its awesome. all i have to do is pass a drug test monday, and i can start training.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:47 pm
I remember working at Target :/ It was super lame.  

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:09 am
itll be fun. the people who work there r really cool. and i get a discount.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:37 pm
ok 10% discount for Target. not much, but still woot.

omg my leg felt like it was on fire last night. i went to bed trying to work out a cramp in the back of my knee, and the pain spread to all the ******** nerves in my leg. it hurt like a b***h, and i can still feel it a little today, but in both legs.

i hope im not having a stroke. i just started working.  

darkdark7

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:47 pm
Applied for PetSmart.
Let's hope they like me.
x:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:55 am
Lucky getting $8/hr. I get $7.10/hr. Working at a concession stand. Bleh.  

Mysto the Fire God

darkdark7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:35 am
im working too many hours this week. i swear, the HR guy is insane...im supposed to work like 30 hours tops since im a minor and working parttime, but i think im working closer to 40 hours due to his "training schedule"...i get 26 next week, since Leslie isnt crazy and listens to how many hours i need...rawr, im so sore...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:43 pm
j;lfshkjeryoin oivjfh >:[ wkt4ji blaaaaghhhhr. fs;jtewunonx >:/  

SaintHiroku

darkdark7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:41 pm
goddamn mum practically said to my face that she values my car and my sister more than she does my own life. ive always known this, but it still hurts.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:20 am
the ******** PE coordinator-a*****e at my school told me that because i only meet two of the three requirements for independent study, i cant take the class to graduate.kids eligible for the class have to have full schedules, be taking hard classes, and need one more PE credit to graduate. the only thing im missing is the full schedule...i have two periods off on one day, so he said to sign up for a different PE class. i dont feel comfortable dressing down in front of strangers, which is why i dont want to take a different class. nevermind i wont be able to graduate without independent study, Lowe has to ******** stay within his guidelines. a*****e I NEED TO GRADUATE AND GET THE ******** OUT OF THIS PLACE!!!  

darkdark7

darkdark7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:18 pm
Homecoming Week sucks. And I hate being sick.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:03 pm
i havent posted in here in a while.

Mom sucks. shes got PArkinsons and is even more of a b***h because of it. She nearly tore my head off (literally) when she found out that i submitted my application for CSU without her approval and that i bought tickets for the midnight showing of the Twilight Movie in 11 days. i bought the tickets with my own money, so what does she care? and i dont work that day, so what gives? and the application...that b***h was so easy, i couldve done it in my sleep and still done it well. She just hates to not be in control of everything i do. i wonder how shes gonna cope when i go to college next year. i feel bad for my sister, whos gonna have no buffer between her and Mommasaurus. she'll understand just why i argue with mum a lot then.

b***h!!!  

darkdark7

darkdark7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:55 pm
i ******** hate distance. thats all.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items