Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:04 pm
Ryuu slowly made his way to Brai, undetected. He slowly stalked him creep unnoticeable underground.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:41 pm
Scarlet sat there levitating waiting. She hummed what seemed to be a spell and a slight glow spread throughout the area....who knows what that was for.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:29 pm
Suddenly the elf-bird stopped. He turned around in circles for a long time. The cry had stopped and Brai hadn't found the source of it. With one last turn, Brai disappeared. He was no longer in the human world, he was in the spirit world. Moving freely through out the spirits around him. A dark smudge floated below him in the groundless land. Without noticing it, the mad elf headed back to where Scarlet was. He passed through her smudge, sending a cold chill through her, and came back to the human world in his elf form, not his bird one. "The crying maiden hides from one as madly happy as mine self!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:36 am
Ryuu stopped and seemed to disappear. He smirked from a distance. He was not the person fighting Scarlet. He viewed them from a portal. Dance my puppet dance he thought.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:34 pm
Scarlet looked at Brai and chuckled..."Now where did my cousin go off too?" She said in a teasing voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:44 pm
Spinning around the elf said. "He hides cause he is scaaaared!" he stopped facing the direction where Ryu's portal was.  

Gold Marra

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:35 pm
Ryuu (Fake) smirked in a fatal swoop, he grabbed Brai being able to touch spirits and attempted to slam him on the ground reaching for Scarlet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:49 pm
(he's not a spirit anymore, Scarlet brought him back, but he's in a child form)

Brai shifted his weight just as he felt something grab onto him. With strength seemingly impossible for his height, the elf pulled the man's arm back behind him. "I don't like it when people try to hurt me or my friends." his voice had a cold tinge to it that neither Ryuu nor Scarlet had heard before.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:14 pm
Scarlet smiled and charged after him. She had her sword appear from no where and swung her sword at him simply managing to cut one of his arms off.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:22 pm
(sry bout the absence i was grounded crying )

Yura sat helpless on the ground.She had not only sprain her ankle, but cut it too.So she searched around for something to stopp the bleeding wound with. She screamed for help louder as the pain progressed.  

Naocute X3

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:55 pm
Brai's simplistic trickery did not affect Ryuu. He seemed to dodge the grabs and attacks shifting his form as if he was sand.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:28 pm
Brai hissed in the direction of the scream. Facing Ryuu again, the elf spat in his direction. "filthy copies. Where is your puppet master? Is he to lazy to fight his enemies on his own?" Brai continued to mumble something about how copies shouldn't be used to fight in ones place.  

Gold Marra

Bloodlust-Silver

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:10 pm
-Silver stumbled upon the massive castle, looking at it's marvel and smiling, he walked towards a group of young girls and laid his massive cross beside him-

"well hello there, I was wondering if one of you lovely ladies could take me to the king? My father had notified me that I was to be the new advisor. Do any of you know where I can meet with him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:43 pm
(which girls are you talking about? 0.o)  

Gold Marra

Naocute X3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:11 pm
(( yea cuz my person is a girl but she is injured))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games